Decline/Demise of America

A President talking about the size of his dick on National Television during a debate might by some be considered a slide into decline/demise.
Now, be real. You don't really care about that. You're just using that to hopefully arouse shame in others. If Trump was a democrat President he could do whatever he wanted and you'd defend him. Why not just be honest for once and admit it.

You're buried in a cult of your own and are too stupid to see it. Keep sucking on that govt tit, I'm sure it's very satisfying for ya.
`
Normal, civil discourse does not work with you and I really don't want to make this an insult flame war. I suggested a nap because it might work but apparently, you are too wound up. Now, a release of such pent-up frustrations inside you may be therapeutic, but it adds nothing of value to the discussion.

I volunteer at a nursing home and fully understand how some elderly people overreact to politics. I used to see one octogenarian fly off in such a rage (over Obama) every cuss word came out of his mouth. Usually, a nap or meds work. In extreme cases (I hope that's not like you) this gentleman was so consumed and enraged with commies and whatever, the home asked his family to remove him. So, I sympathize with your condition.
`
`

Over reacting to you regressives would be mass graves, anything short of that is fair game. You keep fielding your mobs, I hope they threaten someone with the means to protect themselves with massive firepower. That's exactly what they deserve.

A decline has been underway for decades, now, Trumpism has speeded the process. American values are in dramatic decline as the USA leader Donald Trump leads the nation in a period of corruption and disregard for basic American principals of morality and human rights. An amoral monster has taken over the reigns of power in America and a corrupted a Republican-led Congress. With no concern of right or wrong, America is quickly losing its strength and viability for existing.
Yup... this has to be the one of the dumbest things I've read all year. Makes me wonder if you dropped ACID or something before you wrote that, or are just talking the most outrageous, steaming pile of horse shit you could just to see what kind of reaction you get... IDK... but it's like you're either retarded, or practicing a line of comedy for a stand up routine for democrat rejects or something, but you take the cake... this is hands down one of the most ignorant things I've read this year... you win the ass clown trophy.
Your comment has no content. We have a corrupt and morally bankrupt person sitting in the Oval Office. Reply to that.

Did you miss the news, the bitch lost the election, Trump is your president.

No, he is only your president. He's a conman and an admitted life-long whore who continually makes clear that he is not the president of anyone who favors the Democratic Party. He in no way qualifies for the respect normally shown the office.

Oh, kind of like you mulatto messiah, and fuck the commiecrat party, all they're good for is facilitating cock sucking and destroying our youth. Most commiecrats would be dead if breathing wasn't automatic.

Why is it OK for Tropicans to communicate and publically promote such obscenity. Seems ironic in a thread about the decline and demise of America.

A President talking about the size of his dick on National Television during a debate might by some be considered a slide into decline/demise.
Now, be real. You don't really care about that. You're just using that to hopefully arouse shame in others. If Trump was a democrat President he could do whatever he wanted and you'd defend him. Why not just be honest for once and admit it.

LMAO You bet.

If Trump were a Dem Camp would be falling all over himself telling everyone what a great POTUS he is.

Yup... this has to be the one of the dumbest things I've read all year. Makes me wonder if you dropped ACID or something before you wrote that, or are just talking the most outrageous, steaming pile of horse shit you could just to see what kind of reaction you get... IDK... but it's like you're either retarded, or practicing a line of comedy for a stand up routine for democrat rejects or something, but you take the cake... this is hands down one of the most ignorant things I've read this year... you win the ass clown trophy.
Your comment has no content. We have a corrupt and morally bankrupt person sitting in the Oval Office. Reply to that.

Did you miss the news, the bitch lost the election, Trump is your president.

No, he is only your president. He's a conman and an admitted life-long whore who continually makes clear that he is not the president of anyone who favors the Democratic Party. He in no way qualifies for the respect normally shown the office.

