Democracy In Egypt Is Bad For The United States

Jake, you're one of the worst bull shit artist on this site. You claim you speak for Republicans and Conservatives but you spend all of your time talking like a Progressive. You haven't a clue what they think. I'm still waiting on you to tell me what unit you were assigned to because you seem to think you can lecture me on military tactics. I learned a little bit about it in my time at 5th Special Forces Group and at the JSOTF under UNSOM. Now try telling me what that means without Googling it.

Off topic.

But for your education:

(1) progressivism is a process of reform with conservative, centrist, and liberal wings. Learn to use the term correctly.

(2) I honor your service, I answered your question correctly about structuring of forces for mission accomplishment, and I am glad you were a green beanie. That's some tough training.

(3) Anything that I have not shared previously about my own service (me, ranks, units, combat) is none of your business, for your intent is deceitful.

Jake, you're one of the worst bull shit artist on this site. You claim you speak for Republicans and Conservatives but you spend all of your time talking like a Progressive. You haven't a clue what they think. I'm still waiting on you to tell me what unit you were assigned to because you seem to think you can lecture me on military tactics. I learned a little bit about it in my time at 5th Special Forces Group and at the JSOTF under UNSOM. Now try telling me what that means without Googling it.

Off topic.

But for your education:

(1) progressivism is a process of reform with conservative, centrist, and liberal wings. Learn to use the term correctly.

(2) I honor your service, I answered your question correctly about structuring of forces for mission accomplishment, and I am glad you were a green beanie. That's some tough training.

(3) Anything that I have not shared previously about my own service (me, ranks, units, combat) is none of your business, for your intent is deceitful.

So you're afraid to tell me. That speaks volumes.

My intent was to find out where you got your training from and what kind of real experience you have, but you dodged the question like the typical worm you are. I was trying to ascertain where this hatred for this country comes from. Usually military members have a better sense of patriotism then your typical person, and they don't side with Democrats on every issue because they are constantly put in harms way, and they know the predictable dangers of mixing politics and warfare. The results historically are disastrous. For reference see Task Force Ranger, The Bay of Pigs, Operation Eagle Claw and the fuckups at Desert One.

I just get tired of you acting like you're all that when you aren't. I'm sure plenty of other people are too.

So what it amounts to is you're simply an internet troll that hasn't done shit in his life besides try to talk tough on a message board from the safety of his bedroom.

Mudwhistle, really, what you think carries no weight with me. Your intent is deceitful, while I know exactly who I am and what I am. Those who count know and respect and honor it as well. You are entitled to your opinion, so go for it, because I will not bandy words with one like you.

Last edited:
Mudwhistle, really, what you think carries no weight with me. Your intent is deceitful, while I know exactly who I am and what I am. Those who count know and respect and honor it as well. You are entitled to your opinion, so go for it, because I will not bandy words with one like you.

What you are is little coward.

You don't want to "Bandy" words with me because you know you're full of shit.

Ladies, ladies . . . 'nough with the pissing contest.

Let's go from Egypt and say we go back to 'nuke' the Somali's. I definitely want to re-up and kick some warlord *ss. Now THERE is a country that will never see democracy or any sort of civil government.

What you are is little coward. You don't want to "Bandy" words with me because you know you're full of shit.

Projecting your own inadequacy, Mud: pathetic.. US Army, airborne infantry and light arctic infantry (qualified for both berets, ,Fort Benning, Fort Carson, Fort Wainwright, Letterman Medical Center, Fort Huachuca,,44th Training Co Fort Benning, 2nd ID at the flagpole, and Fort Hood. Best traning for me was the Princess Pat's Light Infantry (CA) and jump familiarization with open top balloon in Scotland and the Korea-American Ranger Course in the mountains above Ouijongbu. Vetted to th CID to assist investigate a Korean woman's murder strangulation. We arrested some 30 hour later the guy who did.

What you are is little coward. You don't want to "Bandy" words with me because you know you're full of shit.

Projecting your own inadequacy, Mud: pathetic.. US Army, airborne infantry and light arctic infantry (qualified for both berets, ,Fort Benning, Fort Carson, Fort Wainwright, Letterman Medical Center, Fort Huachuca,,44th Training Co Fort Benning, 2nd ID at the flagpole, and Fort Hood. Best traning for me was the Princess Pat's Light Infantry (CA) and jump familiarization with open top balloon in Scotland and the Korea-American Ranger Course in the mountains above Ouijongbu. Vetted to th CID to assist investigate a Korean woman's murder strangulation. We arrested some 30 hour later the guy who did.

