Deconstructing the fictitious deep state.

Baloney. The Democrats haven't accepted the results of an election they lost in years. Al Gore delayed the process by weeks in 2000 and it took the Supreme Court to get the process to move forward. Stacy Abrams has never admitted she lost her election. Hillary Clinton was asking electors to ignore the election and cast their votes for her. For all four years of his administration the Democrats declared Trump an illegitimate President. Yes J6 was somewhat a different scenario with a different kind of request but the purpose was NEVER to overthrow the government. It was NOT an insurrection. It was a protest to delay certification of the election until investigations into fraud could be completed.

Trump did not succeed in that and I do not think he should have as the Democrats would then have done the same in every future election that they lost. It would have set a terrible precedent.

But his motives were not at all sinister and given the irregularities that existed not all that unreasonable.
The rightā€™s use of conspiracy theories, misinformation, and lies is part of their campaign against the political process and the peaceful transfer of power.

The ā€˜deep stateā€™ is part of Republicansā€™ dishonesty, Republicansā€™ contempt for democracy, and Republicansā€™ fear of the will of the people.

The rightā€™s use of conspiracy theories, misinformation, and lies is part of their campaign against the political process and the peaceful transfer of power.

The ā€˜deep stateā€™ is part of Republicansā€™ dishonesty, Republicansā€™ contempt for democracy, and Republicansā€™ fear of the will of the people.
So you believe Biden is running the country? Is actually doing the role of President of the United States? How naive or clueless do you have to be to believe that?

O

The "deep state" includes anyone in the Federal government who misuses their position to affect politics, from Lois Lerner misusing the IRS to harm conservative organizations, to Comey setting up General Flynn, to McCabe/Strzok/Page "not allowing Trump to win" via operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Crossfire-Razor. The FBI even falsified evidence to spy on Trump via FISA, the FBI also paid Twitter to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story.

The Deep State is real. I could probably re-name it "democrats misusing their position in government".

Only Democrats?

You mentioned common knowledge. I simply mentioned that a boy canā€™t be a girl as an example. You seem to disagree and then lash out. Is this NOT common knowledge in your world?

Their only coping skill is lashing out.

Democrats honor the Constitution and follow its requirements when it is not in their favor so rarely, that one such event more than twenty years is touted as an accomplishment.

There is no requirement in the Constitution for the loser to graciously concede and ask their followers to accept defeat and look towards the future in a reality where they lost, but it is part of the tradition that many say helped keep the transfer of power between the parties mostly peaceful.

Nor was anything that there is evidence that Trump asked people to do illegal. He challenged cases in court, that the courts lacked the courage to even hear, so we'll never know the outcome.

We do know the outcome, and have for some time, he lost.

But there were no FBI plants

But.....LOL

Last edited:
We do know the outcome, and have for some time, he lost.

We also know the Democrats changed the rules in their favor and the 2016 election was unlike any other past election. That tends to lead to uncertainty. Donā€™t pretend that if the Republicans had done the same and won that Democrats wouldnā€™t be up in arms.

You mentioned common knowledge. I simply mentioned that a boy canā€™t be a girl as an example. You seem to disagree and then lash out. Is this NOT common knowledge in your world?
That you cannot differentiate between your specious outburst and relevant arguments is clear.
That you think your puke is relevant is hilarious.

We also know the Democrats changed the rules in their favor and the 2016 election was unlike any other past election. That tends to lead to uncertainty. Donā€™t pretend that if the Republicans had done the same and won that Democrats wouldnā€™t be up in arms.
The changes made were made in both Republican as well as Democrat controlled states. The changes were mostly made because of Covid but not all. In Pa., they passed an election reform act in 2019, even though their legislature was controlled by the GOP. Furthermore, the changes made were available for use by both parties in all the states.

The changes made were made in both Republican as well as Democrat controlled states. The changes were mostly made because of Covid but not all. In Pa., they passed an election reform act in 2019, even though their legislature was controlled by the GOP. Furthermore, the changes made were available for use by both parties in all the states.

Yes, but it opened to door to more nefarious activities. Maybe the Democrats are just better(more willing to partake) at that kind of stuff.

I do not need to prove that the earth is round, that it orbits the sun, or that it occupies the third planetary orbit in this solar system.
It's called common knowledge.
Your lack of common knowledge doesn't require proof. You show it in every post.
Your "common knowledge" is what Reagan said:
"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
Today they may be called "alternate facts".
So if you can't PROVE your assertion, I'm calling it a LIE.

Your "common knowledge" is what Reagan said:
"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
Today they may be called "alternate facts".
So if you can't PROVE your assertion, I'm calling it a LIE.
And I'm calling you a lazy ignorant moron.

But what I'm saying is true.

What you're saying is your whiny response to having your ass handed to you... AGAIN

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There is no requirement in the Constitution for the loser to graciously concede and ask their followers to accept defeat and look towards the future in a reality where they lost, but it is part of the tradition that many say helped keep the transfer of power between the parties mostly peaceful.
I was speaking of the vice presidents constitutional Duty to preside over the counting the electoral votes.

And I'm calling you a lazy ignorant moron. But what I'm saying is true.
What you're saying is your whiny response to having your ass handed to you... AGAIN BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are a Low-Life Low-IQ democrat who can't tell the truth from lies.
You can't debate facts, you just spew lies.

Forum List

Back