Democract congresswoman calls staffer a "mother......"

And your point of creating this retarded thread is to show that only Democrats use cuss words? You do a great job of loving your good massa better than good massa loving himself.

Did you post this from the moon or mars? ......

House slaves were never the most intelligent of the slaves because they always said whatever massa said or whatever they thought massa wants to hear, thus your response. Seriously, you're giving black people a worse name than Jesse Lee Peterson, thats even worse than an Uncle Thomas.

No it's moonbats like you, Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters, Charlie Rangel, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc... that give blacks a bad name. You'd be the punk going to get Sheila Jackson Lee her garlic at 2:00 am, i'd tell her to climb a garlic tree and get it herself.........

House slaves were never the most intelligent of the slaves because they always said whatever massa said or whatever they thought massa wants to hear, thus your response. Seriously, you're giving black people a worse name than Jesse Lee Peterson, thats even worse than an Uncle Thomas.

No it's moonbats like you, Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters, Charlie Rangel, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc... that give blacks a bad name. You'd be the punk going to get Sheila Jackson Lee her garlic at 2:00 am, i'd tell her to climb a garlic tree and get it herself.........

Exactly. :lol:

Statists by nature love to be abused and be abusive. They can't help it.

Democrat congresswoman 'calls staff mother----er'

From the article:

A U.S. congresswoman who once demanded that hurricanes be given names that sounded more "black" is now in the spotlight for allegedly being the queen of mean girls to her staff, including calling one aide a "stupid mother----er" on numerous occasions.

Former drivers say the congresswoman demanded they ignore red lights and drive vehicles on the shoulders of the road to evade traffic.

The Democrat's demanding nature was not just limited to working hours.

"In the middle of the night, people had to go get her garlic. She'll call you at two in the morning for garlic because she takes them as supplements," an ex-staffer said.

And the idiots of Houston continue to vote this despicable, dumb as a box of rocks human being into office.

I'm sure all you moonbats can perfectly justify this behavior......:eusa_whistle:

wnd is your source? hahaha

otherwise i dont care.

I know, Media Matters or bust........:lol:

Democrat congresswoman 'calls staff mother----er'

From the article:

A U.S. congresswoman who once demanded that hurricanes be given names that sounded more "black" is now in the spotlight for allegedly being the queen of mean girls to her staff, including calling one aide a "stupid mother----er" on numerous occasions.

Former drivers say the congresswoman demanded they ignore red lights and drive vehicles on the shoulders of the road to evade traffic.

The Democrat's demanding nature was not just limited to working hours.

"In the middle of the night, people had to go get her garlic. She'll call you at two in the morning for garlic because she takes them as supplements," an ex-staffer said.

And the idiots of Houston continue to vote this despicable, dumb as a box of rocks human being into office.

I'm sure all you moonbats can perfectly justify this behavior......:eusa_whistle:

otherwise i dont care.

oh and no i wouldnt care dipshit if it was a republican. Adults can use adult words, and motherfucker is not something to get your panties in a wad over.

Grow up and thank you for the neg rep, least i didnt use WND as my source.

I didn't whine with your neg rep, don't whine when you get one back, it's a bitch move and frowned upon in this establishment.......

otherwise i dont care.

i dont like to use media matters either....Anything else you want to try in your pathetic flailing motherfucker?

Plamaballsack or whatever your name is, there are at least 10 other sources reporting this, you don't like the source? Tough shit, prove they're lying......

Maybe you could answer why her staff has so much turnover?

Why she doesn't know the difference between the moon and mars?

Why she thinks the names of hurricanes are "lilly white" ?

/snip

oh and no i wouldnt care dipshit if it was a republican. Adults can use adult words, and motherfucker is not something to get your panties in a wad over.

/snip

The way she allegedly used it is arrogant. It is arrogant and insinuating that she is in a class above the people that work for her. It is not the word, but the attitude that I find offensive.

And yes, I would say that if a Republican was the subject of the report.

Immie

/snip

/snip

The way she allegedly used it is arrogant. It is arrogant and insinuating that she is in a class above the people that work for her. It is not the word, but the attitude that I find offensive.

Immie

Somebody gets it!

It's not about one incident of her calling someone a motherf'er, it's her race baiting, elitist, i'm better than you way she treats people. The statistics regarding the massive turnover of her staff strongly suggests what was reported is indeed true.

I'm more Malcolm X and in tune with what the majority of intelligent blacks think. Malcolm X disliked both Dems and Republitards, just as I do.

otherwise i dont care.

Grow up and thank you for the neg rep, least i didnt use WND as my source.

I didn't whine with your neg rep, don't whine when you get one back, it's a bitch move and frowned upon in this establishment.......

you sent the pm maam...not I

My rep comes in as pm, my reply simply challenged you to refute what WND reported since you didn't like the source, which you have yet to do........:eusa_whistle:

/snip

/snip

Immie

So when Bachmann called the US govt a gangter govt you were equally as indignant?

i dont like to use media matters either....Anything else you want to try in your pathetic flailing motherfucker?

Plamaballsack or whatever your name is, there are at least 10 other sources reporting this, you don't like the source? Tough shit, prove they're lying......

Nah...those are created by Booosh and Cheney and their Weather machine to target the poor areas of Nawlins! :lol: ;)

and you used WND shitface.

i dont care why she thinks those things.they are irrelevant.

Refute the article or run along, junior........:eusa_whistle:

you sent the pm maam...not I

My rep comes in as pm, my reply simply challenged you to refute what WND reported since you didn't like the source, which you have yet to do........:eusa_whistle:

you sent a pm to me...not my problem....

i dont care about the issue. i just think you are a moron for using wnd....

oh goodie now you have thomas helping you....hahah just gets worse

I replied dummy, challenging you to refute it, shocker you still haven't..........:eusa_whistle:

When I googled the story only right leaning websites are running the story, so the same people touting WND as a reputable source are the same ones who whine and moan about Huffington Post being biased.

When I googled the story only right leaning websites are running the story, so the same people touting WND as a reputable source are the same ones who whine and moan about Huffington Post being biased.

So you think the story was completely fabricated and the statistics of her staff turnover rate are false?

How about verifying WND's story via additional links?

Not my job homey, you and your kookball friend don't like the article, feel free to refute it with your own links.......

Its your job to verify if what you posted is true, its not truthful until proven wrong you house slave. I've googled that same story and only found it on far right leaning websites, foxnews among them, thats not helping your case.

/snip

/snip

Immie

So when Bachmann called the US govt a gangter govt you were equally as indignant?

To be completely honest with you, I don't know what you are talking about. I don't much care for Bachmann and do not remember having read that she did such a thing. So, without some kind of information on this, I cannot answer your question.

edit:

And from what you have said, I would have to agree with her. Just the other day, I referred to the elite in our government as the new organized crime families. But, that would be of both parties, not one or the other.

Immie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back