Democract congresswoman calls staffer a "mother......"

A Democrat did that? :lol:

Who cares, didn't that needledick Cheney do that?

Cheney called some politician a name that pretty much fit him.

Ms. Jackson Lee is continually abusive to her staff.

Besides, you cannot defend a trend of bad behavior with one isolated example of bad behavior.

Controversies

In 2010, Jackson Lee stated that, "...victory had been achieved" by the United States in Vietnam. She went on to state, "Today, we have two Vietnams; side-by-side, North and South, exchanging and working. We may not agree with all that North Vietnam is doing, but they are living in peace. I would look for a better human rights record for North Vietnam, but they are living side by side. Because that was a civil war, and because the leadership of this nation did not listen to the mothers and fathers who beared...bore the burden of 58,000 dead and did not declare victory; the mounting deaths; the violence continued going up and up, rather than understanding the political nature of the war in Vietnam, we did not listen to those families."[13][14][15] In fact, the territories of North and South Vietnam were united under communist rule after the withdrawal of the United States in the 1970s.

In 2009, Jackson Lee reintroduced a proposal to amend the Constitution to guarantee the rights of women. "Twenty-seven other countries, including Rwanda, Afghanistan, Algeria and China have equality provisions," Lee said.[16]

In 1997, during a subcommittee briefing, Jackson Lee asked a NASA scientist if the Mars Pathfinder had photographed the flag that Neil Armstrong had left on the moon.[17]

Jackson Lee has gained a reputation for being one of the most difficult Representatives to work for. Over a 10 year span of her time in office, at least 39 staffers left after serving less than a year. She has had at least nine chiefs of staff, eight legislative directors, and 18 schedulers or executive assistants. Nine staffers left within two months, 25 within 6 months. She has handed out nicknames to staffers, including "you stupid motherfucker," and ex-staffers allege that she is hardest on African American staffers. Ex-staffers also reported that Lee often told staffers, "What am I a prostitute? Am I your prostitute? You can’t prostitute me," and would demand that they run redlights. At least one ex-staffer's received medical advice to quit due to the health toll that working for Jackson Lee was taking.
[18]Sheila Jackson Lee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Capitol Hill is famous for its demanding, insensitive bosses. Yet even by the harsh standards of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee stands out. She may be the worst boss in Washington. “It’s like being an Iraq War veteran,” says someone who worked for her. Strangers may say, “‘oh I know what you’ve been through.’ No, you really don’t. Because until you’ve experienced it…. People don’t tell the worst of the stories, because they’re really unbelievable.”

Read more: Sheila Jackson Lee | congressional boss Hell | abuse | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment
Sheila Jackson Lee | congressional boss Hell | abuse | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Let's see how long it takes for someone to start throwing out "RACIST" here over this.

Last edited:
this is gossip.

Not one named person and from a book that is highly partisan.

from the sounds of it she worked as a supervisor in a non-union shop before getting elected. The staffer should be considered lucky thats all that was said to him. I've seen supervisors do much worse than that, however they would be required to treat their workers with more respect if there was someone to stick up for workers rights. i.e. union.

where are the people willing to go on record that they said ANY of this?

Not one that I know of.

The author could have made all of this up and you would never know because there is no one to come forward and say "hey I didnt say that".

where are the people willing to go on record that they said ANY of this?

Not one that I know of.

The author could have made all of this up and you would never know because there is no one to come forward and say "hey I didnt say that".

I already 'splained this to you.

Also, you seem to keep ducking the stats regarding the turnover of her staff, which perfectly fits the story, people don't work for assholes like that for long.

from the sounds of it she worked as a supervisor in a non-union shop before getting elected. The staffer should be considered lucky thats all that was said to him. I've seen supervisors do much worse than that, however they would be required to treat their workers with more respect if there was someone to stick up for workers rights. i.e. union.

Worst theory ever ........

Because ONE fact fits your story it does not make unsubstanciated rumors true.

For all you know whe turns over staff to allow talented people to work in the congress to learn and gain some great points on their resumes.

This is character assasination

For all you know whe turns over staff to allow talented people to work in the congress to learn and gain some great points on their resumes.

You sound like Charlie Sheen.

Last edited by a moderator:

don't ewepeeple know to get an attorney and sue?

WorldNetDaily - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WorldNetDaily (WND) is an American web site that publishes news and associated content from a radical U.S. conservative perspective.[1] It was founded in May 1997 by Joseph Farah with the stated intentions of "exposing wrongdoing, corruption and abuse of power"[2] and is headquartered in Washington, D.C.[3]

You do know that anyone can write for Wiki don't you? Yes, of course, you do. Was it you that inserted the words, "Radical U.S. conservative perspective". Um, no, I doubt it as those three words and the initials were all spelled correctly. However, that does not change the fact that Radical U.S. conservative perspective is a subjective term and doesn't fit in this kind of a setting.

Yes, I would say WND is biased; however, biased does not mean that it is inaccurate or a lie. Oh, never mind, the chances of you actually understanding any of that are about 1 in a gazillion.

Immie

Democrat congresswoman 'calls staff mother----er'

From the article:

A U.S. congresswoman who once demanded that hurricanes be given names that sounded more "black" is now in the spotlight for allegedly being the queen of mean girls to her staff, including calling one aide a "stupid mother----er" on numerous occasions.

Former drivers say the congresswoman demanded they ignore red lights and drive vehicles on the shoulders of the road to evade traffic.

The Democrat's demanding nature was not just limited to working hours.

"In the middle of the night, people had to go get her garlic. She'll call you at two in the morning for garlic because she takes them as supplements," an ex-staffer said.

And the idiots of Houston continue to vote this despicable, dumb as a box of rocks human being into office.

I'm sure all you moonbats can perfectly justify this behavior......:eusa_whistle:

Ask me how I knew without you telling me who this was. :cool:

My first thought before reading "Houston" was Cynthia McKinney.

Immie

A Democrat did that? :lol:

Who cares, didn't that needledick Cheney do that?

No ....

And i'd think Cheney knows the difference between the moon and Mars......

I find it amusing that just because she has the (D) next to her name that no liberal can just simply say it's disgusting behavior from a vile humn being and leave it at that.....:eusa_whistle:

I would not have used the "no liberal" qualifier there as you don't know that any of the more intelligent or less partisan liberals have read this thread yet. However, I find it amusing that TDM who thinks she is actually fair minded can not simply say it is disgusting behavior whether or not it happened. The issue is not whether or not this actually happened (which I suspect it did) but that TDM seems to think that such behavior from a Democrat is acceptable.

We all know what she would be saying if it were John Boehner.

Immie

Will she sue or do everything she can to keep this quiet? ........:eusa_whistle:

Sure, perfectly professional behavior......

And your point of creating this retarded thread is to show that only Democrats use cuss words? You do a great job of loving your good massa better than good massa loving himself.

Did you post this from the moon or mars? ......

House slaves were never the most intelligent of the slaves because they always said whatever massa said or whatever they thought massa wants to hear, thus your response. Seriously, you're giving black people a worse name than Jesse Lee Peterson, thats even worse than an Uncle Thomas.

Forum List

Back