Decline in Trump Racism Rhetoric from left

This comming from someone
This from the people who gave us the made up white privlege crap. You guys are the ones who define everything by race and say one race can't represent another.....aka be impartial.....so I find it hilarious you stated this.

Wow. They say ignorance is bliss. No wonder you’re happy
Thank you for validating my opening post and thread title. You have been an excellent example of why there is a decline in the Trump racism rhetoric. No lefty can post a shred of evidence, so all we see are the stragglers like you who still have to post something even though they have nothing. In this last post, you didn't even post the usual allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, gish gallop, or propaganda, you just posted an arbitrary shot in the dark.

The evidence has been posted in abundance as has your inability to address the quotes; only posting nonsense.
The quote was posted in some secret place, probably right next to where all the evidence of Trump russia collusion is posted. You are not the first lefty to just claim that the evidence has already been posted in this secret place, which is why I know that you will always have a reason why you can't tell anybody where it is. You will NEVER be able to re post this supposed evidence that has been posted before, and you will NEVER be able to post it in the first place

It’s there...for people who can read.
Really, give us a link

This comming from someone
This from the people who gave us the made up white privlege crap. You guys are the ones who define everything by race and say one race can't represent another.....aka be impartial.....so I find it hilarious you stated this.

Thank you for validating my opening post and thread title. You have been an excellent example of why there is a decline in the Trump racism rhetoric. No lefty can post a shred of evidence, so all we see are the stragglers like you who still have to post something even though they have nothing. In this last post, you didn't even post the usual allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, gish gallop, or propaganda, you just posted an arbitrary shot in the dark.

The evidence has been posted in abundance as has your inability to address the quotes; only posting nonsense.
The quote was posted in some secret place, probably right next to where all the evidence of Trump russia collusion is posted. You are not the first lefty to just claim that the evidence has already been posted in this secret place, which is why I know that you will always have a reason why you can't tell anybody where it is. You will NEVER be able to re post this supposed evidence that has been posted before, and you will NEVER be able to post it in the first place

And she will NEVER care about the truth, just her preconceptions and prejudices.
Bigots are like that.

Through all the years of debating with lefties about Trump being a racist or not, I have developed a list of non evidence items that lefties substitute for actual evidence. The list, as all have already seen many times, is allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda.

In honor of usmb member IM2 , I am adding a new item to the list, which is "I already posted evidence". Naturally, there is no link to where the secret location of the already posted evidence is, and it cannot EVER be reposted. I've seen lefties do this before, but I think IM2 deserves some special recognition in the lefty effort to post evidence that Trump is a racist.

Here is the new updated copy n paste list of what lefties will post instead of actual evidence: allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, and "I already posted it".

The copy n paste list in post 264 is a good reference for anybody to copy whenever they see some lefty trying to perpetuate the notion that Trump is a racist. Whatever lefties post, it will ALWAYS come from that list of non evidence.

The good part about the decline in Trump racism rhetoric from the left is that it indicates that the leader of our great country is not a racist, which is a very important consideration at this point of political history. There is a very big difference between politically motivated allegations that our leader is a racist, and actually having a racist leader. As we can see in this thread, all the left has are allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, and claims that evidence has already been posted.

Looks like Syriusly needs to have a look at this thread. I caught him elsewhere on the forum trying to claim there is evidence that proves Trump is a racist, lol...

Last edited:
Through all the years of debating with lefties about Trump being a racist or not, I have developed a list of non evidence items that lefties substitute for actual evidence. The list, as all have already seen many times, is allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda.

In honor of usmb member IM2 , I am adding a new item to the list, which is "I already posted evidence". Naturally, there is no link to where the secret location of the already posted evidence is, and it cannot EVER be reposted. I've seen lefties do this before, but I think IM2 deserves some special recognition in the lefty effort to post evidence that Trump is a racist.

Here is the new updated copy n paste list of what lefties will post instead of actual evidence: allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, and "I already posted it".
Member Asclepias just made the claim on a different thread that he posted evidence already. Same kinda thing that IM2 does. Naturally, I linked him to this thread, post 264.

Forum List

Back