Dem Budget: 2 TRILLION in NEW TAX HIKES, Deep Cuts at Pentagon

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
More taxes, more taxes, more taxes, more taxes, more taxes, more taxes... that is the liberals answer to EVERYTHING! Damn these fucking MORONS to HELL.

Senate Democrats Draft Debt-Reduction Plan

By Lori Montgomery, Published: July 8

Senate Democrats have drafted a sweeping debt-reduction plan that would slice $4 trillion from projected borrowing over the next decade without touching the expensive health and retirement programs targeted by President Obama.

Instead, Senate Democrats are proposing to stabilize borrowing through sharp cuts at the Pentagon and other government agencies, as well as $2 trillion in new taxes, primarily on families earning more than $1 million year, according to a copy of the plan obtained by The Washington Post.

Senate Democrats draft debt-reduction plan - The Washington Post

Last edited:
Like it

EVERYTHING on the table....shared sacrifice for all

Wrong... taxes are high enough already, and have been for years. More taxes will only crush the delicate state of the economy further into the toilet.

What part about that are you liberals incapable of understanding?

Wrong... taxes are high enough already, and have been for years. More taxes will only crush the delicate state of the economy further into the toilet.

The part where you said taxes are high enough and have been for years. That doesn't make sense since taxes are at their lowest levels in 60 years.

Like it

You must have been reading something else. There's nothing "shared" about this plan. He's not advocating make deep cuts into o-care, ss, or any social programs. The dems entire focus is taxation. Tell me when we start cutting ALL social programs, depts, agencies, AND the military by 30 percent and I'll start paying attention.

Like it

You must have been reading something else. There's nothing "shared" about this plan. He's not advocating make deep cuts into o-care, ss, or any social programs. The dems entire focus is taxation. Tell me when we start cutting ALL social programs, depts, agencies, AND the military by 30 percent and I'll start paying attention.

Did you read the article?

The part where you said taxes are high enough and have been for years. That doesn't make sense since taxes are at their lowest levels in 60 years.

For people who don't even pay taxes.

The dems just want to keep bleeding the rich for more and more and more.

How about EVERYONE, straight across the board, pay 13% taxes?

The answer isn't 'higher taxes' any more than the answer was 'lower taxes'.

The answer is fair taxes.

Simple = fair. The time to demand a ground-up rebuild of the tax code is now.

Like it

Did you read the article?

Yes, I did. Did you? 350B for social programs, 900B for military, no deep cuts into departmental agencies, just high taxation.

Last edited:

The answer isn't 'higher taxes' any more than the answer was 'lower taxes'.

The answer is fair taxes.

Simple = fair. The time to demand a ground-up rebuild of the tax code is now.
Sure is. Questions remains is will the elitists in the District of Criminals give up the power and control they've had over us since the 16th was ratified?

Not likely.

Like it

SOCIAL SECURITY IS NOT PART OF THE DEFICIT PROBLEM! IT HAS A DEDICATED TAX AND IT'S OWN TRUST FUND.

Does Social Security need to be addressed for the long term? Yes, but SOCIAL SECURITY IS NOT PART OF THE DEFICIT PROBLEM! IT HAS A DEDICATED TAX AND IT'S OWN TRUST FUND.

This ain't rocket science - let's not try to make it rocket science, eh?

Last edited:

Taxes have not been sufficient to cover spending for thirty years. That is why we ran up $14 trillion in debt

How big an idiot do you have to be to cut taxes without cutting spending first?

Let's return to tax rates to where they were ten years ago. Once the debt is paid off, the wealthy can have their tax cuts back

And the spending level is the highest in 240 years. See a small problem?

Wait, I remembered who I'm talking to; an economic ignoramus.

For people who don't even pay taxes.

The dems just want to keep bleeding the rich for more and more and more.

How about EVERYONE, straight across the board, pay 13% taxes?

:clap2:

Now there's a step in the correct direction!

final-chart.png

Like it

SOCIAL SECURITY IS NOT PART OF THE DEFICIT PROBLEM! IT HAS A DEDICATED TAX AND IT'S OWN TRUST FUND.

Does Social Security need to be addressed for the long term? Yes, but SOCIAL SECURITY IS NOT PART OF THE DEFICIT PROBLEM! IT HAS A DEDICATED TAX AND IT'S OWN TRUST FUND.

This ain't rocket science - let's not try to make it rocket science, eh?
Which can't fund itself. Therefore, its broke and needs to be cut.

More taxes, more taxes, more taxes, more taxes, more taxes, more taxes... that is the liberals answer to EVERYTHING! Damn these fucking MORONS to HELL.

Senate Democrats Draft Debt-Reduction Plan

By Lori Montgomery, Published: July 8

Senate Democrats have drafted a sweeping debt-reduction plan that would slice $4 trillion from projected borrowing over the next decade without touching the expensive health and retirement programs targeted by President Obama.

Instead, Senate Democrats are proposing to stabilize borrowing through sharp cuts at the Pentagon and other government agencies, as well as $2 trillion in new taxes, primarily on families earning more than $1 million year, according to a copy of the plan obtained by The Washington Post.

Senate Democrats draft debt-reduction plan - The Washington Post
Such a rant. How did you think 2 wars were going to be funded? By the tooth fairy?
Only in America, where a Democrat has a balanced budget, and a surplus, can it be squandered by the GOP (republican party) and Democrats are blamed for everything from the beginning of time. go figure.
Show us a family whose income is $1M and struggling???

Forum List

Back