Democatic Healthcare Bill... Will Your Rep. Read It?

It's LARGER than that...try again, and even THIS ONE is not in it's final form...

No Representative is going to read every tedious paragraph. That is why they have staff.

You get subject matter experts to read the document and point out critical sections.

Who is shitting who anyway? Democrats will all vote yes and republicans will all vote no.

What good does reading the bill do?

I see but WHOM is ultimately responsible for it? Nice try. I don't buy into what you're selling.

What I am selling is that whether you read the bill or whether you agree with the bill or not ....

Republicans will vote NO
Democrats will vote YES

I wouldn't read it. Its 1600+ pages

I would delegate subject matter experts to read the document and report to me on key aspects and provisions that will impact my constituents.

Any representative that tells you he reads and understands every paragraph is lying

It's LARGER than that...try again, and even THIS ONE is not in it's final form...

No Representative is going to read every tedious paragraph. That is why they have staff.

You get subject matter experts to read the document and point out critical sections.

Who is shitting who anyway? Democrats will all vote yes and republicans will all vote no.

I wouldn't be too sure on your assumption, Rightwinger

I wouldn't be too sure on your assumption, Rightwinger

That is the $64 question

The T these people who are imposing this piece of crap bill on me should also be required to use the same program that I will be forced by law to use and die on. Good for the goose (taxpayer) good for the Gander (government employees and Congressman and Senator and family) If it's not good enough for them then why is it good enough for us.

The T these people who are imposing this piece of crap bill on me should also be required to use the same program that I will be forced by law to use and die on. Good for the goose (taxpayer) good for the Gander (government employees and Congressman and Senator and family) If it's not good enough for them then why is it good enough for us.

Which part of OPTION is so difficult for you to comprehend?

Which part of OPTION is so difficult for you to comprehend?

And which part of Congresscritters ARE citizens too do YOU NOT understand exactly?

Are they *BETTER* than YOU? Than ME? Are they Privvy to something BETTER than they are legislating?

What a Fuckin GOOFBALL you are. What a Government Kool-Aid Swilling MORON you are if you think Congress is BETTER than that which they legislate for the rest of us.

I have NO respect at ALL for you. PERIOD.

Forum List

Back