Deep State Wins Another One

What did I tell you, people?

Nobody protects the Deep State like The Deep State

DOJ will not prosecute Comey for leaking memos after IG referral: sources

ETA:

Stocks fell off a CLIFF so I went looking for news that would explain it.

The Markets are aware that criminals are running our Country. But they were hoping they would be brought to Justice.

Not today. Probably not ever.

Trump is gonna be pissed.
No one cares if Trump is pissed.

I'm pissed, but not surprised.

I called this over a year ago.

ETA:

The Markets are aware that criminals are running our Country. But they were hoping they would be brought to Justice.

You don't think the stocks could have anything to do with the president saying that the US is going to add tariffs on $300 billion worth of Chinese products? You think it was because Comey isn't being prosecuted?

Has anyone checked out the coast of shoes recently? Do so, and let me know if their price, going up and up, is a response to Trump winning the tariff war.

William Barr is a deep state plant and an enemy of freedom and president trump. He was just jiving whitey all this time.
You did mean that as a joke, right?
oh yeah.

From what I read, not many thought Comey did anything worth being prosecuted when he gave his personal notes to reporters to counter lies from Trump about what Comey said. The notes were gummt property, but Comey was no longer a gummit employee. And do you really think anyone wants to sort through the laundry of Trump's lies about what Comey said? Nooo they don't. Trump needs to walk away because this distracts from the econ.
It is considered classified info.

Trump's trying to influence a FBI investigation is not classified. It is called accountability.
I don't know if it's "classified" like some secret. Most of us would get fired if we took out an internal memo and gave it to friends. But then TRUMP ALREADY FIRED COMEY AND WAS LYING HIS FAT ASS ABOUT WHAT COMEY TOLD HIM.

ETA:

You don't think the stocks could have anything to do with the president saying that the US is going to add tariffs on $300 billion worth of Chinese products? You think it was because Comey isn't being prosecuted?

Has anyone checked out the coast of shoes recently? Do so, and let me know if their price, going up and up, is a response to Trump winning the tariff war.
I need a new pair of runners. But they are made by abused children in Indonesia. Biden said TPP needs to be revised to give labor more rights. Kudos.

ETA:

Trump spending billions to pay back US soybean farmers with our taxpayer dollars is WINNING ?

ETA:

I need a new pair of runners. But they are made by abused children in Indonesia. Biden said TPP needs to be revised to give labor more rights. Kudos.

Trump's latest China tariffs could hit US consumers - CNN

This is a joke and, I’m so sick of whenever the market is down. Everyone assumes that it’s the crash enough! I’m sure it’s because everyone is trying to readjust after the fed made a stupid decision but, keeping it at nothing like Obama did is a joke

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ETA:

DOJ and the FBI seem to be at war with President Trump, and want him to go down. This is not a victory for the American people

Well, what did you expect from Hannity? He can manufacture a conspiracy theory on the spot. This is just another example of his skill.

You're painting a crime over with a broad whitewash brush, madam.

You can call me madam all you want. It doesn't bother me a bit, but I gotta tell you that your anatomy knowledge is lacking.
Pointing out Hannity's ability to manufacture conspiracy theories isn't painting anything.

Hannity is not the manufacturer of the truth that Judicial Watch throws out, because they swing the hit toward the whoever's done somebody wrong song, Miss Hot Pink Tit, and I do know a thing or two about what Avatars tell, and yours is a neon example. :laughing0301:

if YOU SAY SO DARLIN.

Immediate knee-jerk reactions within a 24 hour news cycle are wrong 9 out of 10 times.
Let's see how this shakes out in 48 hours or a little longer, muppets.
I'm old, therefore I'm wise........:gtssmiley2:

ETA:

We should be pissed at Trump...a 500 DJI point drop for the DJI thanks to him and him alone

No, tariffs aren't hurting the market.

Yes, tariffs that Trump keeps adding to.

Wow!
Call me tomorrow when the market recovers.

