Deep State Major Media on Meltdown as RINO McCarthy Kicked Out as Speaker

Notice house and senate dem politicians are keepin' their big ole honkin' markcyst traitorous muggs shut this mornin'.

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries’ staff helped Pelosi’s office make the move....

Oh so she gets her "slaves" to move her.
he's a good house kneegrow. That's what Democrats like...'Know Yo Place'.
Good at kissin' old decrepit white womanbutt.

Last edited:
LOL....I bet that The Turtle retreated back into his shell on the news.....No more fat neocon PACs for you.

I swear, I thought Hannity was going to break out in little assholes and shit himself tonight!
I'd like to see that...on telly..not in person.

Yes, the delirium covers the entire spectrum: 'packing shit' and 'splitting the sea open.'

We're hearing all the boohoo'in' and the gut bustin from the rinos and deep staters this mornin' but not one freakin' opinion from any of the voters out here. And they're not gonna ask us 'cause it won't fit their narrative. We're happy they threw the bum out. And let that happen to the rest of them that side with the dems and then start workin' on the demo-rats.

While the left tries to make light of this and pretend to be amused, this is just another MISDIRECTION.
They are really very concerned that MAGA is gaining influence within the congress and this will lead to an improved GOP, more pro-active, and less likely to be bullied by the left or go along with the deep state uniparty while exposing more of their shenanigans to the public.

Meanwhile, Trump is on the ballot, he is gaining popularity, he is the front-runner beating Biden and his trials are going nowhere.

You can bet your sweet bippy they are very concerned.
Starred in The Invasion of the Body Snatchers Before He Got Podded

Why did Trump support McCarthy, even having him speak at the 2016 Republican National Convention? There were a lot of moles assigned by the Deep State to pretend they supported Trump so they could sabotage him from the inside. Trump wasn't paranoiac enough to see that coming.

Forum List

Back