Decline in Trump Racism Rhetoric from left

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.

The blob will make a racist tweet soon enough. Don’t worry.

His supporters demand a certain amount of xenophobia in their master

The blob will make a racist tweet soon enough. Don’t worry.

His supporters demand a certain amount of xenophobia in their master

This doesn't sound good coming from somebody like you who has NEVER seen a shred of evidence that proves he is a racist, since you NEVER will post any such evidence. Why would you post this if you know good and well that you cannot ever post a shred of evidence that he is a racist?

President Trump has championed economic growth for minorities, Dem's don't have a leg to stand on Americans have called BS on their race card nonsense.

Everyone is just numb to it. It's so prevalent there's no point in commenting.

No lefty has ever come up with a shred of evidence that he is a racist, so they are finally giving up.

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist.
Well, sure, just like people don't run around reminding everyone that the Earth revolves about the Sun.
That is very different, since there is evidence that the earth revolves around the sun. No lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist.
Well, sure, just like people don't run around reminding everyone that the Earth revolves about the Sun.
That is very different, since there is evidence that the earth revolves around the sun. No lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist.
What evidence would compel you? Be specific. And realistic. Thanks.

No lefty has ever come up with a shred of evidence that he is a racist, so they are finally giving up.

I doubt it. Leftists will come back around to calling Trump a racist once their current attacks are worn out. The race card is their favorite card to play. The lesser of two evils BS they have been using for decades. The pitch is okay Dems suck, we raise taxes and regulate you to death but the other side are racists so you have to vote Dem.

Any evidence that proves he is a racist, which rules out allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. No secondhand quotes.

LMAO!!!

Dumb-ass tRumplings think he can't be racist if he hasn't said "I hate n*%%**s".

I doubt it. Leftists will come back around to calling Trump a racist once their current attacks are worn out. The race card is their favorite card to play. The lesser of two evils BS they have been using for decades. The pitch is okay Dems suck, we raise taxes and regulate you to death but the other side are racists so you have to vote Dem.
Yea, the racism card is ol' faithful.

LMAO!!!

Dumb-ass tRumplings think he can't be racist if he hasn't said the *N* word.
How does it feel not being able to post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist?

That does not seem likely. Lack of evidence of their stupid ideas, has never stopped them before.

If you had anything real, you would have led with that.

We all know that. We all know what game you are playing.

LMAO!!!

Dumb-ass tRumplings think he can't be racist if he hasn't said "I hate n*%%**s".

Your inability to back up your shit, makes you the look like the bad guy.

LMAO!!!

How does it feel not being able to post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist?
It's been posted ad nauseum.

LMAO!!!

It's been posted ad nauseum.

Posting other stupid lefties making the same assumptions and accusations as you, is not evidence.

D'uh.

Forum List

Back