Dem Katie Hobbs scared to death of a debate with Kari Lake.

I appreciate the information you've provided. Hobbs is probably too far left for my liking. But I plan to carefully research all of our choices.

I vote for people of both parties. Both parties have loads of awful candidates.

I saw Kari Lake in an interview and she came off like an arrogant, hateful, Trump suck up who can't think for herself. That's just as horrible and dangerous as being a huge lefty.

Our two party system is incredibly restricting. We always seem to end up with two lousy choices.

The current administration and it's policies turns my stomach. On the other hand, I also find Trump and his ass-lickers truly revolting.
Well you don't seem like a leftwing looney nor a rightwing extremist. But I hope you'll take another look at Kari. Yes, she is 100% unambiguous about what she thinks and what she believes and sometimes might come across as blunt about that. For me I like that about her very much. It was what encouraged me to vote for Donald Trump in 2016 despite how off putting he sometimes can be. I'll put up with some arrogance and bluntness to get somebody who has a vision and believes in values that all patriots--Republican, Democrat, or whatever--should embrace and want for America and won't put those on the shelf immediately after the election as so many do. Personality is a lot less important to me than what a person believes and what they intend to do and mean it.

I thought Kari was brilliant in this clip:

You might want to be more discriminating in choosing your friends.

Anyone who would make such a broad statement condemning the intelligence of a large group of people, the vast majority of whom he cannot possibly "know," is proving to all, that it is HE who is "dumb as dog shit."
That particular person has proven to be much much dumber than dog shit, and less useful as well.

I didn't know a lot about Kari Lake until recently, but wow. She is indeed impressive. Quick on her feet, knows her stuff, and can articulate it magnificently. And she is a true Patriot and unashamed and unambiguous about what she believes.

National polls have that race as a toss up as of today, but my money is on Kari unless something drastically changes in the next 55 days.

She's also delusional. You left that out.

I'm an Indie hoping to vote for republicans. I hate what Biden is doing. The invasion at our southern border is my main point of anger.

But I'm hoping for intelligent republicans. Candidates who can, and will, think for themselves. I hate trump, and I won't vote for Trump ass kissers or conspiracy crackpots.

Blake Master and Kari Lake worry me for those exact reasons.

I actually like Katie Hobbs. I hope she's smart enough NOT to debate Lake. For two reasons: Lake is hateful and careless about her accusations, and by debating her, Hobbs would just be giving Lake an audience. That would be a mistake, Hobbs doesn't need the debate. And Lake would turn it into a Trump ass-kissing circus.

But closing down the border is the main issue. I just wish we had much better choices.

If Lake is that careless, shouldn't Hobbs be able to wipe the floor with her?

I appreciate the information you've provided. Hobbs is probably too far left for my liking. But I plan to carefully research all of our choices.

I vote for people of both parties. Both parties have loads of awful candidates.

I saw Kari Lake in an interview and she came off like an arrogant, hateful, Trump suck up who can't think for herself. That's just as horrible and dangerous as being a huge lefty.

Our two party system is incredibly restricting. We always seem to end up with two lousy choices.

The current administration and it's policies turns my stomach. On the other hand, I also find Trump and his ass-lickers truly revolting.

The only thing that happens when you sit in the middle of the road is getting hit by traffic going both ways.

Have a nice day Faun.

I am. She's still delusional. Despite her own state recounting and auditing ballots & equipment more than any other state; all of which reaffirmed their election results, she still claims the 2020 election was stolen. She still believes Trump won Arizona.

:cuckoo:

I don't like the candidates available to us.
I can understand being disenchanted with the candidates we have. There have been similar complaints about candidates for as long as I can remember going back to the 70s. The difference today is the Democratic Party has lurched so far to the Left, they no longer resemble an American Political Party. They have corrupted the DOJ and the various intelligence agencies and 95% of TV and social media is just a mouthpiece for their insanity. They do China's bidding on every issue and won't even call them out for shipping chemicals to the Cartels to make Fentanyl. The Democrats have got to go for the sake of our country and the safety of our citizens.

That particular person has proven to be much much dumber than dog shit, and less useful as well.
You, on the other hand, have loads of class and intelligence. Both were clearly demonstrated in your post.

The only thing that happens when you sit in the middle of the road is getting hit by traffic going both ways.
It allows you to honestly compare candidates, as politicians and as people - and to choose only those you consider the of the bunch.

For instance, I would NEVER VOTE for Donald Trump because he's shown himself to be a slimeball. And he proves it every time he opens his big, filthy, lying mouth.

Locking yourself into voting for only one party's candidates guarantees you'll vote for every worthless hairball in that party. Better to be a bit discriminating, imo.

She sounds like a complete airhead.
She is, that is why she is still ducking a debate with Kari Lake while Mark Kelly and Blake Masters squared off last week in a debate here in Arizona. It should NOT be an option to refuse to debate, especially in such an important election. But that's a Democrat for you.

There are things I like, and dislike, about both Lake and Hobbs.

I like Hobb's personality and and a couple of her ideas, but she's too far left for my liking.

And Kari Lake sounds smart and tough. But she also sounds like a World Class Trump ass kisser who can't think for herself.

As always, we need far better choices.

It allows you to honestly compare candidates, as politicians and as people - and to choose only those you consider the of the bunch.

For instance, I would NEVER VOTE for Donald Trump because he's shown himself to be a slimeball. And he proves it every time he opens his big, filthy, lying mouth.

Locking yourself into voting for only one party's candidates guarantees you'll vote for every worthless hairball in that party. Better to be a bit discriminating, imo.

No, it allows you to bitch about the left while claiming you would never vote for them, quislings gonna guisling.

6x4v98.jpg

Living in Arizona I've had the opportunity to hear Kari Lake speak several times in different venues. At first I thought she might be a glamour girl without much substance. But she is a sharp cookie and she is laser focused on what is right and not right for Americans. Katie Hobbs is shaking in her boots, I think the DNC will force her hand to agree to at least one debate although she's hiding out in the basement for now. :)
I hope we have Wyoming 2.0

if you get my drift... but that was a primary election.. Still.. I hope Hobbs gets Cheney-ed.

Forum List

Back