Cortez wants to adress cow farts

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yes shes concerned about pollution from cow farts and factory farming she said we should not eat hamburgers for breakfast lunch and dinner.

• Banned
Who eats hamburgers for breakfast?
Ask her thats what she said.
While i have had hamburger patty with cottage cheese or a poached egg before to use it. We have a large dog now so I feed it to the dog these days he loves it .
My man loves beef were both fit.
Me more from arobics and running with light low impact weights.
With him its weights he can pump 450 lbs .
He loves beef . eggs to but boiled mostly. Hes a protein monster .

A civilized breakfast ...

OQ218407_942long.jpg

So what's going to happen now is you're going to see an increasing in vandalism on dairy farms.
Kids will be brainwashed with this stuff in school and they'll lay down in front of milk trucks. and feed lot equipment.
I grew up on a dairy farm. The left is just insane.
There's a mink farm by me here in Burley called Moyles Minks
There's always activists going in there and opening cages and turning loose mink
Finally they put up a cement barrier so the mink couldn't leave the farm.

How dare the serf class enjoy meat.
Many years ago I heard of the cow fat agenda. I believe for the ozone layer. I also wonder if there is another angle to this. The angle of getting rid of meat for human consumption.

Yes shes concerned about pollution from cow farts and factory farming she said we should not eat hamburgers for breakfast lunch and dinner.

From bartendress to a Kindergarten KGB, Leftist, propagandist. Only in America can this happen; and only in America will Leftists come out of the woodwork to defend her with a straight face.

10 years ago, a screwball like this couldn't get 3% of the vote in the most far Left district in the country. Now she wins an election. That should be a warning sign for ALL AMERICANS of how our schools are now indoctrination centers, and no longer institutions of learning!

How much of this would have been main stream, if the Presidential election of 2016 was reversed?

And people wonder why the Left hate Trump so much. They HAD IT, and Trump took it from them.

Like, love, hate, despise Trump all you want if you are a Republican or Independent; but he is the ONLY thing that stands between you, and ideas like AOCs, Harris, Sanders, and Warren. The Left knows this as fact. Do you!

How dare the serf class enjoy meat.
Many years ago I heard of the cow fat agenda. I believe for the ozone layer. I also wonder if there is another angle to this. The angle of getting rid of meat for human consumption.
No, the agenda is and always will be to eradicate the middle class. This is all about wiping them out by pricing them out. Once that is done, they are no longer the "middle class."

They are the peasant class, or serf class. Entirely dependent on government, to live. The meat cow fart tax, again is about destroying small business through mass tax. The rich of course will be able to afford $10 per gallon for gas, a $100 dollar hamburger on and on and on.

The middle class will not.

Who eats hamburgers for breakfast?
Ask her thats what she said.
While i have had hamburger patty with cottage cheese or a poached egg before to use it. We have a large dog now so I feed it to the dog these days he loves it .
My man loves beef were both fit.
Me more from arobics and running with light low impact weights.
With him its weights he can pump 450 lbs .
He loves beef . eggs to but boiled mostly. Hes a protein monster .
Well, I learn something new every day. I didn't realize you were female.

A civilized breakfast ...

OQ218407_942long.jpg
God i wish i could eat that and stay in shape
You could. General rule of thumb. The worse you eat, or whatever the more active you NEED to be.

The keto diet is actually pretty good. Avoid that bread and you will be ok. Not saying ALL OF THAT, just saying the ham, eggs, sausage is not bad.

Forum List

Back