Decline/Demise of America

A decline has been underway for decades, now, Trumpism has speeded the process. American values are in dramatic decline as the USA leader Donald Trump leads the nation in a period of corruption and disregard for basic American principals of morality and human rights. An amoral monster has taken over the reigns of power in America and a corrupted a Republican-led Congress. With no concern of right or wrong, America is quickly losing its strength and viability for existing.
Yup... this has to be the one of the dumbest things I've read all year. Makes me wonder if you dropped ACID or something before you wrote that, or are just talking the most outrageous, steaming pile of horse shit you could just to see what kind of reaction you get... IDK... but it's like you're either retarded, or practicing a line of comedy for a stand up routine for democrat rejects or something, but you take the cake... this is hands down one of the most ignorant things I've read this year... you win the ass clown trophy.
Your comment has no content. We have a corrupt and morally bankrupt person sitting in the Oval Office. Reply to that.

Did you miss the news, the bitch lost the election, Trump is your president.

No, he is only your president. He's a conman and an admitted life-long whore who continually makes clear that he is not the president of anyone who favors the Democratic Party. He in no way qualifies for the respect normally shown the office.
According to the Constitution of the United States, he's your President.

Yup... this has to be the one of the dumbest things I've read all year. Makes me wonder if you dropped ACID or something before you wrote that, or are just talking the most outrageous, steaming pile of horse shit you could just to see what kind of reaction you get... IDK... but it's like you're either retarded, or practicing a line of comedy for a stand up routine for democrat rejects or something, but you take the cake... this is hands down one of the most ignorant things I've read this year... you win the ass clown trophy.
Your comment has no content. We have a corrupt and morally bankrupt person sitting in the Oval Office. Reply to that.
You have the IQ of a brick, and your hysterical lying and propaganda is enough to make us normal Americans vomit.

That's why you have lost so many seats of power in the last ten years, and will continue to do so. You all sound like unhinged psychotic mental cases that need incarceration.
Hilarious reply. What is it that I am too dumb to understand? I don't think that you are anything close to being a "normal American." You sound incredibly ignorant. Perhaps a southern baptist bibble-banger? Do you do the jeffress/graham wavy thing? You definitely are in one of the trash cults.

Another fine example of an intolerant commie bitch.

I am intolerant of assholes, yes. I'm also intolerant of fascism. You have no idea of what economic model I support. You are just a cultie twit who could use some help.
You're obviously a commie.

No one is fooled.

Threatening someone with a lawsuit is perfectly legal, you fucking moron. it's no more sinister than threatening someone with a surprise party.

Dear Chief Puts Words in Other Peoples Mouths,

Nobody said it wasn't legal, however most rational people would understand that it's unethical when a financial journalist prints the truth regarding finances.

The fact that RATIONAL people would understand it explains why you don't.

Hugs & Kisses,

Reality

The rest of your post isn't worth reading. You're obviously a moron.

K, please remember to take that white flag you're waving with you.:itsok:

Au revoir

"I'm not one to gush, but the possibilities of your consequence-free reality are darkly promising." -- Gilfoyle, Silicon Valley

He didn't know it was truth at the time. You call it "a threat" to imply he was physically threatening him.
LOL, yeah sorry, I was using the definition of "threaten" that's found in the English language and missed the fact that in your language words mean whatever is convenient for your baseless partisan raving.

I'll try to remember to bring my NONSENSE to English translator the next time the urge to destroy your infantile arguments strikes me, K?

Whenever someone starts playing word games, you know they are trying to put one over on you.
OIC, the big words got you all in a tizzy, I guess I should have stuck to three letter words and crayons so you wouldn't have had to go into a foaming at the mouth tantrum in your heroic attempt at reality distortion. :rolleyes:

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -- George Carlin

Threatening someone with a lawsuit is perfectly legal, you fucking moron. it's no more sinister than threatening someone with a surprise party.

Nobody said it wasn't legal, however most rational people would understand that it's unethical when a financial journalist prints the truth regarding finances.

Hugs & Kisses,

Reality

Au revoir

"I'm not one to gush, but the possibilities of your consequence-free reality are darkly promising." -- Gilfoyle, Silicon Valley

He didn't know it was truth at the time. You call it "a threat" to imply he was physically threatening him.
LOL, yeah sorry, I was using the definition of "threaten" that's found in the English language and missed the fact that in your language words mean whatever is convenient for your baseless partisan raving.

I'll try to remember to bring my NONSENSE to English translator the next time the urge to destroy your infantile arguments strikes me, K?

