Deep state kills FBI agent who was to testify against the clintons

Looks like a typical murder suicide where the murderer kills his wife and then stabs himself multiple times. One day before he is going to testify against Hillary. The chances that all of the deaths coinciding with crossing the Clintons is just about zero.
FBI Agent, Who Exposed Hillary Clinton's Cover-up, Found Dead

And watch, not one Democrat will go to jail for this murder
So any Liberals questioning the source, will cbs news be acceptable? What is odd is that cbs reported this happening in March of this year. I don't remember reading anything about it.
FBI agent, estranged wife found dead in apparent murder-suicide

Will Fox News suffice?

FBI agent who killed wife, self had a grenade launcher but no domestic violence history

View attachment 203545

Nice try to cover for the OP….
Yeah, I'm sure he stabbed himself before he shot himself. Wanted to make sure he was dead, no doubt.

Looks like a typical murder suicide where the murderer kills his wife and then stabs himself multiple times. One day before he is going to testify against Hillary. The chances that all of the deaths coinciding with crossing the Clintons is just about zero.

So any Liberals questioning the source, will cbs news be acceptable? What is odd is that cbs reported this happening in March of this year. I don't remember reading anything about it.

Will Fox News suffice?

FBI agent who killed wife, self had a grenade launcher but no domestic violence history

View attachment 203545

Yeah, I’m sure he stabbed himself before he shot himself. Wanted to make sure he was dead, no doubt.

Fox news reported it…. They must be “deep state” too. LOL

Apparently nobody read the link in the OP. Either it’s full of shit (a 2 second survey of it would confirm that fact) or….HRC; the same woman who collapsed at ground zero carries out a double homicide.

Oh yeah…since neither clinton is on trial for anything….there was no way the FBI agent was about to testify—one doesn’t testify when there is no trial.

Will Fox News suffice?

View attachment 203545

Yeah, I’m sure he stabbed himself before he shot himself. Wanted to make sure he was dead, no doubt.

Yeah, the operative word here is "report", not "investigate". I guess that makes you an idiot, since you don't seem to know the difference.

Will Fox News suffice?

View attachment 203545

Yeah, the operative word here is "report", not "investigate". I guess that makes you an idiot, since you don't seem to know the difference.

Never said they did retard.

Will Fox News suffice?

View attachment 203545

No, you just implied it, retard.

Whatever you say loser

Whatever you say loser
Typical response from someone who has no argument.

Just a min, did not we have a case almost like with one that involved a IT that worked for the Demorats and I think his name as Ritch. If I remember he was shot in the back of the head while to stood in the driveway of his home. The DC Police have his computer and nothing else has been done about it. He was the one who transfered Hilly's email to Wilikileaks.

Forum List

Back