Decline in Trump Racism Rhetoric from left

I've never really thought of Trump as a racist per se.

My guess is that, as someone who clearly suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, he doesn't necessarily judge or consider people based on the color of their skin or even their station in life. Rather, he looks at any given person from the context of how that person can help him, somehow make him look better, and/or how can impress or gain immediate if temporary acceptance and adoration from that person.

This would certainly put him in positions now and then when he'll be enabling the worst behaviors of people, such as the standard, ignorant, mouth-breathing right wing racists. The best example of that might be the time he pretended not to know who David Duke was. He knew he had to remain in good favor with that constituency, so he just blurted out that ridiculous comment without considering how it might look to others.

Evidence that Trump is a racist is as hard to find as a
Any evidence that proves he is a racist, which rules out allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. No secondhand quotes.
That is not an answer. Please answer the question. Yes, you might have to grow a pair.
Which part of that do you need to dispute in order to make your evidence work? Does this mean you are only able to find allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quoted, or propaganda? None of those are evidence you know...
Oh, sorry, you are not recognized. You are tasked with answering a question:

"Specifically, what evidence would compel you to believe trump is, in fact, racist?"

Please try to focus.

That's a weasel designed to allow you to avoid answering the question.

Obviously, you can't produce any evidence.
Nor would I have to do so for you pussies to answer the question. Not would such evidence have to actually exist for you pussies to answer.

But you won't. I know this. This is just too easy.
Huh?

The evidence is the evidence. We can't know in advance what it will be. It's a string of words he produced that contains clear evidence of racism.

My guess is that, as someone who clearly suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, he doesn't necessarily judge or consider people based on the color of their skin or even their station in life. Rather, he looks at any given person from the context of how that person can help him, and/or how can impress or gain immediate if temporary acceptance and adoration from that person.

This would certainly put him in positions now and then when he'll be enabling the worst behaviors of people, such as the standard, ignorant, mouth-breathing right wing racists. The best example of that might be the time he pretended not to know who David Duke was. He knew he had to remain in good favor with that constituency, so he just blurted out that ridiculous comment.

Forgetting names, now racist.

My guess is that, as someone who clearly suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, he doesn't necessarily judge or consider people based on the color of their skin or even their station in life. Rather, he looks at any given person from the context of how that person can help him, and/or how can impress or gain immediate if temporary acceptance and adoration from that person.

This would certainly put him in positions now and then when he'll be enabling the worst behaviors of people, such as the standard, ignorant, mouth-breathing right wing racists. The best example of that might be the time he pretended not to know who David Duke was. He knew he had to remain in good favor with that constituency, so he just blurted out that ridiculous comment.
You mean like the way Democrats decline to criticize ISIS, ANTIFA or Black Lives Matter?

I guess you didn't actually read my post. Or didn't understand it.

I did understand it, Orange Man Bad!!!

Produce the evidence he is racist or get out.

You mean like the way Democrats decline to criticize ISIS, ANTIFA or Black Lives Matter?
I appreciate the deflection.

It's essentially an admission that ol' Mac is right again.

Okay, that's good at your level.

Okay, that's good at your level.

Oh I forgot, Trump is not only racist. He is worse than a racist. He is an Orange Man Bad.

Mac, you are the only one deflecting here, as usual.

You yourself admitted that Trump is not a racist, but it is STILL a problem. Because Orange Man Bad...

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.
Everyone is just numb to it. It's so prevalent there's no point in commenting.
kinda like your own posts, huh?

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.
Everyone is just numb to it. It's so prevalent there's no point in commenting.
No lefty has ever come up with a shred of evidence that he is a racist, so they are finally giving up.
LMAO!!!

Dumb-ass tRumplings think he can't be racist if he hasn't said the *N* word.
How does it feel not being able to post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist?
It's been posted ad nauseum.
kinda like the trolling shit you say, huh?

You yourself admitted that Trump is not a racist, but it is STILL a problem. Because Orange Man Bad...
I think that those who enable racism are probably worse and more destructive on a macro scale than an individual racist.

Trump is but one example. There's nothing special about that.

Fortunately, I require neither your agreement nor your approval.

Lefties dream of being able to post evidence that proves trump is a racist, but all they can possibly come up with is allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, propaganda, or secondhand quotes. These are obviously not evidence, so they must be excluded. When you exclude everything that is not evidence, lefties get stuck trying to post actual evidence of something that he really did say or do. Checkmate.

I think that those who enable racism are probably worse and more destructive on a macro scale than an individual racist.

So how is Trump "enabling racism". What in the hell does that even mean?

America being for Americans is not a racist statement, it is a common sense statement and outlook.

America being for Americans is not a racist statement, it is a common sense statement and outlook.
I already provided an example and you dismissed it.

We both know that you'll do the same to any other examples.

We disagree. Maybe don't worry so much about my opinion.

There is absolutely not a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist, so why are you trying to connect racism to Trump?

I already provided an example and you dismissed it.

We both know that you'll do the same to any other examples.

We disagree. Maybe don't worry so much about my opinion.

He forgot Duke's name so he is worse than a racist?

Of course, of course. Now that is so dumb it is legendary.

There is absolutely not a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist, so why are you trying to connect racism to Trump?
I think the first line of my post that you quoted was clear enough.

Forum List

Back