Democracy Spring: Thousands pledged to "escalate" and cause chaos April 2-11th in DC; HUGE question:

What should I serve guests while watching lefties vs cops throwdown??

• Popcorn and Walmart soda. Ballin on a budget.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pizza, wings and beer. Keep it traditional.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Humus and kale with water. Think of the planet bro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caviar with seared tuna and high end wine. Invoke white privilege.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Thousands Pledge to Get Arrested in D.C. Protests Next Month - Breitbart

Democracy Spring
It's only about 2 weeks away. Several thousand...mostly left wingers...have pledged to meet in DC to "escalate" their causes and INTEND to be arrested for it. It's the kickoff to what promises to be a very hot, long, violent summer. The police are ordering thousands of extra sets of riot gear. SWAT teams are training for it. The leftists and anarchists are plotting how they will "escalate" tensions (their own words) and provoke the arrests.

Violence is almost guaranteed. Major highways will be blocked.

I HAVE ONLY ONE QUESTION......what should I serve at my Liberals In Action party to watch TV with??? Answer my poll.

Last edited:
It's supposed to be a long event with April 11th as the most chaotic day. It could be hours and hours of entertainment so I guess I need food that can be reheated but also adequate for sustaining that full feeling all day. Leaning towards pizza.

Well shit. My girlfriend just said we should cookout burgers and dogs since it's spring. I didn't have that as an answer. And I don't feel like being away from the TV to cook on the grill. I suppose I'll have it out if others want to.

Guests who don't eat what I serve will bring their own food. I don't befriend freeloading liberals so I don't have to ask them to bring their own shit.

I wonder if mall cops are going to be mobilized also.....maybe equipped with extra pair of handcuffs?

BEER...........

:beer:

Yes of course. I'm leaning towards it. I may save the expensive party favors for the GOP convention where 10,000 racist left wingers are gonna have a huge throwdown with Ohios finest riot and SWAT teams. Probably gonna just do some Bud Lights and pizzas for this one.

I wonder if mall cops are going to be mobilized also.....maybe equipped with extra pair of handcuffs?

Psssh....fuck no dude. They have malls to protect. With all this shit throwing down....LOOTERS will be hitting the malls hard.

I will say however....if the leftist rioters in Cleveland for the GOP convention DID happen to burn down the Browns stadium and their teams facilities....forcing them to move the franchise to San Antonio....it would do everyone a favor.

Imagine....the San Antonio "Browns":oops-28:

Such bitterness and fury that you christer cracka's are losing your majority and are being marginalized more and more each day . Looks like it will be a rough ride on the way down for you slackjaws . But hey, it's great entertainment for the majority of this country , so whine away on the internet, it's all your kind have left

Psssh....fuck no dude. They have malls to protect. With all this shit throwing down....LOOTERS will be hitting the malls hard.

I will say however....if the leftist rioters in Cleveland for the GOP convention DID happen to burn down the Browns stadium and their teams facilities....forcing them to move the franchise to San Antonio....it would do everyone a favor.

Imagine....the San Antonio "Browns":oops-28:

Yes you must protect the Charleston mall, so they will respect your authoritah!! you will show em' oinky McBacon mall cop

Such bitterness and fury that you christer cracka's are losing your majority and are being marginalized more and more each day . Looks like it will be a rough ride on the way down for you slackjaws . But hey, it's great entertainment for the majority of this country , so whine away on the internet, it's all your kind have left

Hmmm. Guno....even though we live in the same metro area...you won't be invited to my party.

For one...it's in the nice side of the county and you'd probably get pulled over and arrested for driving through it so partly it's for your own good.

Secondly....I don't invite bitter old guilty white males who are poor and live in Walterboro. You all don't bathe regularly and you'd stink up my home.

They are protesting the existence of congress. They want Congress to dissolve and their committee to impanel their own unelected ruling politburo. That's what this protest is about.

Nothing quite like the masterbatory fantasies of police state authoritarians.

The fantasy is that bucs knows even one lib.

Sorry bucs but ain't no way an TRUE BLUE AMERICAN would show up at your trailer.

They are protesting the existence of congress. They want Congress to dissolve and their committee to impanel their own unelected ruling politburo. That's what this protest is about.

No, just sick of The Do Nothing Repubs.

Hmmm. Guno....even though we live in the same metro area...you won't be invited to my party.

For one...it's in the nice side of the county and you'd probably get pulled over and arrested for driving through it so partly it's for your own good.

Secondly....I don't invite bitter old guilty white males who are poor and live in Walterboro. You all don't bathe regularly and you'd stink up my home.

So Raleigh is near Charleston goober boi? you must be a graduate of the jethro bodine skool of geography and mall copping science

I can't wait for the water cannon part of this..............that shit cracks me up as they flow down the road............It's all about distance and initial hitting of the target. That competition is a blast.

Forum List

Back