Democraps use CT massacre for donations

Well, now that we all agree this story and thread is retarded, I don't really see a point to continuing this unless we want to take educated guesses on why GoneBezerk is so fucked in the head.

Why?

Because she's apparently a cored-out, fetid elephant's anus.

We can't expect a cored-out, fetid elephant's anus to post in a rational manner.

Maybe one of you dumbfucks can say what David Axelrod's current job is....

Just like I thought, you can't defend or explain away Axelrod sending out the email from outside White House channels but from HQ Campaign Obamination 2012.

Is there a campaign still going on? You can answer that simple question, eh?

Asshole...why did Obama's chief campaign strategist send out the email???

Come on asshole, explain that one.

Imagine if Bush's 2000 SR campaign guy sent out an email to GOP donors about the 9-11 attack.....

Careful sweetheart, you keep up that adorable hysteria and I may just fall in cyber love with you! You're very charming. Do people tell you that like all the time?

It's not that I can't, it's that I don't want to. I know that these are very complex concepts, so just take a deep breath here.

Ok, you just admitted Democraps are scumbags.....thanks. :clap2:

I'd say keeping his campaign website up and running asking for more money 1 month after the election is questionable, but whatever.

But the SR campaign advisor that doesn't work in the Federal Government today is sending out an email TO DONORS about the CT massacre and linking it back to the CAMPAIGN WEBSITE with a DONATE button on each page....is par for the course I guess for scum that claimed Romney killed some woman with cancer.

Hopefully the people in Newtown CT see this bullshit....

Just like I thought, you can't defend or explain away Axelrod sending out the email from outside White House channels but from HQ Campaign Obamination 2012.

Is there a campaign still going on? You can answer that simple question, eh?

Careful sweetheart, you keep up that adorable hysteria and I may just fall in cyber love with you! You're very charming. Do people tell you that like all the time?

It's not that I can't, it's that I don't want to. I know that these are very complex concepts, so just take a deep breath here.

Oh, I wish the people of Newtown CT could see the scumbag liberals here laughing about the Obamination campaign using the massacre for donations.....hopefully FOXnews gets ahold of the email.

Oh, I wish the people of Newtown CT could see the scumbag liberals here laughing about the Obamination campaign using the massacre for donations.....hopefully FOXnews gets ahold of the email.

I'm going to guess that the people of Newtown are much too preoccupied with their grief and the healing process to give much of a crap about the paranoid conspiracy rantings of an idiot on a random message board.

Imagine that.

No...they would not like to find out the CAMPAIGN for Obamination is sending out an email about the massacre with a DONATE link on the website.

You're a fucking moron that lives in kook San Fran, so I'm not shocked this is too much for your tiny mind.

Most sane Americans will be repulsed by this once it gets around, meanwhile you shitstains here live in your own reality.

I'm going to guess that the people of Newtown are much too preoccupied with their grief and the healing process to give much of a crap about the paranoid conspiracy rantings of an idiot on a random message board.

Imagine that.

So shitbag...who is she in the GOP? Is she a Senator, Congresswoman, etc?

She isn't the POTUS, the black messiah holds that position thanks to you idiots.

So again, who is Sarah Palin? She is only in charge of her household....not the nation.

Most GOP voters will be turned off from any GOP wannabe poltician using the CT massacre for donations, especially 4 years away from the next POTUS election. Democrap voters like you scum defend Democraps that use the massacre to push new gun laws, ask for donations, etc.....

Meanwhile, the exact same thing on Sarah Palin's site

SarahPAC - Sarah Palin's Official PAC

Goddamn that liberal bitch.

Last edited:

She isn't the POTUS, the black messiah holds that position thanks to you idiots.

So again, who is Sarah Palin? She is only in charge of her household....not the nation.

:badgrin: You are hilarious. There's no possible way you can be believing the bullshit that you're typing.

SICK… Obama White House Raises Money Off of Newtown Massacre

by Jim Hoft
December 18, 2012

David Axelrod sent out this letter after the Newtown massacre.
It’s a donations email.
axelrod-newtown-e1355869686259.jpg

The Examiner reported:

They won the campaign handily and even had $14.2 million to spare, but the Obama-Biden campaign is still raising money, this time off the president’s comments about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings in Connecticut.

Read more:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/sick-obama-white-house-raises-money-off-of-newtown-massacre/

So if the liberals here can dig up a Karl Rove email playing on the CT massacre....I'll leave this website.

Karl Rove = GOP David Axelrod for you idiots at home.

Last edited:
Yes, to the insane like you....it is confusing and doesn't make sense.

FYI...eating shit is bad, especially your shit with worms in it.

:badgrin: You are hilarious. There's no possible way you can be believing the bullshit that you're typing.

Unfucking believable.....just when I thought Democraps couldn't get even lower, they just did by asking for donations using the Newtown massacre and Obamination's "sympathy" to give money to the jackass machine.

Good Grief: Team Obama Uses Newtown Tragedy To Push Campaign Donations » Pirate's Cove

There is no bottom where the opposition is concerned. To them, any means that supports their end is justified. To expect anything more o0f them is a lost cause.

Forum List

Back