The market recovered today from the thrashing it took yesterday and then your god in the White House decided that was not a good thing so he sent out a tweet, and boom down come the markets.

but he is is your god, so you cannot say anything bad about him, I get it

William Barr is a deep state plant and an enemy of freedom and president trump. He was just jiving whitey all this time.
oh yeah.

From what I read, not many thought Comey did anything worth being prosecuted when he gave his personal notes to reporters to counter lies from Trump about what Comey said. The notes were gummt property, but Comey was no longer a gummit employee. And do you really think anyone wants to sort through the laundry of Trump's lies about what Comey said? Nooo they don't. Trump needs to walk away because this distracts from the econ.
You really think

Trump's trying to influence a FBI investigation is not classified. It is called accountability.
You have no idea what you are talking about-

Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz’s team referred Comey for possible prosecution under the classified information protection laws, but Department of Justice (DOJ) prosecutors working for Attorney General William Barr reportedly have decided to decline prosecution — a decision that’s likely to upset Comey's conservative critics.

Prosecutors found the IG’s findings compelling but decided not to bring charges because they did not believe they had enough evidence of Comey’s intent to violate the law, according to multiple sources.
Graham moves controversial asylum bill through panel; Democrats charge he's broken the rules

oh yeah.

You really think

Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz’s team referred Comey for possible prosecution under the classified information protection laws, but Department of Justice (DOJ) prosecutors working for Attorney General William Barr reportedly have decided to decline prosecution — a decision that’s likely to upset Comey's conservative critics.

Prosecutors found the IG’s findings compelling but decided not to bring charges because they did not believe they had enough evidence of Comey’s intent to violate the law, according to multiple sources.
Graham moves controversial asylum bill through panel; Democrats charge he's broken the rules

Bullshit. Horowitz seems to have a habit of making false referrals. He referred McCabe for prosecution and they have found no evidence to support that. That is the DOJ trying to save face. They found the evidence compelling but declined prosecution. That's a good joke. Horowitz needs to be fired as he clearly is pandering to Trump.

oh yeah.

You really think

Bullshit. Horowitz seems to have a habit of making false referrals. He referred McCabe for prosecution and they have found no evidence to support that. That is the DOJ trying to save face. They found the evidence compelling but declined prosecution. That's a good joke. Horowitz needs to be fired as he clearly is pandering to Trump.

Hey moron. You do know Horowitz was an Obama appointee right? Don't think he's pandering to Trump little boy. There will be indictments and jail for some of these goofs in the end. Comey included.

Wow!
Call me tomorrow when the market recovers.

The market recovered today from the thrashing it took yesterday and then your god in the White House decided that was not a good thing so he sent out a tweet, and boom down come the markets.

but he is is your god, so you cannot say anything bad about him, I get it
I know the market is smoke and mirrors.
The directors know exactly how to take advantage of “Drama Queen” moments.

oh yeah.

You really think

Hey moron. You do know Horowitz was an Obama appointee right? Don't think he's pandering to Trump little boy. There will be indictments and jail for some of these goofs in the end. Comey included.

Keep holding your breath till that happens, you will do the rest of the world a favor

ETA:

The markets fell off a cliff when Trump said he was going to slap more tariffs on China. It fell 2.1% in 45 minutes immediately following when he said it.
Man, are there a lotta little trees in that forest of change! "Fell off a cliff?" Well, Trump used a boomerang there, you know how the thing comes back? Our market came back.

You know where you lefties tend to go wrong? You believed the trashmouths and know-nothings of your party, which has a history of committing a footshoot rather than doing the right thing. I mean no offence, that's just how I see it from my persepective.

You want good things to happen for the nation for the next 4 years, and keep in mind, President Trump is on the side of the American marketplace, 1000%. You'll do real well if you use a blindfold to choose your stocks if you keep President Trump in place. He will fight for you if you invest in America. Just stay out of his tweet scope. How hard is that? All you have to do is to NOT be an idiot like AOC. So, if you can just STFU a little more, you're gonna get rich with Trump in place.

Here's a guy who saw some stuff in President Trump some of you on the middle left didn't see, but it could be the most profitable hour you ever spent, HTG:

:lol:

Forum List

Back