Declining moral values

If you read 'who' the Lord's resistance Army says they are, they take 'ideals from Christianity, AS WELL AS MUSLIM, and mysticism.

They are not a Christian group. They use the name (unlike the muslims, Christians do not have to 'tolerate' unethical and immoral practices by a group, just because they claim to follow 'the faith'). This group is not Christian, what they are doing is against the Commandments. That would make them bearers of false witness, also.

Read the links I provided, you idiot, which unambiguously establish the group as Christian... as if that wasn't already obvious. The only ones asserting that the group is "influenced by Islam" are half-witted Christians who refuse to take responsibility for the actions of their coreligionists. The goal of the group is to establish a society based on the biblical Ten Commandments, and like the Israelites in the Bible, they're attempting to establish their society through enslavement, rape, and mass murder.

Unfortunately for you, you do not have the authority to decide who is and isn't Christian. The group identifies itself as Christian and has unmistakably Christian goals. Sucks for you.

So based on your 'rant', do muslims 'claim' terrorists based on them identifying themselves as 'muslim'? Do you agree that they are 'corereligionists of your faith?

Christians do not follow other faiths, if people do, they are not really Christian. You cannot have two masters. Either Yeshua is your savior, or He is not. If He is not your savior, you are not a Christian.

I read your link and then I read some other links too. They do not define themselves as 'just Christian' (Basically, they claim to be a mix of all religions, kind of like Islam). Also, based on your 'rant', the FACT they claim to 'establish a society based on the Biblical Ten Commandments' is definitely not Christian [those are rules for each individual to live up to, not to be forced into (that is a muslim thing); that time went out when Yeshua rose from the dead and established a new Covenant with all men (not just Jews), based on the belief in Him (and His Father and the Holy Spirit), and trying to live like Him, that would be telling the TRUTH (to everyone, not just the people you select as 'deserving'), and forgiving (loving them as the Lord would) your fellow man (not killing them or subjugating them because they do not believe as you do).
I am not muslim and I do not have to stick to a narrow, truth blocked indoctrination for my faith or information. If you want to have people 'trust' you, try telling the truth more.

Christians are persecuted around the world (the muslim countries are some of the worst persecutors). If you want to deny that, so be it. It makes your statements less convincing and more suspect.

If you read 'who' the Lord's resistance Army says they are, they take 'ideals from Christianity, AS WELL AS MUSLIM, and mysticism.

They are not a Christian group. They use the name (unlike the muslims, Christians do not have to 'tolerate' unethical and immoral practices by a group, just because they claim to follow 'the faith'). This group is not Christian, what they are doing is against the Commandments. That would make them bearers of false witness, also.

Read the links I provided, you idiot, which unambiguously establish the group as Christian... as if that wasn't already obvious. The only ones asserting that the group is "influenced by Islam" are half-witted Christians who refuse to take responsibility for the actions of their coreligionists. The goal of the group is to establish a society based on the biblical Ten Commandments, and like the Israelites in the Bible, they're attempting to establish their society through enslavement, rape, and mass murder.

Unfortunately for you, you do not have the authority to decide who is and isn't Christian. The group identifies itself as Christian and has unmistakably Christian goals. Sucks for you.

So based on your 'rant', do muslims 'claim' terrorists based on them identifying themselves as 'muslim'? Do you agree that they are 'corereligionists of your faith?

Christians do not follow other faiths, if people do, they are not really Christian. You cannot have two masters. Either Yeshua is your savior, or He is not. If He is not your savior, you are not a Christian.

I read your link and then I read some other links too. They do not define themselves as 'just Christian' (Basically, they claim to be a mix of all religions, kind of like Islam). Also, based on your 'rant', the FACT they claim to 'establish a society based on the Biblical Ten Commandments' is definitely not Christian [those are rules for each individual to live up to, not to be forced into (that is a muslim thing); that time went out when Yeshua rose from the dead and established a new Covenant with all men (not just Jews), based on the belief in Him (and His Father and the Holy Spirit), and trying to live like Him, that would be telling the TRUTH (to everyone, not just the people you select as 'deserving'), and forgiving (loving them as the Lord would) your fellow man (not killing them or subjugating them because they do not believe as you do).
I am not muslim and I do not have to stick to a narrow, truth blocked indoctrination for my faith or information. If you want to have people 'trust' you, try telling the truth more.

Christians are persecuted around the world (the muslim countries are some of the worst persecutors). If you want to deny that, so be it. It makes your statements less convincing and more suspect.

what are christians doing in muslim countries?

trying to convert muslims to christianity....