Whenever someone starts playing word games, you know they are trying to put one over on you.
OIC, the big words got you all in a tizzy, I guess I should have stuck to three letter words and crayons so you wouldn't have had to go into a foaming at the mouth tantrum in your heroic attempt at reality distortion. :rolleyes:

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -- George Carlin
You're playing games with the word "threatened," asshole.

No one is fooled.

A President talking about the size of his dick on National Television during a debate might by some be considered a slide into decline/demise.
Now, be real. You don't really care about that. You're just using that to hopefully arouse shame in others. If Trump was a democrat President he could do whatever he wanted and you'd defend him. Why not just be honest for once and admit it.

LMAO You bet.

If Trump were a Dem Camp would be falling all over himself telling everyone what a great POTUS he is.
I have never been a Democrat. The last politician I supported was Kasich. For years I actively supported Sen. Bob Smith of NH. You seem like a big mouth who talks shi* and thinks way to highly of yourself.
Bullshit. What do you think BS Filter means?
Means you are stuffed full of shit.
Pitiful thing.

Hugs & Kisses,

Reality

Au revoir

You're playing games with the word "threatened," asshole.

No one is fooled.

LOL, It sure looks to have "fooled" you into believing that "threatened" means something other than "threatened".

… on the bright side, you have a magnificent future at the Ministry of Truth should you choose to pursue it.

"War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength
.” -- George Orwell, 1984

We have a President that calls citizens childish names routinely like a schoolyard bully.

Yeah, that is annoying at times but on the other hand, he gives you whats on his mind unlike the stereotypical politician like HRC for example. She will lie through her teeth and do it nice and smooth... lie to your face politely with a smile.

Some people find that to be much more insulting than someone like Trump who may awkwardly spew a few lines about what he believes wrong with someone.

We have a President that calls citizens childish names routinely like a schoolyard bully.

Yeah, that is annoying at times but on the other hand, he gives you whats on his mind unlike the stereotypical politician like HRC for example. She will lie through her teeth and do it nice and smooth... lie to your face politely with a smile.

Some people find that to be much more insulting than someone like Trump who may awkwardly spew a few lines about what he believes wrong with someone.

I have to agree. Trump tells you exactly what he thinks. He's no mealy mouthed, wishy, washy politician.

That man hasn't got an ounce of PC in his entire body.

If people wanted a politician they sure didn't get one with Trump.

This decay began long before Trump.

Trump is merely a symptom. A result.
I agree with you that there has been decay. However, I see Trump as the beginning of turning our government back to the accountability to the people and out of the hands of a small group of political elites in both parties and the Federal government.

Back to accountability? Are you high?

Trumps is the most corrupt administration this country has seen. Nixon is shocked.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opi...uption-problem-drain-swamp-column/1112746002/

Among the myriad of stupid memes, this one has to be the stupidest, even setting aside that the Trumpy's documented mendacity trumps everything the U.S. has seen in living memory.

What, really, do you think the Trumpy had in his mind - loosely speaking - when he said...

... sure I am going to release my tax returns.

... sure, the Mexicans are going to pay for the wall.

... sure, Americans can sleep soundly, no more threat from North Korea?

The Trumpletons get to watch an all-out assault on the truth, and the bobbleheads nod in unison, "he gives you whats on his mind". In reality, he gives you what is on your - the Trumpletons' - "mind", what you're eager to hear, and there's no harder a thing on earth than to get you to see how you've been hoodwinked, not just once, or twice (shame on you!), but continuously for years, and counting. That really is some weird shit.

Last edited:

Trump is merely a symptom. A result.
I agree with you that there has been decay. However, I see Trump as the beginning of turning our government back to the accountability to the people and out of the hands of a small group of political elites in both parties and the Federal government.

Back to accountability? Are you high?

Trumps is the most corrupt administration this country has seen. Nixon is shocked.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/08/30/donald-trump-republicans-corruption-problem-drain-swamp-column/1112746002/
How is it "corrupt?" Give us some real examples, not the trumped up fake news hoaxes turds like you are always spouting.

Among the myriad of stupid memes, this one has to be the stupidest, even setting aside that the Trumpy's documented mendacity trumps everything the U.S. has seen in living memory.

What, really, do you think the Trumpy had in his mind - loosely speaking - when he said...

... sure I am going to release my tax returns.

... sure, the Mexicans are going to pay for the wall.

... sure, Americans can sleep soundly, no more threat from North Korea?

