Deep State Wins Another One

What did I tell you, people?

Nobody protects the Deep State like The Deep State

DOJ will not prosecute Comey for leaking memos after IG referral: sources

ETA:

Stocks fell off a CLIFF so I went looking for news that would explain it.

The Markets are aware that criminals are running our Country. But they were hoping they would be brought to Justice.

Not today. Probably not ever.

Trump is gonna be pissed.
Reverse investigation, just start at the bottom and work your way to the top. Bet Comey becomes a Informer to get a lighter sentance....want to bet.

Ma!

Where is my tin foil hat?

Some guy on the internet is talking about the Deep State

ETA:

The Markets are aware that criminals are running our Country. But they were hoping they would be brought to Justice.

You don't think the stocks could have anything to do with the president saying that the US is going to add tariffs on $300 billion worth of Chinese products? You think it was because Comey isn't being prosecuted?

:rolleyes:

The markets don't give two shits about any of the various Hannity/Limbaugh/Levin conspiracy theories.

Yesterday, the market has legitimate concerns about the economy and was pissed that the Fed only dropped rates 25bps.

Today, it was Trump and his madcap tariffs.

Last edited:
William Barr is a deep state plant and an enemy of freedom and president trump. He was just jiving whitey all this time.
You did mean that as a joke, right?
oh yeah.

From what I read, not many thought Comey did anything worth being prosecuted when he gave his personal notes to reporters to counter lies from Trump about what Comey said. The notes were gummt property, but Comey was no longer a gummit employee. And do you really think anyone wants to sort through the laundry of Trump's lies about what Comey said? Nooo they don't. Trump needs to walk away because this distracts from the econ.

This intent bullshit is killing me.

Try telling a cop you didn’t intend to speed.

ETA:

LOL
The Stock market drop is due to Trump adding more tariffs on Chinese goods
Dow drops 250 points, giving up big earlier gain after Trump says US adding more tariffs on China

and the Fed cutting interest rates due to global slowdown: Fed cuts rate by a quarter point, cites 'global developments,' 'muted inflation'

The markets don't give a shit about what Comey did two years ago.

I can't believe how many people have their heads up some Deep State myth.

ETA:

The markets fell off a cliff when Trump said he was going to slap more tariffs on China. It fell 2.1% in 45 minutes immediately following when he said it.

ETA:

DOJ and the FBI seem to be at war with President Trump, and want him to go down. This is not a victory for the American people

ETA:

DOJ and the FBI seem to be at war with President Trump, and want him to go down. This is not a victory for the American people

Well, what did you expect from Hannity? He can manufacture a conspiracy theory on the spot. This is just another example of his skill.

ETA:

We should be pissed at Trump...a 500 DJI point drop for the DJI thanks to him and him alone

The President of Judicial Watch says that "classification" has been used to protect corruption of people in the DOJ and the State Department's corroboration with the FBI in the Obama administration for Hillary's "October Surprise".

ETA:

We should be pissed at Trump...a 500 DJI point drop for the DJI thanks to him and him alone
William Barr cleary supports a coup against the president. (-:

ETA:

Well, what did you expect from Hannity? He can manufacture a conspiracy theory on the spot. This is just another example of his skill.

You're painting a crime over with a broad whitewash brush, madam.

so Comey wont get prosecuted for the shit Trumpdrones dreamed up -

gee, who knew .................

ETA:

You're painting a crime over with a broad whitewash brush, madam.

You can call me madam all you want. It doesn't bother me a bit, but I gotta tell you that your anatomy knowledge is lacking.
Pointing out Hannity's ability to manufacture conspiracy theories isn't painting anything.

Forum List

Back