Democracy In Egypt Is Bad For The United States

The guy really did stick his neck out for us for 30yrs over there. And in return we gave him just 18 Days to completely sell him out. Can the U.S. Government ever be trusted again?

Vote Trump and it will happen. Check out his CPAC speech.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYQOx4XS6Nc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYQOx4XS6Nc[/ame]

Paul has a better chance than he does. Trump's pretty much considered a media slut buffoon. He'll probably run and then do another stupid TV Show or write another lame book. It's all about money and self-promotion for Trump. It's actually an insult to America that he's even considering running. The People are not as dumb as he thinks. This is just another money-making scheme for Trump. He doesn't believe in anything. He really is an empty suit.

The guy really did stick his neck out for us for 30yrs over there. And in return we gave him just 18 Days to completely sell him out. Can the U.S. Government ever be trusted again?

Vote Trump and it will happen. Check out his CPAC speech.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYQOx4XS6Nc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYQOx4XS6Nc[/ame]

Paul has a better chance than he does. Trump's pretty much considered a media slut buffoon. He'll probably run and then do another stupid TV Show or write another lame book. It's all about money and self-promotion for Trump. It's actually an insult to America that he's even considering running. The People are not as dumb as he thinks. This is just another money-making scheme for Trump. He doesn't believe in anything. He really is an empty suit.

Money making scheme? You do understand that he has already made more money right now and by being president he would be making pennies compared to his regular salary don't you?
If anyone can pull us out of an econimic mess, it's donald trump, he is a business man that will smack our foes in the mouth, he speaks his mind and tells it like it is, something we have not had since Reagan. As of now, he has my vote.
I like rand paul, but dont trust him just yet, more or less I trust his dad even less. The fruit dont fall far from the tree. I may be wrong, but that has yet to be seen.

Last edited:
Also, watch the whole video before commenting, if he is serious in half of it, then he is already a huge improvement on the current knucklehead.
Pay attention at the 7 minute mark, what he says about china you would never hear Obama say. Trump has balls, Obama has a vagina.
I also like his OPEC comments at around the 8 minute mark, I love that because it is true.

Last edited:
Trump is playing you for the suckers you are if you actually believe he believes in anything. This is just another one of his money-making schemes. I seriously doubt he really wants to be President. He's just loves the media attention. He really is a media slut buffoon. He probably already has a stupid reality TV Show in the works. He's just playing you guys for suckers. He believes in nothing and stands for nothing. My God,is he even Conservative? Why the hell was he invited to CPAC? Man,so many suckers in this World. Trump is a phony Asshole. Nuff said.

Trump is playing you for the suckers you are if you actually believe he believes in anything. This is just another one of his money-making schemes. I seriously doubt he really wants to be President. He's just loves the media attention. He really is a media slut buffoon. He probably already has a stupid reality TV Show in the works. He's just playing you guys for suckers. He believes in nothing and stands for nothing. My God,is he even Conservative? Why the hell was he invited to CPAC? Man,so many suckers in this World. Trump is a phony Asshole. Nuff said.

And the current crop has been running things so perfectly? I would take a business man who knows a good deal from a bad one and can dig us out of this hole over a kenyan born bought and paid for knucklehead who owes alot of payback for all the voter fraud any day of the week.
Say what you want, but Trump has more balls then Obama or any of the current crop of liberals running this country, not a one of them have any spine and the last 2-1/2 years have proven as much, look at the worlds outlook on America right now, despicable. Watch this video if you need further proof. Even the Russians won't shake his hand.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1C_NWMRs8Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1C_NWMRs8Q[/ame]

grunt11B, your satisfied liberal on the sign looks like a young Boehner. Hmmm? Are you a lib in con clothing.

The loons of the far left and the goons of the far right have only talking points, nothing specific.

Let's face it. They hate us. No election in any Middle Eastern country is going to put in place a government that is friendly to our country or our primary ally, Israel.

It also doesn't help that Obama has been actively running this revolution from the White House. They don't want to give the impression this is an American operation but it's getting harder and harder to hide the fact. Guess it just depends on what people are willing to believe.

What's the difference between the kind of government takeover and regime-building Bush did in Iraq and Obama is doing in Egypt?

