Deem and Pass No Go

It isn't. That is why you all can't stand the idea of it passing. Your lies will be exposed.

I wanted the public option which may still happen but what they are passing now is geared more toward correcting insurance company corruption. My question to you is why you can accept that and have for so long?

I'm still wondering why an insurance company should be forced by the left wing lunatics to cover illness people have had for years.. so would it be okay to have a car accident and then go buy insurance?? doyathink???

I just wish there was a way to keep you hard nosed cons from benefitting from any of this.

They will accept all the help they can get from this and that is fine. Ther children, relatives friends will see them accept the benifits while they rail against it. Then the right will have even fewer voters who buy the crazy talk.

I'm still wondering why an insurance company should be forced by the left wing lunatics to cover illness people have had for years.. so would it be okay to have a car accident and then go buy insurance?? doyathink???

I just wish there was a way to keep you hard nosed cons from benefitting from any of this.

They will accept all the help they can get from this and that is fine. Ther children, relatives friends will see them accept the benifits while they rail against it. Then the right will have even fewer voters who buy the crazy talk.

I know, I have a nephew who is very hard line conservative but he used stimulus benefits on his first home.

Insurance mandate - public option = huge win for private insurance companies

I don't see how it's good for insurance. It would be more like an expansion of Medicare.

How so?

The bill puts all the young and healthy ppl who choose not to be insured on Medicare?

It's government run insurance. I don't believe a public option would allow business as usual for insurance companies. It has to be affordable and fair. Insurance companies are neither of those.

I've been wrong before but I really don't think it would benefit insurance.

how many years will you insist it is not working after it passes even though all the evidence will deny your claims?

Will you ever admitt you are wrong about this when the evidence pours in?

3,000% savings. Yup 3,000 (Three thousand)

I don't see how it's good for insurance. It would be more like an expansion of Medicare.

How so?

The bill puts all the young and healthy ppl who choose not to be insured on Medicare?

It's government run insurance. I don't believe a public option would allow business as usual for insurance companies. It has to be affordable and fair. Insurance companies are neither of those.

IMO without a public option all this bill will do is cost us money and put more ppl on the books for private insurace with noting in place to force their prices down.

Am I the only one who noticed yesterday that the market was down but insurance stocks saw healthy gains almost across the board?

How so?

IMO this without a public option all this bill will do is cost us money and put more ppl on the books for private insurace with noting in place to force their prices down.

Force their prices down? You mean like, say "Competition"?

What the HELL are you talking about?

Insurance mandate - public option = huge win for private insurance companies

insurers, who lobbied heavily for the bill, stand to do ok in sales on the back of this. thats the fact that eludes WILLOWTREE as she claims to know what is in the best interest of the insurers.

there are some conditions to the mandate/handover in terms of regulations, but most of them can play out in providers favor, anyhow.

How so?

IMO without a public option all this bill will do is cost us money and put more ppl on the books for private insurace with noting in place to force their prices down.

sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back