Dem Congresswoman Gets Booed At Town Hall In Michigan After Announcing She Supports Impeaching Trump

Everyone knows it’s political BS of the worst kind and will go down in history alongside of the Democrats actions in 1860.

There’s already been a number of posts about neutrals jumping onto the Trump Express because of the dirty politics being played by the demonrats.

Dem Rep. Slotkin Gets Booed at a Town Hall in Michigan After Announcing She Supports Impeaching Trump - AIR.TV

Slotkin is that fatass former CIA analyst. She's toast in November. 18 to go.

"Before the former CIA officer could finish her sentence, a vocal group in the crowd called out "Not true!" and "Fake news!" As Slotkin pressed on, attendees became more agitated and started yelling over each other and the congresswoman."

GOP operatives know they have to be the loudest of the whiners in the crowd to get any play at all.

Democrats have to try for impeachment since ALL their positions are so imbecilic. The Green New Deal (now known as eat the babies), Medicare for all, debt forgiveness, free college, abolish ICE, reparations, open borders, higher taxes and more are all policies that exemplify the absurdity of liberal thinking.

Democrats have to try for impeachment since ALL their positions are so imbecilic. The Green New Deal (now known as eat the babies), Medicare for all, debt forgiveness, free college, abolish ICE, reparations, open borders, higher taxes and more are all policies that exemplify the absurdity of liberal thinking.

Don't forget "turn in your guns"

"Before the former CIA officer could finish her sentence, a vocal group in the crowd called out "Not true!" and "Fake news!" As Slotkin pressed on, attendees became more agitated and started yelling over each other and the congresswoman."

GOP operatives know they have to be the loudest of the whiners in the crowd to get any play at all.

Really, they KNOW she is full of shit, because there is NO Impeachment process ongoing, the House hasn't voted on a resolution to start one. I pointed this out in a different thread in detail, in my POST 77

It was Pelosi who started the impeachment inquiry, NOT the House of Representatives, therefore their "investigations" have no legal basis at all, the bogus subpoena's are useless, since there have been NO resolution/bill introduced by someone in the House for a full vote. Since it hasn't happened, there is no legal power to derive from, thus their demands for documents can be safely ignored by the Trump administration, and they have already said so.

dear Donald Trump,

us democrats have got our sights set on you, brother. YOU STOLE THE ELECTION FROM SECRETARY CLINTON. After your ass gets impeached, the White House returns to the Clintons!

the House hasn't voted on a resolution to start one.

Where in the constitution does it require a vote of the entire House before an Impeachment inquiry become official one?

But it is funny as hell to see the Trumpublicans whine about Democrats going outside the scope of expected fair behavior, though.

dear Donald Trump,

us democrats have got our sights set on you, brother. YOU STOLE THE ELECTION FROM SECRETARY CLINTON. After your ass gets impeached, the White House returns to the Clintons!

Hahaha, sure sure, just have to impeach and remove Pence too, Nancy becomes Prez, appoints Clinton VP, then resigns.

Sal'good. Clouds part, Heavens Gates open, awaiting the arrival.....:brb9:

They have to be loud cuz when all you got is fake news then it becomes more obvious that the people who live on fake news just can't tell the difference anymore between what is real and what is fake

They are stuck in "cast the first stone argument"

Hahaha, sure sure, just have to impeach and remove Pence too, Nancy becomes Prez, appoints Clinton VP, then resigns.

Mmmmm, not true. Pence would choose a new VP long before he could be impeached. Nancy would only assume the throne if both Pres and VP could be impeached at the same time.

Not a snowball's chance in hell of that happening.

They have to be loud cuz when all you got is fake news then it becomes more obvious that the people who live on fake news just can't tell the difference anymore between what is real and what is fake

They are stuck in "cast the first stone argument"

I don't know. It just seemed like to me it was a planned response to the Congresswoman's answer to try intimidate her and get a little media play.

Mmmmm, not true. Pence would choose a new VP long before he could be impeached. Nancy would only assume the throne if both Pres and VP could be impeached at the same time.

Not a snowball's chance in hell of that happening.

Ops did I forget that end sarcasm tag again? </sarcasm>Damn me!

I agree btw.

Where in the constitution does it require a vote of the entire House before an Impeachment inquiry become official one?

But it is funny as hell to see the Trumpublicans whine about Democrats going outside the scope of expected fair behavior, though.

Good question, but I already answered it at my big post 77, in a different thread:

"From U.S. House of Representatives website,

The Constitutional background:

"The House's Role
The House brings impeachment charges against federal officials as part of its oversight and investigatory responsibilities. Individual Members of the House can introduce impeachment resolutions like ordinary bills, or the House could initiate proceedings by passing a resolution authorizing an inquiry. The Committee on the Judiciary ordinarily has jurisdiction over impeachments, but special committees investigated charges before the Judiciary Committee was created in 1813. The committee then chooses whether to pursue articles of impeachment against the accused official and report them to the full House. If the articles are adopted (by simple majority vote), the House appoints Members by resolution to manage the ensuing Senate trial on its behalf. These managers act as prosecutors in the Senate and are usually members of the Judiciary Committee. The number of managers has varied across impeachment trials but has traditionally been an odd number. The partisan composition of managers has also varied depending on the nature of the impeachment, but the managers, by definition, always support the House’s impeachment action."

bolding mine

Last edited:

Good question, but I already answered it at my big post 77, in a different thread:

"From U.S. House of Representatives website,

The Constitutional background:

"The House's Role
The House brings impeachment charges against federal officials as part of its oversight and investigatory responsibilities. Individual Members of the House can introduce impeachment resolutions like ordinary bills, or the House could initiate proceedings by passing a resolution authorizing an inquiry. The Committee on the Judiciary ordinarily has jurisdiction over impeachments, but special committees investigated charges before the Judiciary Committee was created in 1813. The committee then chooses whether to pursue articles of impeachment against the accused official and report them to the full House. If the articles are adopted (by simple majority vote), the House appoints Members by resolution to manage the ensuing Senate trial on its behalf. These managers act as prosecutors in the Senate and are usually members of the Judiciary Committee. The number of managers has varied across impeachment trials but has traditionally been an odd number. The partisan composition of managers has also varied depending on the nature of the impeachment, but the managers, by definition, always support the House’s impeachment action."

bolding mine

Def. within the scope of expected fair behavior, imo, but not mandated by the Constitution. However, the minority should be able to subpoena relevant witnesses during any hearings.

Forum List

Back