Deconstructing the fictitious deep state.

1. The democrats already stole the 2020 election, with massive election interference by the FBI, google "Twitter files", and hi-tech oligarchs, google "zuckerbucks". If you know math look at the total vote count for 2020 and prior elections. There is a two standard deviation difference fop the 2020 vote count. looks like cheating with mail-ins.

2. Who was convicted for rape and a felony? Link please. People are fleeing democrat run cities and states for the law and order of republican run ones.

3. "Too old" Joe Biden will be impeached and outed as a criminal who took bribes and failed to uphold the Laws of the US. No one wants him to run again. Not even democrats.
Whites Have Become Roadkill for Limousines

The sheltered ruling class stole the electorate long ago with its bipartisan White-Replacement Acts. Dupes are channeled into complaining about election interference to cover up the collusion that gave voting rights to those who didn't build the country or don't belong here, a giveaway by spineless spoiled brats who claim to be the backbone of the country.

Yes, but I think the conspiracists have taken it a step further. They aren't just accusing the fictitious deep state of self preservation. They're accusing it nefarious actions like some sort of amorphous, Kafkaesque force imposing its will. The whole thing is lunacy.
Freedom Won't Ring If We Don't Know for Whom the Liberty Bell Tolls

A takeover by a Deep State has happened throughout history. America is not an exception to an aggressive clique sneaking into absolute power.

Saying these things in 2020 didn't incite a single riot for her cause either. After conceding in 2016 all the air was let out of her followers bags. To bad the Trumpyone didn't have the dignity or class to do what needed to be done for the good of the country.

The DOJ settled for their admitted wrongdoing dumbass. Fix your forests, stop killing the planet, and stop lying on US forums.

DONALD TRUMP ordered the DOJ to settle the case and pay a big $$ amounts, so he could falsely claim that it really happened. Trump settled AFTER the IG's report was issued which said it never happened.

Notice that you immediately seized on the idea that the DOJ settled these cases as proof that it really happened. That's WHY Trump did it.

So he objected and took his case to the courts? Then when he lost he had the class and dignity to concede and even presided over the Jan 6th ceremonial counting in 2001.
Wow.

Democrats honor the Constitution and follow its requirements when it is not in their favor so rarely, that one such event more than twenty years is touted as an accomplishment.
In reality, five Clinton electors and two Trump electors switched votes and became faithless electors. Not illegal. No violent attempt to stop the transfer of power from one party to the next. Again, like most all losing candidates before Trumpyberra, she had the dignity concede and called the Orange Phart in the wee hours the next morning after election night to congratulate him.
Nor was anything that there is evidence that Trump asked people to do illegal. He challenged cases in court, that the courts lacked the courage to even hear, so we'll never know the outcome. He talked about the pervasive fraud in the election and he encouraged the Vice President to delay the count, just as his lawyers advised him to. Good luck finding him guilty when a) he did nothing illegal and b) he had no criminal intent.

Saying these things in 2020 didn't incite a single riot for her cause either. After conceding in 2016 all the air was let out of her followers bags. To bad the Trumpyone didn't have the dignity or class to do what needed to be done for the good of the country.
But there were no FBI plants in the pro-Hillary crowd.

Until the FBI comes clean about how many it had amongst the Trumpers, I certainly will not fault Trump's free speech for causing the riots.

Is there some sort of indoctrination ceremony to become a member? If so, at what point of the term of employment does it occur? If you become a member what happens if you want to quit? Do you get surveilled so as not to reveal what happens behind closed doors? You know.......all the plotting.

Are all cabinet depts. part of it? If I work as a dairy inspection supervisor making sure the milk and cheese Americans consume is safe am I required to join? Can I? What if I don't want to?

Does the DS hold meetings to decide how they are going to do their nefarious deeds? Are they done in secret? Why haven't there been any DS whistle blowers blowing the lid off the entire enterprise?

Do they (who ever they are) implant some chip that controls your mind in order to carry out the DS's awful, anti-American agenda?

For those of you who believe there is such a thing please help me out. Explain to me how it works, please.
How is a list of questions a "deconstruction" of the Deep State? When did you get to the part where you deconstruct it? Do you really think that making childish personal attacks on people who politely answer your questions is "deconstructing?"

Deep Staters prefer anonymity, but the more senior ones are actually pretty easy to find. Just Youtube search on "refuses to answer congress' questions" or some such. Here is a good one for you, that fits in nicely with your rants about Trump starting the Jan 6th riot:

She is hiding information from Congress. You know why people hide things? Because they have something to hide.

Here is another from the Telephone Game Impeachment hearing:

She gives a lengthy self-congratulatory bio, which she left no doubt that she was far more qualified to set U.S. policy toward Ukraine than a man who was merely elected president. At the end, she states as a fact that "Rusher" was successful in interfering with the 2016 election, and that Congresspersons in the room - also mere election winners, with no PhD in Foreign Policy - are dupes of the Russians if they doubt it.

In later testimony, she describes the inter-agency process that she and her fellow Deep Staters had developed to make policy decisions as "robust," again meaning the president was silly to try to impose his will on them.

Perhaps you don't understand the flaw in that logic?

Either way, there is the Deep State for you, if you are truly interested in learning about it.

Last edited:
Sonny, if you need a link to know McConnell blocked witnesses then you're simply unqualified to participate in the conversation.
Let me repeat that. If you NEED a link to show you common knowledge then you are not qualified to participate.
Try reading some and get back to us.
If you can't prove your assertion, its a lie.
Debating on this forum requires proof.

If you can't prove your assertion, its a lie.
Debating on this forum requires proof.
I do not need to prove that the earth is round, that it orbits the sun, or that it occupies the third planetary orbit in this solar system.

It's called common knowledge.

Your lack of common knowledge doesn't require proof.
You show it in every post.

I do not need to prove that the earth is round, that it orbits the sun, or that it occupies the third planetary orbit in this solar system.

It's called common knowledge.

Your lack of common knowledge doesn't require proof.
You show it in every post.

Do you mean like a boy can't be a girl? That kind of common knowledge?

How in the world have shit libs like you lost your minds? Oh yeah, Trump. Trump has so totally fucked you. You’ve allowed state controlled media using Trump to completely propagandize you.
Conservatives use lies as political weapons in their war on democracy – they’ll never give up the ‘deep state’ lie.

Forum List

Back