Why is Egypt of more strategic importance then Iraq is?

We've got some serious idiots currently running our government and we're powerless to stop them from screwing the pooch. What they're doing today will effect our lives for decades to come. It could mean the deaths of thousands of Israelis.

Did you get all that shit from Fixed News?

Says comradebiggie, a typical Rush/Saul/Howard approach.

Here are the facts jake no talking points allowed.

Really? Who's behind the protest?
In a news report by the new york times we read that the Muslim Brotherhood wants to govern using the Islamic tenets
What the Muslim Brothers Want
Op-Ed Contributor
What the Muslim Brothers WantBy ESSAM EL-ERRIAN
Published: February 9, 2011

In Egypt, religion continues to be an important part of our culture and heritage. Moving forward, we envision the establishment of a democratic, civil state that draws on universal measures of freedom and justice, which are central Islamic values. We embrace democracy not as a foreign concept that must be reconciled with tradition, but as a set of principles and objectives that are inherently compatible with and reinforce Islamic tenets.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/10/opinion/10erian.html?_r=1

Now what are the Islamic tenets? After further review I found this

C. BOOKS (SCRIPTURES)...
1. "One of the central doctrines of Islamic faith is belief in all
of God's revealed messages, which now consist of four books:
Torah, Psalms, Gospels, and Qur'an."
2. "These four Books are to be regarded as Holy Scriptures, even
though the three Books preceding the Qur'an include certain
human imperfections."
3. "With the appearance of the Qur'an, the noblest of the Books,
these earlier Books, it is believed, were abrogated."
4. "...it is an article of faith that the purpose of the Qur'an is
to preserve original divine revelations by restoring the
eternal truth of God." (Qur'an 5:44-48)
5. "Since the Qur'an abrogates all earlier Books, its ordinances
continue to remain in force until the Day of Judgment..."

The Religion Of Islam - The Tenets Of Islam

After looking where they get there ordinances I found this

Some Statutes And Penalties Of Islamic Law

The Penalty Of The Thief

Some Ordinances and Laws of the Qur’an and Islam
Thousands of women, who have claimed to be rape-victims, are now languishing in jail or have their lives ruined even after being acquitted, due to trying them under zina bil Jabr of Hudood Laws. [Jahangir and Jilani, chapters III-IV] "No distinction has been made between Zina and Zina Bil Jabr (rape), resulting in it becoming an instrument of exploitation and oppression." [Niaz, 2001]
Article: "Rape and Hudood Ordinance: Perversions of Justice in the Name of Islam"

Not such a great idea for the PC people is it? The protest are just a remake of Iran 1978

A small minority of Muslims, like a small minority of Christians, like a small minority of Jews ~ will justify killing in the name of their god. The great number of Egyptians are not blood thirty like you, comradbiggie. Go look up the bio of the columnist, and come back and tell us of his agenda.

Your talking points, just like those of Saul/Rush/Howard, don't wash with the great majority of America.

The average Egyptian does not know he hates America with a passion born of desperation,,,yet,,, it will have to be brought to their attention,,, in short order to become immediately effective as a reason to live and die.
Egypt is the ideal place to start a country based on Western style Democracy.

A small minority of Muslims, like a small minority of Christians, like a small minority of Jews ~ will justify killing in the name of their god. The great number of Egyptians are not blood thirty like you, comradbiggie. Go look up the bio of the columnist, and come back and tell us of his agenda.

Your talking points, just like those of Saul/Rush/Howard, don't wash with the great majority of America.

I said talking points are not allowed and you used them. I gave you facts. You gave me nothing in return

Last edited:
You gave somebody's talking points. Move along, comradebiggiSaulHowardRush, you are dismissed. And carefully, carefully read Martin's comments above. Do you good, champ.

Throughout its history, the US has had to make the hard decisions to do what's best for its immediate security OR to support the emergence of American core values (democracy, freedom) throughout the world.

Far too often, US Administrations have chosen the former and supported repressive regimes in the Caribbean, Latin and South America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.

Invariably those decisions have come back to haunt America, since the peoples of those nations are fully aware that their dictators and military were being propped up and bankrolled to promote US security - at their expense!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back