Q: if muslims do NOT have a right to try and convert America from a christian nation to a muslim nation......what gives christians the right to do to them what they would not allow them to do unto others...or something.....

Q: if muslims do NOT have a right to try and convert America from a christian nation to a muslim nation......what gives christians the right to do to them what they would not allow them to do unto others...or something.....

Christians were in 'muslim' countries before that area of the world became 'muslim'. Muslims have used the sword and force for conversion since the 'prophet' had a 'visitation' in a cave (something Yeshua warned against). Christians do not use force to convert people (I will make this note that after the muslim invasion of Europe, the leaders did use the same methods as the muslims used for a time .... and that ended .... hundreds of years ago (while the muslim conversion by force, continues to this 'minute').

Use truth. If you read the Bible and try to comprehend it, you will see truth. If you read the quran, you will see deception, and a prophet that is 180 degrees out of synchronization of ANY previous prophet. You will see re-worked Biblical stories, that don't make sense.

No force, no falsehoods, just truth, something the muslims, really can't do (their faith allows them to 'selectively' tell the truth). They will lie about someone to persecute them (that would be: bear false witness).

And I am not declaring that all Christians are great at practicing the faith. I am declaring as a whole, Christian societies are a lot nicer to live in, than muslim societies. Otherwise, Christians would be 'flocking' to become 'muslims' in muslim countries. This is not the case, muslims are 'flocking' to get out of their countries. When they get to a Christian country, some want to use the same methods that were used on them, ONLY NOW, they want to be 'the leader'.

The LRA are as "Christian" as al-Qa'idah is "Muslim." We'll leave it at that.

What evidence have you seen that has led you to believe that the LRA rejects 'Isa (AS) as their "savior"?

I read your link and then I read some other links too. They do not define themselves as 'just Christian' (Basically, they claim to be a mix of all religions, kind of like Islam).
Please prove that the LRA self-identifies with "all religions" or with Islam.

Also, based on your 'rant', the FACT they claim to 'establish a society based on the Biblical Ten Commandments' is definitely not Christian [those are rules for each individual to live up to, not to be forced into (that is a muslim thing); that time went out when Yeshua rose from the dead and established a new Covenant with all men (not just Jews), based on the belief in Him (and His Father and the Holy Spirit), and trying to live like Him, that would be telling the TRUTH (to everyone, not just the people you select as 'deserving'), and forgiving (loving them as the Lord would) your fellow man (not killing them or subjugating them because they do not believe as you do).
Sorry; the fact that the LRA does not adhere to your interpretation of Christianity does not mean that their goals are not based on what they believe to be a legitimate understanding of Christian scripture.

"Try telling the truth more." :lol:

Maybe I'd take advice from you seriously if you didn't claim that the LRA was a "Muslim" group. Here's a hint: trying to take ignorant potshots at a religion you clearly know nothing about doesn't bolster your argument. Notice that I didn't say anything about Christianity itself until you attempted to denigrate Islam. :thup:

Christians persecute and are persecuted, like every other group. Lately, however, it seems that they're the oppressors more often than they're oppressed. In the early nineties, Orthodox Christians in the Balkans slaughtered and raped hundreds of thousands of Muslims there with church approval. Orthodox Christians in Russia have been oppressing Chechen Muslims for centuries; they've killed tens of thousands of civilians in the past two decades alone. What atrocities have been perpetrated against Christians in recent decades that approach that scale other than the various wars in Sudan, which have seen Muslims slaughtered as well?

Sorry, Scooter; you don't get to slander Islam by attempting to disown a group that follows your own depraved religion.

But those aren't REALLY Christians, right? Oh no no no. For Scooter does not like or agree with their actions, so he is able to single-handedly decide what religion they do or don't believe in.

Also, based on your 'rant', the FACT they claim to 'establish a society based on the Biblical Ten Commandments' is definitely not Christian [those are rules for each individual to live up to, not to be forced into (that is a muslim thing); that time went out when Yeshua rose from the dead and established a new Covenant with all men (not just Jews), based on the belief in Him (and His Father and the Holy Spirit), and trying to live like Him, that would be telling the TRUTH (to everyone, not just the people you select as 'deserving'), and forgiving (loving them as the Lord would) your fellow man (not killing them or subjugating them because they do not believe as you do).

hahahahahaha it's hilarious cuz I called it a few posts before he did it

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Baron said:
I say the longer libs will govern the quickly will be declination of our values.Period.
Good reasoning. I like how you supported your claim.

