Defiant Wilson raises more than $200,000 after outburst

On a side note, does anyone else find it morbid that Republicans are willing to throw $200,000.00 at this asshat who showed a complete lack of respect for the POTUS by calling him a liar, yet refuse any and all options that MIGHT require them to pay a little more to provde health insurance for those less fortunate than themselves??
Not me.

It's about time somebody in the Republican Party grew a spine.

If you want to help the indigent with their medical expenses, go start a charity like Shriner's or St. Jude's, you lazy ass.

on a side note, does anyone else find it morbid that republicans are willing to throw $200,000.00 at this asshat who showed a complete lack of respect for the potus by calling him a liar, yet refuse any and all options that might require them to pay a little more to provde health insurance for those less fortunate than themselves??

no!

his opponent raised $750,000 as a result of the episode. L'l' more "spine" like this and the GOP will soon be pining away for the good ol' days when they had a 25% approval rating and more than 12 house seats.

Last edited:
On a side note, does anyone else find it morbid that Republicans are willing to throw $200,000.00 at this asshat who showed a complete lack of respect for the POTUS by calling him a liar, yet refuse any and all options that MIGHT require them to pay a little more to provde health insurance for those less fortunate than themselves??

You do realize that conservative are far more charitable than liberals. I myself have contributed over 40 grand last year to various charities, not to mention hundreds of hours of my time volunteering.

Good for you. I am sure the "tax deductible" part of the equation played NO role in your deicison. But, assuming you are so charitable, why do you fight getting health insurance to those less fortunate than yourself?

You do realize that conservative are far more charitable than liberals. I myself have contributed over 40 grand last year to various charities, not to mention hundreds of hours of my time volunteering.

Good for you. I am sure the "tax deductible" part of the equation played NO role in your deicison. But, assuming you are so charitable, why do you fight getting health insurance to those less fortunate than yourself?

You would be correct (for once) tax deductions played no part in my decisions. The less fortunate already have an avenue for healthcare, it's called medicaid.

Wilson is quickly becoming a hero to a growing number of Americans - Conservatives and Independents.

The true backlash in the Wilson incident will be against those attempting to make it a larger issue than it is - support will form behind him and others will show more courage in openly disputing this Obama's teleprompted version of truth...

yeah, he's right up next to sarah palin in the pantheon of great 21st century americans.

You libs are very generous....

...with other peoples money....

yup - pandering the radical right means they rally around you - and on a very limited, localized scale that can pay off - but nationwide you're gonna find yourself in a distinct (no matter how vocal) minority.

Wilson is quickly becoming a hero to a growing number of Americans - Conservatives and Independents.

Yeah, the same people who worship Palin and Bachmann.

I'd argue Palin is getting more accomplished than Obama is. She brings up life counseling aka "death panels" and it's immediately removed from the proposal.

Hmmm, Palin says 'death panels' and it's removed; Wilson rightfully calls Obama a liar on illegals getting covered, and they are working fast to close that loopyhole. I see a pattern.

Last edited:

The true backlash in the Wilson incident will be against those attempting to make it a larger issue than it is - support will form behind him and others will show more courage in openly disputing this Obama's teleprompted version of truth...

But...but...but....I thought he was going to be destroyed. :eusa_eh:

What a hero for the right. He kissed the ass of his bosses and aplogized, then tries to get money for his little hissy fit.

You sure pick them good.

Obama didn't lie, your little piece of shit did.

It's okay now, but it would have been impeachment if someone had called out liar like he did when Bush was fuckking up the country.

Talk about hypocrisy that you always blame on the left.

Losers, looneys and crybabies and a few racists.:lol:

Section 246. Read it.

Reading is too much like work. ;)

Among three House committees to pass bills for health reform, only one expressly bans federal funding for proving health coverage to illegal immigrants.

"The Congressional Research Service has indicated that indeed the bills that are before Congress would include illegal aliens," Wilson said. "And I think this is wrong."

Indeed, the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service study found that the House health care bill does not restrict illegal immigrants from receiving health care coverage.

House Republican Minority Leader John Boehner amplified the complaint that without proof of citizenship, illegal immigrants could be insured.

"There were two opportunities for House Democrats to make clear that illegal immigrants wouldn't be covered by putting in requirements to show citizenships," he said. "Both of those amendments were, in fact, rejected."

In the Senate, Democrats in the so called "Gang of Six," a group of bipartisan senators on the Senate Finance Committee which is the last panel yet to release its bill, began moving quickly to close the loophole that Wilson helped bring greater attention to.

Rep. Wilson Outburst Leads Senate Dems to Close Loophole in Health Reform Bill - Political News - FOXNews.com

Last edited:
Yeah, the same people who worship Palin and Bachmann.

I'd argue Palin is getting more accomplished than Obama is. She brings up life counseling aka "death panels" and it's immediately removed from the proposal.

How can you remove something that didn't exist?

Exactly. The Dems claim that 'death panels' are not what was in there. So why'd they remove it? If all that provision did was to ensure that doctors get paid for 'end-of-life counseling' why didn't they just reword it and leave it in?

Last edited:
If all that provision did was to ensure that doctors get paid for 'end-of-life counseling' why didn't they just reword it and leave it in?

It's called "compromise" and an attempt at bipartisanship. Republicans should try it sometime.

Forum List

Back