Dem Congresswoman Shelia Jackson is low IQ

She and others from her level should have controlled the Insurrection hearings the Left-wing Jewish guys did with the help of the left-wing Hollywood shills. That is why. There is a different in intellect. And she would kill the left-wing Jewish guys in a moment for survival. Pay attention to the ghettos.
You are babbling again, unless you have some evidence.

Says the moon is made up mostly of gasses. We need to start having IQ tests and at least 100 IQ average requirement for serving members. This is beyond ridiculous we are represented by such idiocy

Smack your head stupid

She is no more race based than the white congress people.

The Moon's Atmosphere​

Although it is very thin, the moon does have an atmosphere. The composition is not well known, but it is estimated to consist of helium, neon, hydrogen (H2), argon, neon, methane, ammonia, and carbon dioxide, with trace amounts of oxygen, aluminum, silicon, phosphorus, sodium, and magnesium ions. Because conditions contrast sharply depending on the hour, the composition during the day may be somewhat different from the atmosphere at night. Even though the moon has an atmosphere, it is too thin to breathe and includes compounds you wouldn't want in your lungs.

And don't post videos of Dennis Prager then talk about somebodys IQ.

She should have said the atmosphere of the moon is mostly gases. She is not a scientist, therefore she should not comment on science, yet we have not heard her utter anything about Jewish space lasers, that COVID was fake or that climate change is a hoax. So for all you dumb white right wingers listening to your congress people telling you those things, STHU.

Just admit she’s a dumb DEI hire.

We can start with MTH and her space lasers. Or Boebert and anything that comes out of her mouth.
Really bad whataboutism. Maybe you should start a thread, in fact there are a few already there. This thread is about Jackson who believes the moon is made of gas.

You are babbling again, unless you have some evidence.
Evidence means nothing. When the deed is done it is finished. Evidence comes after the fact. We have real terrorists in our nation now. It is going to be fun seeing the deaths and explosions coming to us. It is expanding with warnings as the Progs agendas have caused this. When this becomes apparent, we will have digitalize identifications as fear will force it on us. ...Your paperverk please! The sirens will run all across the shadow on the land.

This thread makes it appear that there is a race (speed competition!) toward the bottom. The duopoly is miraculously mindless.

The primary product of Congress is gas; perhaps that has affected her, uh, thinking.

Didn't G W Bush graduate Yale? Would you also say he's intelligent?
I don’t believe he was the smartest President in my lifetime but I do believe he understood enough basic science to understand the moon is not mainly gaseous.

She is no more race based than the white congress people.

The Moon's Atmosphere​

Although it is very thin, the moon does have an atmosphere. The composition is not well known, but it is estimated to consist of helium, neon, hydrogen (H2), argon, neon, methane, ammonia, and carbon dioxide, with trace amounts of oxygen, aluminum, silicon, phosphorus, sodium, and magnesium ions. Because conditions contrast sharply depending on the hour, the composition during the day may be somewhat different from the atmosphere at night. Even though the moon has an atmosphere, it is too thin to breathe and includes compounds you wouldn't want in your lungs.

And don't post videos of Dennis Prager then talk about somebodys IQ.

She should have said the atmosphere of the moon is mostly gases. She is not a scientist, therefore she should not comment on science, yet we have not heard her utter anything about Jewish space lasers, that COVID was fake or that climate change is a hoax. So for all you dumb white right wingers listening to your congress people telling you those things, STHU.
Since we're playing waddaboudism, let me ask you a question. When TRUMP! asked a simple question of some doctors, he was excoriated by the usual suspects of telling people to inject themselves with bleach. Lee says this and there's crickets. Did you defend TRUMP! at the time by saying, "He should have asked if we had anything that would act like an internal disinfectant. He's not a doctor, therefore he should not comment on medicine, yet we have not heard him utter anything about Guam tipping over because too many people are on it at the same time".

Do I even have to ask?

Evidence means nothing. When the deed is done it is finished. Evidence comes after the fact. We have real terrorists in our nation now. It is going to be fun seeing the deaths and explosions coming to us. It is expanding with warnings as the Progs agendas have caused this. When this becomes apparent, we will have digitalize identifications as fear will force it on us. ...Your paperverk please! The sirens will run all across the shadow on the land.
What a moonshine excusal. Evidence involves the recognition of facts the prove a premise. You are absolutely wrong

I don’t believe he was the smartest President in my lifetime but I do believe he understood enough basic science to understand the moon is not mainly gaseous.
You give Bush II too much credit I doubt be even understood that

Forum List

Back