Dehumanization: Palestinians' most powerful enemy

-non reaction-

You slept through it did you?
The world reacted. Only not militarily. That is where US explosives dominate. 'The World' just stepped up a gear on non-lethal opposition.

I guess if its non-lethal, you think its ineffective. Being a yank, and all.

-non reaction-

The world reacted. Only not militarily. That is where US explosives dominate. 'The World' just stepped up a gear on non-lethal opposition.

The Palestinians complained bitterly of the "ear-shattering" silence while they were getting their asses handed to them (again). Hamas took one look at the carnage and, as is expected of them, promptly declared it a "great victory" and if you think only US and Israeli interests are defended militarily you haven't been watching the news.

The US doesn't defend its interests militarily. Generally speaking.

It defends the interests of the very very very rich, militarily. US interests, it damages, militarily.

Israel: well, it does the same, but tries to make it sound holy.

The US doesn't defend its interests militarily. Generally speaking.

It defends the interests of the very very very rich, militarily. US interests, it damages, militarily.

Israel: well, it does the same, but tries to make it sound holy.

Uh-huh. Spoken like a dime-a-dozen America hating foreigner. Got it.

The Palestinians do, indeed, have a slight Public Relations problem...
One that their cowardice brought down upon their own heads...

I love this, :biggrin:
The Zionistb IDF has aircraft, drones missiles, nukes, warships, artillery, tanks, APCs, IFVs troops with advanced body armour and weapons and won't so much as fart into a Palestinian Resistance held area without heavy artillery, missile or tank preparation that slaughters innocent bystanders (collaterally of course):rolleyes-41:.
The Palestinian Resistance has a few fireworks rockets that couldn't hit a barn door 30 meters away, light automatic weapons and any other military stuff they can beg, borrow or steal and yet takes on the 4th most powerful armed force on the planet for decades...and the Palestinian Resistance are called cowards. :rofl:

I doubt those hapless Palestinian "refugees" find the actions of Hamas and Islamic Jihad and the IDF responses as funny as you seem to. :banghead:

The Zionistb IDF has aircraft, drones missiles, nukes, warships, artillery, tanks, APCs, IFVs troops with advanced body armour and weapons and won't so much as fart into a Palestinian Resistance held area without heavy artillery, missile or tank preparation that slaughters innocent bystanders (collaterally of course):rolleyes-41:.
The Palestinian Resistance has a few fireworks rockets that couldn't hit a barn door 30 meters away, light automatic weapons and any other military stuff they can beg, borrow or steal and yet takes on the 4th most powerful armed force on the planet for decades...and the Palestinian Resistance are called cowards. :rofl:

I doubt those hapless Palestinian "refugees" find the actions of Hamas and Islamic Jihad and the IDF responses as funny as you seem to. :banghead:

Why not ask them?

Special Gaza War Poll PCPSR

Why not ask them?

:disagree:

The opposite is the truth, the dehumanizing and demonizition of Israel is the Palestinian ultimate weapon, as they claim for moral ground and simplicity, pro-Palestinian demonstrations are filled with Israel's flag and blood, cartoons of all sort including children's media is filled with this filth, and even in the thread you can find yourself writing how Israel 'destroyed ' the living and kicking Palestinians for nearly a century..

The truth is much simpler than that

israel-no-crit-allowed.jpg

but after nearlly a century, this no longer works. more and more people are seeing the truth

anti-zionism-is-not-anti-semitism.gif

chip. chip, chip, there goes another brick.
In the ongoing accusation that Israel desire to continue the conflict your claim sound even more funny as everyone criticizes Israel for decades instead of embracing a simple solution or even recognizing Israel, Israel is here to stay and the only bricks comming off are those the Palestinians keep claiming, you can find it in the negotiations , each and every offer become far less generous as people realize the lies spread by the Pally propaganda and cheerleaders, later on the regret devour the Palestinians but their ego grows greedy and so far their claims become ridiculously blurred dressed with their lies, but the world already realized the king is naked, here I am sitting and watching the planes landing in Ben Gurion Airport after reading that Israel began the process of building another trains-Atlantic airport, reading the news about Israel intelligence assisting the allies against IS and the rest of the radical Islamic Terrorism regime - the 'wall' is stronger than ever, brick or not - eventually the truth wins.

images

-non reaction-

The Palestinians complained bitterly of the "ear-shattering" silence while they were getting their asses handed to them (again). Hamas took one look at the carnage and, as is expected of them, promptly declared it a "great victory" and if you think only US and Israeli interests are defended militarily you haven't been watching the news.

So, the brave Israelis with state of the art jet fighters, bombers, field artillery, armor and missiles were able to murder a thousand or more women and children. How heroic.

Why not ask them?

