Dem impeachment witness Vindman unloads on Blackburn as Dems wrap 3rd day of Trump's trial

Yes he is a spy, and worked with the Whistleblower to file false reports and should immediately be deported back to The Ukraine. He had been asked by the previous corrupt Ukraine Government to be it's defense secretary over 6 times and that is where he should go.

Remember kids: The Whistle Blower Erica Ciaramella was caught leaking classified phone calls between Trump to Mexico, Thailand and Australia and this is why he had his clearance to listen in to phone calls revoked. Then Vindman, Illegally shared 2nd hand accounts with Eric Ciaramella which again is a violation of The Espionage Act.

Vindman is a spy, and most likely is a spy for Putin.

Full story at the below link:

Dem impeachment witness Vindman unloads on Blackburn as Dems wrap 3rd day of Trump's trial

As the third day of the ongoing impeachment trial of President Trump wrapped up in the Senate chamber, most of the drama was elsewhere -- with one witness for the Democrats accusing a Republican senator of "defamation" and "slander" after she questioned his patriotism and implicated him in a scheme to take down Trump from inside the White House.

Vindman has denied knowing the identity of the whistleblower who flagged Trump's fateful July 25 phone call with Ukraine's president -- a claim that Republicans have questioned, because under cross-examination, Vindman apparently admitted to leaking the contents of Trump's call to the whistleblower.

At the time, California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff, presiding over the House impeachment inquiry, shut down GOP attempts to press Vindman as to whom he had leaked information about Trump's call, saying it would potentially reveal the whistleblower's identity.

Blackburn tweeted as Schiff spoke on Thursday evening: "Adam Schiff is hailing Alexander Vindman as an American patriot.

How patriotic is it to badmouth and ridicule our great nation in front of Russia, America’s greatest enemy?

... Alexander Vindman broke the chain of command and leaked the contents of the President’s July 25th phone call to his pal, the 'whistleblower.' Over a policy dispute with the President! How is that not vindictive?"

He Broke The Law TOO with multiple violations of The ESPIONAGE ACT!
Your tin foil is wrapped a little too tightly today.

I suppose it does not matter to The Media and Democrats whether they get paid by Russia, or China to trash America

Actually, it does matter to know who keeps harming you and pointing finger at somebody else. I guess you didn't like when Trump was blamed and impeached for Biden's crimes. Same way Russia (as well as any other country) doesn't like to be blamed for Ukrainian crimes. BTW, it's Ukraine who keeps begging for your money, not Russia.

Also Russia is the Enemy of Deep State as well as you are.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend - Wikipedia

Knowing that fact can help both your country and your president.

Im not sure Russia minds. They have been quite successful in using the Democrats to attack democracy and weaken Trump.

Russia have been quite successful in using the Democrats to attack democracy and weaken Trump.

Deep State and its Media must be genius since they made so many people to believe that it's Russia using Dems, not Deep State. Again, Deep State and Russia are enemies. This is a thread helps to understand who's who.

Is Russia your main enemy? I don't think so.
Putin and Trump both want to work together against the Deep State

I dont doubt it. There is a reason that the deep state hates Russia and its because they refuse to bow before them. After Obama cut financial ties and imposed sanctions their economy has boomed.
UPDATE 1-Russian rouble soars, stocks hit record highs after PM change
It drives the deep staters crazy...they wanted collapse and chaos with themselves riding to the rescue...at a price of course.

Be that as it may Russia is a country with its own interests and moving the US out of the way is certainly one of them. I dont begrudge them their policy goals so long as we recognize and counter them. Part of their efforts to weaken the US is to support Democrats and weaken US leadership. By tying up our elected leader with domestic issues they hope to find a vacuum they can move into internationally. In fact the same goes for Iran and China. Any country seeking to weaken the US has a natural ally in the Democrats. You can never tell which one is actually speaking...because the enemies of America and Democrats ALWAYS speak together.

Russian State Media Blames Impeachment for Trump’s Iran Strike
Trying to weaken Trump and not to agree with everything he does are two different concepts.

Do you know how many times Putin supported Trump? Lots of times. Last time he condemned Dems' fake impeachment. If you're interested I can give you a lot of links about that.

Vladimir Putin: Trump was impeached for "absolutely far-fetched reason" - CBS News

They may be two different concepts..so what? It i in the interest of Russia to (1) fend off a globalist takeover of its own country and (2) fend off American power in a sphere they would liek to make their own. It so happens the goals coincide for them. Its the way of the world.

