Dei problems. Examples that make you thimk yes. Thimk

It would be funny if it was just a stunt or a skit. But it’s not. These kind of loons are “serious.”

But in fairness, maybe we should have a day to appreciate the rights of toasters.

Don't anybody tell my car about this ridiculous shit. I'd be in trouble if it decided to quit in protest out on the lonely county roads I drive on.

Don't anybody tell my car about this ridiculous shit. I'd be in trouble if it decided to quit in protest out on the lonely county roads I drive on.

My car was slightly overdue for an oil change. The check engine light came on. But the additional message was one I had never seen before.

Check engine, you bigot animist.

My car was slightly overdue for an oil change. The check engine light came on. But the additional message was one I had never seen before.

Check engine, you bigot animist.

Mine has not gotten too sassy yet, but every time I have the maintenance done, the MAINT REQ'D light still won't go out.

What am I doing wrong?

can't resist the bait Oh Wise One?
Apparently you can’t even when a post isn’t even bait. You clearly lack self control and any hint of good judgment.

How does your post contribute to this thread? It doesn’t seem to address anything about DEI.

Apparently you can’t even when a post isn’t even bait. You clearly lack self control and any hint of good judgment.

How does your post contribute to this thread? It doesn’t seem to address anything about DEI.
DEI? Is it something we all should know about and care about? Could you please explain it for us simpletons?

Forum List

Back