Dei problems. Examples that make you thimk yes. Thimk

DEI? Is it something we all should know about and care about? Could you please explain it for us simpletons?
Or, and concededly, I’m spitballing here, you could just do the easiest of searches, you lazy tool.

D is for diversity.

E is for equity.

I is for inclusion.

I generally dismiss that whole new canard. But I would have thought a raging libtard like you would already have been on top of it.

Or, and concededly, I’m spitballing here, you could just do the easiest of searches, you lazy tool.

D is for diversity.

E is for equity.

I is for inclusion.

I generally dismiss that whole new canard. But I would have thought a raging libtard like you would already have been on top of it.
They sound like great ideals, no? Who could be against them and why?

They sound like great ideals, no? Who could be against them and why?
A company shouldn’t engage in discrimination. But to seek diversity for diversity’s sake is brainless.

Equity is fine. But is usually just a vague word to promote other things.

Inclusion of whom? For what? For the mere sake of checking boxes? “We must hire an Asian midget lesbian transitioning to fruit fly!”

A company shouldn’t engage in discrimination. But to seek diversity for diversity’s sake is brainless.

Equity is fine. But is usually just a vague word to promote other things.

Inclusion of whom? For what? For the mere sake of checking boxes? “We must hire an Asian midget lesbian transitioning to fruit fly!”
Diversity is a bad thing?

Equity is usually just a vague word thrown around, I agree.

Inclusion? should be obvious who is not included.

Diversity is a bad thing?

Equity is usually just a vague word thrown around, I agree.

Inclusion? should be obvious who is not included.
Why don’t you read what was already written when you asked before; just repeating your question is idiotic. But it’s you so … expected.

Forum List

Back