Im not saying Russians support Democrats. I am saying the Democrats are a tool the Russians use with little chance of blowback.
Russians do NOT support Dems. Russians do NOT support globalists. Russians need USA as an ally to defeat both. Trump is willing to do that. But Deep State with the hands of their useful liberal idiots keeps hobbling him and preventing him from cooperation with Russia. All those "Russian Dossier", "Russian interference", "Trump is a Russian asset" have been alleged for a reason. Notice: it's all about creating hate to Russia in American society, no other country.

A lot of arguments here:

Trumpublicans are the greatest of projectionist.
He also forgot that the state department doesn't set foriegn policy....the President does

The Presidents cannot have a hidden agenda, they have to account for their actions, especially foreign policy. Congress allocates foreign aid.
then why did obammy violate that seven times? BTW, the GAO said that.

Last edited:
Ah well...more of the same. The swamp screams in agony and the press works overtime to protect them. As I say...if we expected any less then we didnt truly believe what we were saying.
I suppose it does not matter to The Media and Democrats whether they get paid by Russia, or China to trash America.

I suppose it does not matter to The Media and Democrats whether they get paid by Russia, or China to trash America

Actually, it does matter to know who keeps harming you and pointing finger at somebody else. I guess you didn't like when Trump was blamed and impeached for Biden's crimes. Same way Russia (as well as any other country) doesn't like to be blamed for Ukrainian crimes. BTW, it's Ukraine who keeps begging for your money, not Russia.

Also Russia is the Enemy of Deep State as well as you are.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend - Wikipedia

Knowing that fact can help both your country and your president.

Im not sure Russia minds. They have been quite successful in using the Democrats to attack democracy and weaken Trump.

Russia have been quite successful in using the Democrats to attack democracy and weaken Trump.

Deep State and its Media must be genius since they made so many people to believe that it's Russia using Dems, not Deep State. Again, Deep State and Russia are enemies. This is a thread helps to understand who's who.

I dont doubt it. There is a reason that the deep state hates Russia and its because they refuse to bow before them. After Obama cut financial ties and imposed sanctions their economy has boomed.
It drives the deep staters crazy...they wanted collapse and chaos with themselves riding to the rescue...at a price of course.

Be that as it may it just makes Russia and the Deep State here competing hegemons. Russia is a country with its own interests and moving the US out of the way is certainly one of them. I dont begrudge them their policy goals so long as we recognize and counter them. Part of their effort to weaken the US is to support Democrats and weaken US leadership. By tying up our elected leader with domestic issues they hope to find a vacuum they can move into internationally. In fact the same goes for Iran and China. Any country seeking to weaken the US has a natural ally in the Democrats. You can never tell which one is actually speaking...because the enemies of America and Democrats ALWAYS speak together.

Watch the serfs here tell you how red China must win our unjust trade war or explain how Iran will annihilate us for eliminating a terrorist. Its every day this propaganda war.
There is no doubt The Democrat Party has become willing stooges and puppets for Vladimir Putin.

Yes he is a spy, and worked with the Whistleblower to file false reports and should immediately be deported back to The Ukraine. He had been asked by the previous corrupt Ukraine Government to be it's defense secretary over 6 times and that is where he should go.

Remember kids: The Whistle Blower Erica Ciaramella was caught leaking classified phone calls between Trump to Mexico, Thailand and Australia and this is why he had his clearance to listen in to phone calls revoked. Then Vindman, Illegally shared 2nd hand accounts with Eric Ciaramella which again is a violation of The Espionage Act.

As the third day of the ongoing impeachment trial of President Trump wrapped up in the Senate chamber, most of the drama was elsewhere -- with one witness for the Democrats accusing a Republican senator of "defamation" and "slander" after she questioned his patriotism and implicated him in a scheme to take down Trump from inside the White House.

Vindman has denied knowing the identity of the whistleblower who flagged Trump's fateful July 25 phone call with Ukraine's president -- a claim that Republicans have questioned, because under cross-examination, Vindman apparently admitted to leaking the contents of Trump's call to the whistleblower.

At the time, California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff, presiding over the House impeachment inquiry, shut down GOP attempts to press Vindman as to whom he had leaked information about Trump's call, saying it would potentially reveal the whistleblower's identity.

Blackburn tweeted as Schiff spoke on Thursday evening: "Adam Schiff is hailing Alexander Vindman as an American patriot.

How patriotic is it to badmouth and ridicule our great nation in front of Russia, America’s greatest enemy?

... Alexander Vindman broke the chain of command and leaked the contents of the President’s July 25th phone call to his pal, the 'whistleblower.' Over a policy dispute with the President! How is that not vindictive?"

LMAO!!

You will just believe anything, won't you.

Adam Schitt's is interfering in the 2020 election. Rant On!!

