Dem Sen. Feinstein Snaps at Children Asking Her to Support Radical Green New Deal, “How Old Are You?

Hilarious Video: DiFi Slaps Down Kids Trying to Guilt Trip Her on Green New Deal

to use children like this.
Let kids be kids and worry, but that would be to risky for the left.

When I was a growing up in the 80s, my lesbo-communist public school teachers had all of us kids convinced that none of us would live to be 20 because of Reagan's itchy nuke finger. Once or twice a week they had us hide under our desks for nuclear drills. Today's public school teachers are even more militant than they were back then and I can only imagine the crazy shit they fill kid's heads with.

Hilarious Video: DiFi Slaps Down Kids Trying to Guilt Trip Her on Green New Deal

When I was a growing up in the 80s, my lesbo-communist public school teachers had all of us kids convinced that none of us would live to be 20 because of Reagan's itchy nuke finger. Once or twice a week they had us hide under our desks for nuclear drills. Today's public school teachers are even more militant than they were back then and I can only imagine the crazy shit they fill kid's heads with.

What school had those drills in the 80s? They were common in 1960, but soon were dropped. Name the school or admit you are lying.

What school had those drills in the 80s? They were common in 1960, but soon were dropped. Name the school or admit you are lying.

I've got no reason to lie about this. Seriously, what would be the point? All of my 40-something friends remember those drills too. So either you're lying or you're misinformed and nothing I say is gonna change your mind.

I've got no reason to lie about this. Seriously, what would be the point? All of my 40-something friends remember those drills too. So either you're lying or you're misinformed and nothing I say is gonna change your mind.

You could name the school. That might change my mind. Those drills didn't happen in the 80s dumb ass.

You could name the school. That might change my mind. Those drills didn't happen in the 80s dumb ass.

I went to a bunch of schools in the 80s that had nuclear drills, and the only one I remember the name of is Lory Julian in West Virginia but it's probably gone now, dumbass.

Nobody in the 80's had those drills.

I went to a bunch of schools in the 80s that had nuclear drills, and the only one I remember the name of is Lory Julian in West Virginia but it's probably gone now, dumbass.

Liar.

Well, we didn't necessarily have "drills" but the educators, the left leaning one, defiantly did put the fear of nuclear war into us in high school. It was always talked about.

Society was always putting pressure on the government to disarm. Not like today.

I remember this film, all the school was talking about it. . .

They certainly did not...they ended in the sixties.

Liar.

Sigh.

Nuclear Strike Drills Faded Away In The 1980s. It May Be Time To Dust Them Off

Well, we didn't necessarily have "drills" but the educators, the left leaning one, defiantly did put the fear of nuclear war into us in high school. It was always talked about.

Society was always putting pressure on the government to disarm. Not like today.

I remember this film, all the school was talking about it. . .

Then make that claim. No need to make shit up about drills at school.

Sorry but you're wrong and the fact that there's practically zero information available about something I know for a fact took place only confirms what I already know about the media.

Sorry but you're wrong and the fact that there's practically zero information available about something I know for a fact took place only confirms what I already know about the media.

It has less to do with the media then it does with people who actually experienced schools in that era, none of whom saw what you claimed.

Liar.

Sigh.

Bullshit That article says nothing about nuclear duck and cover school drills.

Liar.

Sigh.

"Nuclear war is survivable. It may be horrific, and it may be painful, and it may be destruction all around, but it is survivable if you're smart about it," he says. "To say 'give up hope and just die,' I don't think that's the best of any sort of American spirit."

I disagree. I like that fact that the nation no longer prepares and accepts the fact that we all die if it ever happens.

This makes the concept unthinkable.

If we begin thinking it is "survivable," then our leaders and policy makers stop negotiating and start imagining it as a policy alternative.

Unthinkable.

We should never practice surviving it, and upgrade our nukes. As long as China and Russia believe they won't survive, so they know they will not survive either. . . .

We should do this at least until we can get to the point where every nuke everywhere is trashed.

Only psychopaths think about it as a contingency and believe it is survivable.

Forum List

Back