The Trumpletons get to watch an all-out assault on the truth, and the bobbleheads nod in unison, "he gives you whats on his mind". In reality, he gives you what is on your - the Trumpletons' - "mind", what you're eager to hear, and there's no harder a thing on earth than to get you to see how you've been hoodwinked, not just once, or twice (shame on you!), but continuously for years, and counting. That really is some weird shit.
What did Obama mean when he said ...

.... If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor or

.... The ACA will reduce your healthcare costs by $2500

Trump is merely a symptom.
Agreed, and why I said ir was underway for decades. Trump is speeding it up and definitely not slowing it down.
Can you be a bit more specific? How about a couple examples of what Trump is speeding up.
I would place America's acceptance of a serial prolific compulsive liar on the top of the list.

Good thing then Hillary is not president, she would be number one

Agreed, and why I said ir was underway for decades. Trump is speeding it up and definitely not slowing it down.
Can you be a bit more specific? How about a couple examples of what Trump is speeding up.
I would place America's acceptance of a serial prolific compulsive liar on the top of the list.

Lame attempt at misinformation. No one comes close to the lying history of Donald Trump. "What about" nonsense deflections and excuses do not work when it comes to Trump being a historical compulsive serial liar of epic proportions. Multiple sources list his thousands of lies.
You should be embarrassed to keep using that lame defense for Trump's habitual lying.

Lame attempt at misinformation. No one comes close to the lying history of Donald Trump. "What about" nonsense deflections and excuses do not work when it comes to Trump being a historical compulsive serial liar of epic proportions. Multiple sources list his thousands of lies.
You should be embarrassed to keep using that lame defense for Trump's habitual lying.
Multiple leftwing propaganda sources list his "lies." There's nothing unusual about leftwing propaganda outlets all spouting the same lies. They prove absolutely nothing.

Those who use the "whataboutism" excuse are only admitting that they are proud to be hypocrites.

Last edited:

Say what? You do know the difference between lying with deciet like Obama, Gruber, Hillary, Nancy, Maxine, pocahontas, bill, harry does

And fibbing what Trump does

Right?

TDS runs strong with the Liberals here.............

Allow them to cuss and fuss some more.............Let it all out lobbies.........poor things.
:itsok:

A decline has been underway for decades, now, Trumpism has speeded the process. American values are in dramatic decline as the USA leader Donald Trump leads the nation in a period of corruption and disregard for basic American principals of morality and human rights. An amoral monster has taken over the reigns of power in America and a corrupted a Republican-led Congress. With no concern of right or wrong, America is quickly losing its strength and viability for existing.
You have the IQ of a brick, and your hysterical lying and propaganda is enough to make us normal Americans vomit.

That's why you have lost so many seats of power in the last ten years, and will continue to do so. You all sound like unhinged psychotic mental cases that need incarceration.
Hilarious reply. What is it that I am too dumb to understand? I don't think that you are anything close to being a "normal American." You sound incredibly ignorant. Perhaps a southern baptist bibble-banger? Do you do the jeffress/graham wavy thing? You definitely are in one of the trash cults.

What is a "bibble"? What is a "trash cult"? Why do you say the same things over and over and over?

Are you a Russian bot?

What is a "bibble"? What is a "trash cult"? Why do you say the same things over and over and over?

Are you a Russian bot?

That was meant to read "bible". Was that too hard to figure out?

As to "trash cult"; that would have one of its leaders talk trash like this:

Evangelical leader Pat Robertson told viewers of the 700 Club to “cool down the tempers of those who are screaming blood for the Saudis” and not risk a $100 billion arms deal with the United States over the apparent death of Saudi dissident and journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Said Robertson: “These people are key allies. I don’t think on this issue we need pull sanctions and get tough. I just think it’s a mistake.”

Pat Robertson Says Punishing Saudis Not Worth the Risk

... and that's just not just because this famous $100bn arms deal is one of the Trumpy's smashing successes that isn't. It's because that fabulous trash cult leader actually thinks the U.S. has to acquiesce to murder in order to gain some profits from even much more murder. That is some trash...

Maybe, some on here are being caught saying the same things time and again because they run into zombie ideas again and again, and having been crushed, these ideas just stand up, as stupid, unreal, or mendacious as before, and mostly ugly, too. Like, for instance, making excuses for the Dear Leader's habitual, serial mendacity in the form of calling his lies something different, infantile, as if we'd deal with a three-year old who can't really be taken to account for lacking the faculty to tell truth from fiction. Zombie ideas, like we've seen on this thread, like accusing those who stand up for what should be normal, such as criticizing one's own government, of being traitors, un-American, or Russian bots.

Forum List

Back