Defense Secretary Orders Six Commercial Airlines to Help Ferry Afghan Refugees

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Six Commercial airlines are stepping up to help.

United is using four of it's Boeing 777 airplanes which can hold up to 350 people per flight.

Delta, American, United, Atlas, Omni and Hawaiian Airlines are the six.

I hope they can help get as many people out of the ME as possible.

This is the third time the government has used the Civil Reserve Air Fleet. The first time was with bush the first in his gulf war. The second time was with the bush boy in his Iraq war.

United is using four of it's Boeing 777 airplanes which can hold up to 350 people per flight.

This is the third time the government has used the Civil Reserve Air Fleet. The first time was with bush the first in his gulf war. The second time was with the bush boy in his Iraq war.

Meanwhile Biden has to pay the Taliban for the JP-4 to fuel the planes that land and take off half loaded.

they aint landing in Kabul ... they are picking up people in other countries that arrived from Kabul .

Political stunt that’s endangered more innocent lives. Our military has a ton of capable aircraft sitting idle.

Bringing all the Afghans here, leaving Americans there. Obiden wins.

We all know that the lefts priorities are foreigners over Americans. That's why we have thousands of infected immigrants from over 100 countries every week entering ours that will make Americans sick and others to die with their various forms of Covid. What do Americans get? Mask and vaccine mandates.

Americans first, then Afghan women & children, then those males who helped Americans.

Isn't this great?!!

We're takin America back y'all!

Back to the 8th Century!

We're gonna party like it's 799!

Seven ninety nine...doncha wanna go!??...Seven--nine--tee-nine!

Where's my chai boy at?!!?

Help me raise this glass little man!
Interesting, con-sidering how the Right was all in on forcing Afghanistan into the 21st century.

Thank God they are brown people and not evil white oppressors.

Americans first, then Afghan women & children, then those males who helped Americans.

These flights aren't going in and out of Afghanistan.

These flights are going to the UAE, Bahrain and Qatar. They are transporting them from US military bases in those nations to other nations in Europe. Then some will ultimately come to the US.

They are easing the burden on those bases being filled up with Afghans who helped us fleeing from death from the Taliban for helping us for the past 20 years.

These flights aren't going in and out of Afghanistan.

These flights are going to the UAE, Bahrain and Qatar. They are transporting them from US military bases in those nations to other nations in Europe. Then some will ultimately come to the US.

They are easing the burden on those bases being filled up with Afghans who helped us fleeing from death from the Taliban for helping us for the past 20 years.
126 of these bad boys sitting idle. Joe’s handlers are playing political theater.
276930CE-E58C-4DC2-9436-528A1BCBB1F3.jpeg

Forum List

Back