You may want to check that spelling Ouijongbu mountians should be spelled Uijongbu mountains. So you were in the 172nd I have a couple of associates who were stationed there.
Vetted to th CID to assist investigate a Korean woman's murder strangulation. We arrested some 30 hour later the guy who did

Sounds like a script from NCIS
Light Sleeper January 24, 2006 60 (3x14)
When the Korean wives of two Marines are murdered, Gibbs and his team are sent in to investigate. Since signs of domestic abuse were evident at the crime scene, they suspect that the killer is one of the women's husbands. The sudden disappearance of Yoon Dawson, a friend of the two victims, makes her husband a suspect in the case. However, the team soon discovers that Yoon is not all she seems, and that her and her two dead friends might have been in America for reasons other than having Marine husbands.
http://www.worldlingo.com/ma/enwiki/en/List_of_NCIS_episodes#Season_3:_2005-2006

Ladies, ladies . . . 'nough with the pissing contest.

Let's go from Egypt and say we go back to 'nuke' the Somali's. I definitely want to re-up and kick some warlord *ss. Now THERE is a country that will never see democracy or any sort of civil government.

We should have done it when we were there in 93'.

We could have taken Mogadishu in less then a week, but then we had this President that didn't want to appear too aggressive. He had no problem sending us in with no armor against 6000 skinnies with RPGs and AK-47. He must have thought that American soldiers were bullet-proof. I could see that all we were doing was kicking a hornet's nest with our actions.

I was there all of the way up to the final battle. It was a serious goatfuck.

Thank God I left a few days before.

Last edited:

You may want to check that spelling Ouijongbu mountians should be spelled Uijongbu mountains. So you were in the 172nd I have a couple of associates who were stationed there.
Vetted to th CID to assist investigate a Korean woman's murder strangulation. We arrested some 30 hour later the guy who did

When the Korean wives of two Marines are murdered, Gibbs and his team are sent in to investigate. Since signs of domestic abuse were evident at the crime scene, they suspect that the killer is one of the women's husbands. The sudden disappearance of Yoon Dawson, a friend of the two victims, makes her husband a suspect in the case. However, the team soon discovers that Yoon is not all she seems, and that her and her two dead friends might have been in America for reasons other than having Marine husbands.
List of NCIS episodes

Your point. That others lie like you do? There may be, but very few, and I am not one of yours.

List of NCIS episodes

Your point. That others lie like you do? There may be, but very few, and I am not one of yours.

Your point. That others lie like you do?

What lie Jermey? Where is the lie?
You spelled the Uijongbu mountains range wrong You spelled it this way Ouijongbu mountians
Uijongbu: Bukhansan National Park has it all ... and then some - Travel - Stripes

Are you saying I don't have associates who were in the 172nd? Are you saying their was no NCIS episode simular to the story you mentioned?

Jermey everytime you reply to me you claim I lie. Shouldn't you start supporting your claims that I lie?

Last edited:
What are you talking about, bigreb. Do you know how the 172nd was configured in the day? Did you go to the joint forces school in Ouijongbu (you failed to spell it correctly, by the by)? This is the very best you can do? You can't spell period, you are worrying about mine? I don't watch NCIS. So? Are the above your points? What an epic fail by you.

You imbecile.

Last edited:
What are you talking about, bigreb. Do you know how the 172nd was configured in the day? Did you go to the American Korean ranger school? This is the very best you can do? You can't spell period, you are worrying about mine? I don't watch NCIS. So? Are the above your points? What an epic fail by you.

You imbecile.

Whats wrong Jermey? Let's just say I have a couple of associates who where stationed in Alaska.

You can't spell period, you are worrying about mine?

But places I have been I spell correctly everytime, as do most other people.

What are you talking about, bigreb. Do you know how the 172nd was configured in the day? Did you go to the American Korean ranger school? This is the very best you can do? You can't spell period, you are worrying about mine? I don't watch NCIS. So? Are the above your points? What an epic fail by you.

You imbecile.

Whats wrong Jermey? Let's just say I have a couple of associates who where stationed in Alaska.

You goof. You crack me up.

You imbecile.

You goof. You crack me up.

The way you can tell someone's lying is when they deflect a responces for no reason.

Forum List

Back