Democracy In Egypt Is Bad For The United States

No matter what you think about this Egyptian Revolt,you would have to admit we sure did throw Mubarak under the bus. 30yrs of helping us out yet it only took us 18 days to completely sell him out. I don't think that reflects too well on us.

Let's face it. They hate us. No election in any Middle Eastern country is going to put in place a government that is friendly to our country or our primary ally, Israel.

It also doesn't help that Obama has been actively running this revolution from the White House. They don't want to give the impression this is an American operation but it's getting harder and harder to hide the fact. Guess it just depends on what people are willing to believe.

What's the difference between the kind of government takeover and regime-building Bush did in Iraq and Obama is doing in Egypt?

Why is Egypt of more strategic importance then Iraq is?

We've got some serious idiots currently running our government and we're powerless to stop them from screwing the pooch. What they're doing today will effect our lives for decades to come. I could mean the deaths of thousands of Israelis.

Obama didn't bomb the hell out of Egypt, lie to the American people and stand idly by as a million Christians were murdered or chased out of their homeland.

And you have the nerve to ask, "What's the difference"?

Ask the more than 40 thousand maimed Americans who made it out of Iraq. They'll tell you.

but he's bombing the hell out of afghanistan, dean I realize you think republicans are evil. But I have been through a Islimic country revolt, and 33 years later you see what we have in Iran. Now who do you blame for Iran?

No matter what you think about this Egyptian Revolt,you would have to admit we sure did throw Mubarak under the bus. 30yrs of helping us out yet it only took us 18 days to completely sell him out. I don't think that reflects too well on us.

No it doesn't not with any of our middle eastern allies.

Let's face it. They hate us. No election in any Middle Eastern country is going to put in place a government that is friendly to our country or our primary ally, Israel.

It also doesn't help that Obama has been actively running this revolution from the White House. They don't want to give the impression this is an American operation but it's getting harder and harder to hide the fact. Guess it just depends on what people are willing to believe.

What's the difference between the kind of government takeover and regime-building Bush did in Iraq and Obama is doing in Egypt?

Why is Egypt of more strategic importance then Iraq is?

We've got some serious idiots currently running our government and we're powerless to stop them from screwing the pooch. What they're doing today will effect our lives for decades to come. I could mean the deaths of thousands of Israelis.

Obama didn't bomb the hell out of Egypt, lie to the American people and stand idly by as a million Christians were murdered or chased out of their homeland.

Ask the more than 40 thousand maimed Americans who made it out of Iraq. They'll tell you.

but he's bombing the hell out of afghanistan, dean I realize you think republicans are evil. But I have been through a Islimic country revolt, and 33 years later you see what we have in Iran. Now who do you blame for Iran?

Republicans made Jimmah do it...or didn't you get the memo? ;)

Republicans made Jimmah do it...or didn't you get the memo? ;)

I'm learning still can I have a crave?

There wont be any democracy in Egypt, why do you think Obama openly supported Mubarak stepping down? It's about putting in place the muslim brotherhood and shutting down the Suez canal.
Like I have said before, it's all about green energy, all you have to do is look at the signs, Obama emplaced a drilling moratorium for the united states, and now this shit happens in Egypt where the brotherhood will shut the Suez canal down "We get about 40% of our oil through that canal". It's all about making fossil fuels so expensive that people will break and buy green energy products in which assholes like al gore have invested billions in and stand to make trillions from. Wake up people, open your damn eyes already.
And in case you have not realized it yet, when fuel prices go up, grocery prices go up with it, the cost of delivery, everything that has to do with anything that is delivery goes up. It will ultimately cripple us. This coupled with the cost of the new Obama care bill will be devastating to America and our way of life. How's this hope and change working out for you?

Turkey is a parliamentary republic which happens to be Muslim. They seem to be moving along very nicely.

There wont be any democracy in Egypt, why do you think Obama openly supported Mubarak stepping down? It's about putting in place the muslim brotherhood and shutting down the Suez canal.
Like I have said before, it's all about green energy, all you have to do is look at the signs, Obama emplaced a drilling moratorium for the united states, and now this shit happens in Egypt where the brotherhood will shut the Suez canal down "We get about 40% of our oil through that canal". It's all about making fossil fuels so expensive that people will break and buy green energy products in which assholes like al gore have invested billions in and stand to make trillions from. Wake up people, open your damn eyes already.
And in case you have not realized it yet, when fuel prices go up, grocery prices go up with it, the cost of delivery, everything that has to do with anything that is delivery goes up. It will ultimately cripple us. This coupled with the cost of the new Obama care bill will be devastating to America and our way of life. How's this hope and change working out for you?

exactly

This has been a plan that has been emplaced for over 100 years, starting with the creation of the Fed, which was signed into law by Woodrow Wilson "A progressive democrat I might add".
Enjoy your hope and change, you get what you vote for.

Yep The residuals will haunt us for some time.

The guy really did stick his neck out for us for 30yrs over there. And in return we gave him just 18 Days to completely sell him out. Can the U.S. Government ever be trusted again?

The guy really did stick his neck out for us for 30yrs over there. And in return we gave him just 18 Days to completely sell him out. Can the U.S. Government ever be trusted again?

It's Obama's plan. He has an axe to grind against the Colonials that sent his grandad to jail (Britain)...The very country he is CEO of meets the same criteria, and just as guilty.

Turkey is a parliamentary republic which happens to be Muslim. They seem to be moving along very nicely.

Yeah,unless your an American walking by, then they chase you with knives wanting to kill you. Trust me, I know, I have been there.
I've been all over Turkey and never had any problem whatsoever. Friends of mine go to Turkey regularly.
What did you do to get chased with knives?

Vote Trump and it will happen. Check out his CPAC speech.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYQOx4XS6Nc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYQOx4XS6Nc[/ame]

Yeah,unless your an American walking by, then they chase you with knives wanting to kill you. Trust me, I know, I have been there.
I've been all over Turkey and never had any problem whatsoever. Friends of mine go to Turkey regularly.
What did you do to get chased with knives?

I was in Germany at the time, in a Turkish Neighborhood. If you are a liberal, then maybe that is why they chose not to try and kill you. The muslims see you as there brother in this case. :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back