Last edited:

Christians were in 'muslim' countries before that area of the world became 'muslim'. Muslims have used the sword and force for conversion since the 'prophet' had a 'visitation' in a cave (something Yeshua warned against). Christians do not use force to convert people (I will make this note that after the muslim invasion of Europe, the leaders did use the same methods as the muslims used for a time .... and that ended .... hundreds of years ago (while the muslim conversion by force, continues to this 'minute').

Use truth. If you read the Bible and try to comprehend it, you will see truth. If you read the quran, you will see deception, and a prophet that is 180 degrees out of synchronization of ANY previous prophet. You will see re-worked Biblical stories, that don't make sense.

No force, no falsehoods, just truth, something the muslims, really can't do (their faith allows them to 'selectively' tell the truth). They will lie about someone to persecute them (that would be: bear false witness).

And I am not declaring that all Christians are great at practicing the faith. I am declaring as a whole, Christian societies are a lot nicer to live in, than muslim societies. Otherwise, Christians would be 'flocking' to become 'muslims' in muslim countries. This is not the case, muslims are 'flocking' to get out of their countries. When they get to a Christian country, some want to use the same methods that were used on them, ONLY NOW, they want to be 'the leader'.

YOu can't be serious? How do you think christianity spread? Through force and the sword. Christian nations invaded others and forced christianity of the people they captured and ruled. OMG, delusional person at its finest

YOu can't be serious? How do you think christianity spread? Through force and the sword. Christian nations invaded others and forced christianity of the people they captured and ruled. OMG, delusional person at its finest

Have you considered reading, oh I don't know, maybe a history book about all that? You might get a lot closer to something a lot more accurate if you did.

Have you considered reading, oh I don't know, maybe a history book about all that? You might get a lot closer to something a lot more accurate if you did.

:lol:Some of you are just unbelievable, just make up your own reality.

No christian empire possibly invaded other nations and forced religion on them. THe british empire didn't possibly force religion on people. The crusades didn't possibly happen. Get real, all religions have an influence of force in spreading.
The early church had a history of despicable, corrupt, and abusive behavior. What, you think those times were nothing but princesses and fairies where everybody lived happily ever after?

And the bible is not a history book, cause every bit of history will tell you there was spreading of christianity by force and persecution of those that did not follow.

Last edited:

No christian empire possibly invaded other nations and forced religion on them. THe british empire didn't possibly force religion on people. The crusades didn't possibly happen. Get real, all religions have an influence of force in spreading.
The early church had a history of despicable, corrupt, and abusive behavior. What, you think those times were nothing but princesses and fairies where everybody lived happily ever after?

And the bible is not a history book, cause every bit of history will tell you there was spreading of christianity by force and persecution of those that did not follow.

Red Herring: Something that draws attention away from the central issue.

My comment did not address theocracy or the crusades (which had little or nothing to do with religion) or corruption of popes, monarchs, and church leaders or the Bible.

Would it be possible to focus on what I actually did say?

An honest assessment of history would show that the spread of Christianity throughout the Roman Empire, which was most of the world the Christians knew at that time, was done peacefully through preaching and teaching with no coercion required. As various Roman authorities persecuted the Church during most of the first three centuries of its existence, the Christians had no power and no means to force anybody to do anything.

And in the Fourth Century when Constantine recognized the excellent organization skills of the Church, he decided to incorporate that to pull the rapidly fragmenting parts of the Empire back together. So under his authority, Christianity did not become mandatory (except for his own army) but did achieve favored status which allowed it to continue to recruit converts unmolested.

Yes theocracies developed later on, and many were corrupt and brutal and evil, but it was those very theocracies that compelled Christians to keep moving to find some way they could practice their beliefs in peace. That is how Christianity arrived in the "new world" of North and South America. Not by the sword by out of longing for freedom.

Just keeping the record straight here.

My comment did not address theocracy or the crusades (which had little or nothing to do with religion) or corruption of popes, monarchs, and church leaders or the Bible.

An honest assessment of history would show that the spread of Christianity throughout the Roman Empire, which was most of the world the Christians knew at that time, was done peacefully through preaching and teaching with no coercion required. As various Roman authorities persecuted the Church during most of the first three centuries of its existence, the Christians had no power and no means to force anybody to do anything.

And in the Fourth Century when Constantine recognized the excellent organization skills of the Church, he decided to incorporate that to pull the rapidly fragmenting parts of the Empire back together. So under his authority, Christianity did not become mandatory (except for his own army) but did achieve favored status which allowed it to continue to recruit converts unmolested.