Trumpublicans are the greatest of projectionist.
He also forgot that the state department doesn't set foriegn policy....the President does

The Presidents cannot have a hidden agenda, they have to account for their actions, especially foreign policy. Congress allocates foreign aid.
You mean like Obama Bin Lying Ordering Joe Biden to With Hold Aid from The Ukraine until they fired The Prosecutor Investigating Burisma for Money Laundering and Bribery, and Corruption?
2019-11-20_23-31-26.png

upload_2020-1-24_12-5-11.png

LMAO!!

he admitted it. you held your ears.

giphy.gif

Be that as it may Russia is a country with its own interests and moving the US out of the way is certainly one of them. I dont begrudge them their policy goals so long as we recognize and counter them. Part of their efforts to weaken the US is to support Democrats and weaken US leadership. By tying up our elected leader with domestic issues they hope to find a vacuum they can move into internationally. In fact the same goes for Iran and China. Any country seeking to weaken the US has a natural ally in the Democrats. You can never tell which one is actually speaking...because the enemies of America and Democrats ALWAYS speak together.

Trying to weaken Trump and not to agree with everything he does are two different concepts.

Do you know how many times Putin supported Trump? Lots of times. Last time he condemned Dems' fake impeachment. If you're interested I can give you a lot of links about that.

Vladimir Putin: Trump was impeached for "absolutely far-fetched reason" - CBS News

They may be two different concepts..so what? It i in the interest of Russia to (1) fend off a globalist takeover of its own country and (2) fend off American power in a sphere they would liek to make their own. It so happens the goals coincide for them. Its the way of the world.

Im not saying Russians support Democrats. I am saying the Democrats are a tool the Russians use with little chance of blowback.
Russians do NOT support Dems. Russians do NOT support globalists. Russians need USA as an ally to defeat both. Trump is willing to do that. But Deep State with the hands of their useful liberal idiots keeps hobbling him and preventing him from cooperation with Russia. All those "Russian Dossier", "Russian interference", "Trump is a Russian asset" have been alleged for a reason. Notice: it's all about creating hate to Russia in American society, no other country.

A lot of arguments here:
My sentiments are, that I agree with you in that Russians don't necessarily support Dems, but they'd rather have someone who is "more flexible" to their agendas.

The Democrats are more than willing to agree with Russian Propaganda which as I am reading is actually The Old Gov Ukrainian Propaganda made to look Russian, and use that to oppose our President.

There are a lot of people that are saying that evidence is showing that The Dirty Dossier came right out of The Ukraine US Embassy, and was made to look like Russian Propaganda.

I don't hate Russia. But I do realize that they are a competitor of ours for geopolitical influence. They are demonized by The Democrat Party when it is useful to them, and they are allies when The Democrat Party is in power.

The Democrat Party uses Russia as a boogieman to attempt to poison the minds of The American Populace against whatever political rivals The Democrat Party targets.

Eventually people I hope will see through that.

Last edited:
There is no doubt The Democrat Party has become willing stooges and puppets for Vladimir Putin.
To me it's absurd. They are Soros' puppets.
I suppose it doesn't really matter where The Propaganda comes from, The Democrats are willing stooges for anything they can use to smear their opposition with, and will bend over backwards to accommodate America's rivals and offer themselves up as willing conduits to promote foreign agendas, and foreign propaganda.

LMAO!!

giphy.gif
Lol, no be didn't.

LMAO!!

giphy.gif
Lol, no be didn't.
giphy.gif

LMAO!!

giphy.gif
Lol, no be didn't.
giphy.gif

I am reading more now that The Russian Dirty Dossier did not actually come out of Russia. It came straight out of The US Embassy in Ukraine, and was made to look like it originated in Russia.

If that's the case, it would make sense as to why The Democrat Party, The Clintons, and Obama Administration, and everyone associated with The Obama State Department and Obama People in The NSC do not want us digging deeper in to things going on in The Ukraine with The Clinton Campaign, Podesta Group, and Obama Administration.

So Maybe Vindman, is not actually a Russian Spy but is a Deep State - Ukrainian Spy, working for The Democrat Party.

This is why Nancy Pelosi and The Democrats keep trying to convince us that "All Roads Lead to Russia" when in fact, "All Roads Lead To The Ukraine" the Clinton Campaign, Podesta Group, and The Obama Administration, and Joe Biden.

LMAO!!

giphy.gif
Lol, no be didn't.
giphy.gif

I am reading more now that The Russian Dirty Dossier did not actually come out of Russia. It came straight out of The US Embassy in Ukraine, and was made to look like it originated in Russia.

If that's the case, it would make sense as to why The Democrat Party, The Clintons, and Obama Administration, and everyone associated with The Obama State Department and Obama People in The NSC do not want us digging deeper in to things going on in The Ukraine with The Clinton Campaign, Podesta Group, and Obama Administration.