That poll exposed all one needs to know about the "humanity" of the Palestinians respondents (the PSR poll found strong support for the kidnapping and murder of the 3 Israeli teens which was a catalyst for the conflict) and they don't seem to find their new situation particularly funny:

http://www.trbimg.com/img-5406406f/...ians-hamas-israel-war-gaza-20140-001/650/16x9

images

-non reaction-

So, the brave Israelis with state of the art jet fighters, bombers, field artillery, armor and missiles were able to murder a thousand or more women and children. How heroic.

Abbas has a slightly different POV:
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has accused Hamas of causing thousands of unnecessary deaths by fighting in Gaza for longer than was needed.
President Abbas said all casualties could have been avoided and blamed Hamas for needlessly extending the war with Israel.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2737764/Palestinian-leader-say-Hamas-caused-prolonged-war.html#ixzz3CpkzDjzb

482946_467579929951519_1561866819_n.jpg

Incorrect.

Pussies who hide behind the skirts of their women and children are cowards.

Has nothing to do with firepower.

It has to do with balls.

Something that your boys left behind during the Great Arab Skeddadle of 1948, and never recovered.

"He who pisses his pants, then runs away, lives to regret it, for many a day."

As long as the palestinian people are viewed as only partially humans, deserving only a subset of the rights granted to the jewish people, the denial of their right to move freely in their homeland, their forced confinement to parts of Palestine they're not originally from, the brutal assassination of those who decide to fight back by the israeli war machine, will continue to be perceived as a "just, fair solution" by westerners like Coyote.

Woah dude.

That's a complete fabrication of my position.

images

-non reaction-

Abbas has a slightly different POV:
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has accused Hamas of causing thousands of unnecessary deaths by fighting in Gaza for longer than was needed.
President Abbas said all casualties could have been avoided and blamed Hamas for needlessly extending the war with Israel.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2737764/Palestinian-leader-say-Hamas-caused-prolonged-war.html#ixzz3CpkzDjzb

Exactly.

Hamas does not have the best interests of the Palestinians in it's calculations - they're simply a means to a political end.

The dehumanization of the Palestinians by Israel and it's supporters IS an issue, but it's being conflated with a lot of other stuff in the OP.

Look at how the Palestinians are constantly referred to as "animals" etc etc - every individual tarred with the brush of extremists. Palestinian children die and the comments are along the line of "good riddance, one less future terrorist". This dehumanization is evident in the justice system where there are two different "systems" for the same offenses and children are brutally treated by Israeli officials. Israeli Jews can throw stones and get a slap on the wrist. Palestinians throw stones and get shot. Because they're "animals".

Over and over we see this dehumanization.

This latest conflict though - is not a good example. NO country can be expected to tolerate constant rocket fire into it's civilian population and Hamas kept escalating, putting it's people at risk. Would we, in our country tolerate this without a response? I seriously doubt it.

Great post, thank you. ~ Susan
PS Speaking of cowardice, I wonder what happened to the brave IDF when they confronted Hezbollah in Southern Lebanon <head scratch>?

Israeli General We Cannot Defeat Hezbollah Al Akhbar English

Great post, thank you. ~ Susan PS Speaking of cowardice, I wonder what happened to the brave IDF when they confronted Hezbollah in Southern Lebanon <head scratch>? Israeli General We Cannot Defeat Hezbollah Al Akhbar English
Doesn't matter.

It doesn't change the fact that the Palestinians have one helluvan Image Problem, due to their cowardly tendency to hide behind the skirts of their women and children.

Deflection doesn't change things one iota, either.

PS Speaking of cowardice, I wonder what happened to the brave IDF when they confronted Hezbollah in Southern Lebanon <head scratch>?

Bravery has nothing to do with that, bu you can keep scratching your head, Ariel Sharon's nickname is the Butcher of South Lebanon, so probably they are somewhat afraid, Arabs will always claim victory as we know, Muslim Radicals at least, but lets talk about you, sitting wherever you are and wondering how to dismantle even while opposing yourself the IDF/Israel/Israelis, Coward but slaughtering Palestinians, Egyptians, Jordanians, Lebanese, Syrians, pfft, get your facts straight..or at least claims.

The dehumanization of the Palestinians by Israel and it's supporters IS an issue, but it's being conflated with a lot of other stuff in the OP.

Look at how the Palestinians are constantly referred to as "animals" etc etc - every individual tarred with the brush of extremists. Palestinian children die and the comments are along the line of "good riddance, one less future terrorist". This dehumanization is evident in the justice system where there are two different "systems" for the same offenses and children are brutally treated by Israeli officials. Israeli Jews can throw stones and get a slap on the wrist. Palestinians throw stones and get shot. Because they're "animals".

Over and over we see this dehumanization.

This latest conflict though - is not a good example. NO country can be expected to tolerate constant rocket fire into it's civilian population and Hamas kept escalating, putting it's people at risk. Would we, in our country tolerate this without a response? I seriously doubt it.

No people can tolerate decades of continuous oppression and occupation. Would Americans just accept being penned into Gulags for decades without striking out at their jailers? I seriously doubt it.

:bsflag:Reverse propaganda.

Forum List

Back