Yes theocracies developed later on, and many were corrupt and brutal and evil, but it was those very theocracies that compelled Christians to keep moving to find some way they could practice their beliefs in peace. That is how Christianity arrived in the "new world" of North and South America. Not by the sword by out of longing for freedom.

Focused on what you said? Let's see

Sorry, don't see any argument there, just essentially that I'm wrong, with nothing to back it up. So don't tell me to focus on what you actually said, that's exactly what I did. maybe learn how to back up what you said.

there was still force of christianity. christian nations did indeed spread to other countries through force and warmaybe it wasn't mandated, but there definitely was force by the people, through discrimination or even persecution of those that didn't believe. . To deny that happened is to deny not only human nature, but history that shows that things like that did indeed happen. Sounds like you are trying to spin it to not make christians look bad, which every single religion and group in the past behaved boorishly and frankly pretty fucked up. Every religion had force on people play a role in its spreading. To claim its solely Islam that spread that way it totally disingenuous. YOu don't get to sugar coat and change history and human nature

Focused on what you said? Let's see

Sorry, don't see any argument there, just essentially that I'm wrong, with nothing to back it up. So don't tell me to focus on what you actually said, that's exactly what I did. maybe learn how to back up what you said.

there was still force of christianity. christian nations did indeed spread to other countries through force and warmaybe it wasn't mandated, but there definitely was force by the people, through discrimination or even persecution of those that didn't believe. . To deny that happened is to deny not only human nature, but history that shows that things like that did indeed happen. Sounds like you are trying to spin it to not make christians look bad, which every single religion and group in the past behaved boorishly and frankly pretty fucked up. Every religion had force on people play a role in its spreading. To claim its solely Islam that spread that way it totally disingenuous. YOu don't get to sugar coat and change history and human nature

All I said is that a reading of accurate history puts a much different face on it than what you seem to presume. Even now you say that I'm trying to spin it not to make Christians look bad when if you honestly look at what I posted, I did not do that. If you presume to condemn all of Christianity or religion because of flaws, errors, bad acts, negative components, intellectual honesty would require you to condemn almost everything that exists in your life.

The truth is that the spread of Christianity has been accomplished by persuasion and attraction and not by force. Whatever methods have been used to enforce 'right Christian belief' can be honestly scrutinized, criticized and/or condemned, but that is a whole different subject than how Christianity spread.

I was focused on how Christianity spread and not on prejudice against Christianity itself.

Who's condemning christianity? My response was in regard to someone condemning Islam and acting like Islam exclusively spread by force, when in fact all religions have, even christianity. Which was my point of my response, that its not exclusive to Islam

Who's condemning christianity? My response was in regard to someone condemning Islam and acting like Islam exclusively spread by force, when in fact all religions have, even christianity. Which was my point of my response, that its not exclusive to Islam

No it is not exclusive to Islam. But you are in error that Christianity was or has ever been 'spread by force'. In the first place, given the basis for Christianity which is a state of being rather than a belief system, it would be impossible to do so. And in the second place, as I have said, it just didn't happen that way.

But let's get back to the decline in moral values.

Christianity has recognized and corrected most of its operational errors of its long past, and for the most part, wherever it has manifested itself in modern times, we find evidence of human rights being included in political and social systems, more individual freedoms, increased prosperity, and an improved quality of life.

In most places, not all but most, where Christianity is illegal or mostly not in evidence, you more often find fewer or non existent human rights in political and social systems, more poverty, fewer individual freedoms, and/or less quality of life. Nowhere is this more evident than in countries with Islamic governments or controlled by Islamic warlords.

So, if we consider individual freedoms, human rights, less poverty, and quality of life to be moral values, it would seem to me that Christianity should be embraced, encouraged, and appreciated even if one cannot accept its core tenets.

You're right Foxfyre, Christianity is spread peacefully.

Just tell that to the slaughtered Indians who were forced to practice Christianity by having their entire heritage destroyed because of Christians trying to "save" their souls.

Personally? I think the Native Americans are closer to God than Christians.

Just tell that to the slaughtered Indians who were forced to practice Christianity by having their entire heritage destroyed because of Christians trying to "save" their souls.

Really? That's going on now? Where? I'll admit I was completely unaware of it and it is indefensible and it must be stopped immediately. Just like it was more than 400 years ago.

Really? That's going on now? Where? I'll admit I was completely unaware of it and it is indefensible and it must be stopped immediately. Just like it was more than 400 years ago.

During the past 200 years you mean. 400 years ago, this country didn't exist.

Forum List

Back