Defendant Who Flew Over The Desk to Attack Judge Refuses to Appear in Court

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Oh yeah, he's really doing a good job of making himself look innocent of the battery charge. Since when does a criminal have the right to refuse anything btw?

That jump was the stuff of legends. He didn't even disturb any of the items on the desk. Totally cleared it, and snatched a fistful of hair, in midair...

Oh yeah, he's really doing a good job of making himself look innocent of the battery charge. Since when does a criminal have the right to refuse anything btw?

If you saw the video before the Superman leap he explained to the judge what a good boy he’s been and will continue to be.
Hilarious.
Obviously the judge made the right decision.

If you saw the video before the Superman leap he explained to the judge what a good boy he’s been and will continue to be.
Hilarious.
Obviously the judge made the right decision.
She did make a somewhat sarcastic comment just before he leaped at her.

What puzzle?
R.1038a8f823ab63ba4dcab7fbd52dae01

The headline says that the guy refuses to appear in court again after his flying leap I guess it is. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but since when do people in his position have a choice?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The headline says that the guy refuses to appear in court again after his flying leap I guess it is. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but since when do people in his position have a choice?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sometimes they have the right. Sometimes they don’t.

At a sentencing, normally, they don’t.

This is why judges sometimes have to sign warrants to compel an inmate’s appearance authorizing the use of force.

Forum List

Back