Decline in Trump Racism Rhetoric from left

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.
Everyone is just numb to it. It's so prevalent there's no point in commenting.
Post something.

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist.
Well, sure, just like people don't run around reminding everyone that the Earth revolves about the Sun.
That is very different, since there is evidence that the earth revolves around the sun. No lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist.
What evidence would compel you? Be specific. And realistic. Thanks.
Real evidence, moron.

It seems like lefties have backed down a little bit on trying to paint Trump as a racist. I believe it is because no lefty has ever been able to produce a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have only been able to produce allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Sure, I still see lefties make attempts to paint him as a racist, but they are less frequent than they were earlier in his term and during his campaign.
Post something.

Was that a trick question? Where he posts something and then you laugh your ass off at him, because he pretended to be so stupid he did not understand you meant,

"something relevant to the fucking topic"?

No lefty has ever come up with a shred of evidence that he is a racist, so they are finally giving up.
LMAO!!!

Dumb-ass tRumplings think he can't be racist if he hasn't said the *N* word.
How does it feel not being able to post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist?
It's been posted ad nauseum.
Bet you wish you could quote a shred of evidence that has been posted, lol... you cant.

Post something.

Was that a trick question? Where he posts something and then you laugh your ass off at him, because he pretended to be so stupid he did not understand you meant,

"something relevant to the fucking topic"?
It is very common for lefties to claim something has been posted that has not. Sometimes they will claim that they even posted something themselves. They always have a reason why they won't link it though.

Any evidence that proves he is a racist, which rules out allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. No secondhand quotes.
That is not an answer. Please answer the question. Yes, you might have to grow a pair.

No lefty has ever come up with a shred of evidence that he is a racist, so they are finally giving up.
LMAO!!!

Dumb-ass tRumplings think he can't be racist if he hasn't said the *N* word.
How does it feel not being able to post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist?
It's been posted ad nauseum.
Bet you wish you could quote a shred of evidence that has been posted, lol... you cant.

How can he think that we would not call him on that?

Society is really letting these lefties get fat and lazy. It is like EVERY SINGLE TIME, they shoot their mouths off and get called on their bullshit,

that it is the very first time, ever.

Real evidence
Oops, also a non-answer. Bri, I already know you don't have the stones to answer. So you are excused from the exercise.

Time for this.

29wzph.jpg

Evidence that Trump is a racist is as hard to find as a
Any evidence that proves he is a racist, which rules out allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. No secondhand quotes.
That is not an answer. Please answer the question. Yes, you might have to grow a pair.
Which part of that do you need to dispute in order to make your evidence work? Does this mean you are only able to find allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quoted, or propaganda? None of those are evidence you know...

Which part of that do you need to dispute in order to make your evidence work? Does this mean you are only able to find allegations, accusations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quoted, or propaganda? None of those are evidence you know...
Oh, sorry, you are not recognized. You are tasked with answering a question:

"Specifically, what evidence would compel you to believe trump is, in fact, racist?"

Please try to focus.

Besides, Trump just shrugs off stupid allegations and keeps chugging along. The truth is, this President has done far more for minorities, than any President in my lifetime.

"Specifically, what evidence would compel you to believe trump is, in fact, racist?"

Please try to focus.
It doesn't exist

Please try to focus.
It doesn't exist
Oops, sorry, not an answer.

You're not going to answer. I know this. It is why I asked the question. No evidence would ever compel you. None. You are just here to whine.

Perhaps because it is working like wet noodles in a gun fight. No one cares about the screeches.

Please try to focus.
It doesn't exist
Oops, sorry, not an answer.

You're not going to answer. I know this. It is why I asked the question. No evidence would ever compel you. None. You are just here to whine.
Deflection, deflection, deflection. Cause that’s all ya got.

Please try to focus.

That's a weasel designed to allow you to avoid answering the question.

Obviously, you can't produce any evidence.

Please try to focus.

That's a weasel designed to allow you to avoid answering the question.

Obviously, you can't produce any evidence.
Nor would I have to do so for you pussies to answer the question. Not would such evidence have to actually exist for you pussies to answer.

But you won't. I know this. This is just too easy.

Forum List

Back