dem child rapist to have charges dropped

Bean was a big Obama bundler. Hopefully he'll meet some street justice

terrancebean3.jpg

Now the dem candidates are free to take donations from him. So what if he paid off his victim and got away with raping a child. He's democrat!

Now the dem candidates are free to take donations from him. So what if he paid off his victim and got away with raping a child. He's democrat!
What a crap bullshit you are. Read you link. This happened all the time that victims refuse to testify not because you are a democrat or republican.
Child rape apologist. It's openly known Bean was trying to or DID pay off the victim.

Prosecutor objects to Terry Bean’s proposed payoff to alleged sexual-abuse victim in Lane County case | Local | The Register-Guard | Eugene, Oregon

He looks like a disgusting little worm.
And not a word from you when your mackerel snapping statue bowing priests have been diddling kiddies since its inception
Let me know which republicans they donated to and founded a major conservative organization.

So liberals will ignore child RAPE if the guy is LGBT and a democrat. CHILD RAPE.

Anyone wonder why people think liberals are degenerate sociopaths?

He looks like a disgusting little worm.
And not a word from you when your mackerel snapping statue bowing priests have been diddling kiddies since its inception

Wrong you pathetic little worm, I spoke out and condemned the priests who did it and I condemned the Church for trying to cover it. Thanks for playing, clown

Forum List

Back