Democracy putin style

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny detained in Moscow

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny has been arrested and detained in Moscow, his spokeswoman has said.

Kira Yarmysh revealed Mr Navalny had been taken to a police station on Saturday morning. But, writing on Twitter, she said reasons for his detention had not been made clear.

It is understood that he has now been transferred to hospital with a suspected broken finger.

He had recently been preparing for demonstrations on 9 September against plans to increase the age at which citizens can claim a pension.

At least he wasnt assassinated. Maybe things are looking up in this backward country ?

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny detained in Moscow

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny has been arrested and detained in Moscow, his spokeswoman has said.

Kira Yarmysh revealed Mr Navalny had been taken to a police station on Saturday morning. But, writing on Twitter, she said reasons for his detention had not been made clear.

It is understood that he has now been transferred to hospital with a suspected broken finger.

He had recently been preparing for demonstrations on 9 September against plans to increase the age at which citizens can claim a pension.

At least he wasnt assassinated. Maybe things are looking up in this backward country ?

Opposition leader, you're seriously? He's just a puppet of Kremlin Administration, now working at project of Moscow Mayor election :) Police didn't take him for a years, and now it seems he hide in prison to be out of pensioneer's meeting. He was arrested only for a 30 days :)

Putin, in fact have performered political suicide yesterday. He played too long, but now his end is just a question of timeflow.... :)

Jew Navalny hates Russia and Russian folk, wishes him perishment and perdition. He shall better cause troubles in his home country - Israel, but not in Russia.

I didn't think about his nationality and so on.... He's a thief, didn't go to jail because of "opposition" image and western pressure, local authorities afraid. It's enough for me to form my opinion about him.

Forum List

Back