So Maybe Vindman, is not actually a Russian Spy but is a Deep State - Ukrainian Spy, working for The Democrat Party.
'm beginning to think the obammy DoD was complicit and totally in on it. Senator Grassley is looking into this. When Trump said swamp, did you think it was this deep? I didn't.

LMAO!!

giphy.gif
Lol, no be didn't.
giphy.gif

'm beginning to think the obammy DoD was complicit and totally in on it. Senator Grassley is looking into this. When Trump said swamp, did you think it was this deep? I didn't.
One has to wonder why The Obama Administration, Clinton Campaign, Obama State Department, and Podesta Group were throwing so much money in to The Ukraine Elections to Oppose an Anti-Corruption Government that was trying to get elected there.

Obama did his dirty work through The Podesta Group, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, Joe Biden, and The US Embassy In Ukraine, and funneled money in to a Ukraine NGO owned by Soros to oppose The Anti Corruption Candidates in Ukraine. Manfort and Gates were heavily used by The Obama Administration and Podesta Group for operations in Ukraine.

Then after that election when The Anti-Corruption Government was Elected, The Ukrainian Politicians Obama was supporting all fled to Russia.

Then Obama Seals his records on Ukraine citing Executive Privilege!

Then Obama had The Clinton Campaign be granted Full Blanket Immunity!

Then Obama had The Podesta Group be granted Full Blanket Immunity!

A Whistle Blower rats on Clinton about her secret Server which Obama denies knowledge of despite being caught in a lie when it was revealed he and his staff used aliases to communicate clandestinely with Clinton on that server so they could avoid FOIA and other types of discovery.

Comey Allows Clinton To Bleach Bit Her Server of 33,000 Emails!

The IT tech who Bleach Bitted Clinton's Server in violation of 2 Federal Court Orders is given immunity in exchange for testimony. He is asked 256 questions about his actions and about what he knows and despite having full immunity, pleads the 5th 256 Times!

Guccifer who says he and other countries did hack Clinton's Server despite The Obama Administration saying that never happened. Guccifer also says, he knows the original DNC Server was shipped to The Ukraine to hide it, and then an "edited copy" of the hard drive was given to Crowdstrike.

No Subpoena is ever issued on The DNC Server which The DNC Claimed was hacked and exposed Podesta's Emails. Only Crowdstrike looks at a copy of the VHD from the DNC Server and claims Russia hacked it. Weeks later, they had to retract nearly all of their statements as IT Techs all over the blogosphere called them out on all of their logical fallacies, errors, and technical nonsense. Lies in laymen terms.

Guccifer is arrested, extradited to The US and is locked up and is never heard from again.

Hillary Clinton Destroys 17 Electronic Devices!
Pakistani Hackers Hired by Clinton, Destroy dozens of hard drives as they flee The US!

Seth Rich gets murdered after uploading Podesta Emails to Assange.

The Remaining Hacker goes with Hillary Clinton to work on her campaign, despite being caught prying in to Congressional Files!

Comey sweeps all Clinton's Crimes Under the Rug.

The Obama Administration launches Russian Collusion based on Russian Dirty Dossier he paid for that we now find out actually originated from The Ukraine and US Embassy. Gates and Manafort who worked for Obama and knew what was going on, have their homes raided, are placed in solitary confinement, convicted on bogus charges and are never heard from again.

Julian Assange who says he got the Podesta Emails from Seth Rich is eventually Extradited, Locked Up and has never been hear from again!

Trump makes a phone call to congratulate The Ukraine President who ran on a Anti-Corruption Ukraine platform and then asks him to keep him informed about rumors of alleged corruption in Ukraine committed by The Obama Administration.

A Few weeks Later, Vindman a Ukrainian and his Brother who works for Adam Schiff, helps Adam Schiff and Eric Ciaramella write a Bogus Whistle Blower Report on a call to Ukraine!

President Trump shocks Schiff and releases The Transcript!

Schiff gets up in front of America and reads a completely Sham and Fictitious Manufactured Version of that phone call!

Adam Schiff who originally said everyone would get to interview The Whistle Blower shuts that down, says No, and then interrupts anyone who even dares to get close to revealing who The Whistle Blower is in testimony.

The Pelosi Lead House Rushes to start an impeachment about The Ukraine phone call despite The Ukraine President telling The House, that their accusations are false. Adam Schiff refuses to release memos of his conversations with Vindman and The Whistle Blower, or The IGs testimony.

Hunter Biden refuses to comply with a Judges Order to turn over his Financial Records documenting his earning at Burisma in his Child Support Case.

Joe Biden states he will refuse to comply with a Senate Subpoena to answer any questions about anything he knows about Ukraine or Burisma.

And here we are today.

Last edited:

Really...where do you guys get this shit from?

Forum List

Back