Oh, kind of like you mulatto messiah, and fuck the commiecrat party, all they're good for is facilitating cock sucking and destroying our youth. Most commiecrats would be dead if breathing wasn't automatic.

Why is it OK for Tropicans to communicate and publically promote such obscenity. Seems ironic in a thread about the decline and demise of America.

Poor thing, did you get stuck in projection mode again? LMAO

It's your party that's demanding we adopt the morality of Sodom and Gomorrah, so don't try to preach to me about morality.

The "morality of Sodom and Gomorrah" was the failure of their residents to welcome strangers and offer them food and peace and the protection of your house, as was the expectation of anyone traveling in the wilderness at that time. What is this "it's your party" thing? You are supposed to be welcoming.

I could fit all of your Bible knowledge in a thimble. I'm sure of that.

My "Bible knowledge" does not matter. The tale of Sodom and Gomorrah is an ancient myth. But in context, it centers on the treatment of the travelers and the failure to extend the usual courtesies and the mistreatment of the strangers. The people who attribute the destruction of these cities to homosexuality are just stupid.

These are all myths, anyway.

It took Calvin and that bunch to advance the incredibly stupid ideas that the bible was infallible and inerrant. I've read the bible, but what does it impart? The rules of a desert tribe thousands of years ago contained in the OT? There is not much in it. The only thing of value is anything attributed to Jesus, like the Sermon on the Mount, of which there are other writings. The other stuff in it was not generated by any action of Jesus, it's just saul/paul and timothy and a bunch of others who never even knew Jesus.

In any event, the United States of America is not, and should not, be run by the scripture of any religion.
Lol
Says a Secularist

Of course I am a secularist, twit. I have common sense. Look who you idiots go following around. Do you want shitheads like jeffress, graham, and perkins running the country? They are total cult baboons. This is a nation, not a zoo.
Lol
You trust career politicians? I figured you were a stupid fucker

LMAO You bet.

If Trump were a Dem Camp would be falling all over himself telling everyone what a great POTUS he is.
Yep, the left is so phony and dumb, they don't think we can see their double standard game. It's very simple.

LMAO You bet.

I have never been a Democrat. The last politician I supported was Kasich. For years I actively supported Sen. Bob Smith of NH. You seem like a big mouth who talks shi* and thinks way to highly of yourself.

LMAO You bet.

I have never been a Democrat. The last politician I supported was Kasich. For years I actively supported Sen. Bob Smith of NH. You seem like a big mouth who talks shi* and thinks way to highly of yourself.
Why do you support career politicians like kasich... is he part gnome?

You're buried in a cult of your own and are too stupid to see it. Keep sucking on that govt tit, I'm sure it's very satisfying for ya.
`
Normal, civil discourse does not work with you and I really don't want to make this an insult flame war. I suggested a nap because it might work but apparently, you are too wound up. Now, a release of such pent-up frustrations inside you may be therapeutic, but it adds nothing of value to the discussion.

I volunteer at a nursing home and fully understand how some elderly people overreact to politics. I used to see one octogenarian fly off in such a rage (over Obama) every cuss word came out of his mouth. Usually, a nap or meds work. In extreme cases (I hope that's not like you) this gentleman was so consumed and enraged with commies and whatever, the home asked his family to remove him. So, I sympathize with your condition.
`
`

Over reacting to you regressives would be mass graves, anything short of that is fair game. You keep fielding your mobs, I hope they threaten someone with the means to protect themselves with massive firepower. That's exactly what they deserve.

LMAO You bet.

Well good for you.

If Trump were anything but a Rep you'd be falling all over yourself telling everyone what a great POTUS he is.

Oh and he is a good President as his actions have proven. If you can't be honest enough to see that then I feel sorry for you.

As for me?? Well I'm just me. Nothing to write home about,

But I do know what I believe and have no problem talking about it.

LMAO You bet.

Bullshit. Yeah, I'm a big mouth and I think highly of myself. It's called confidence. I know what I believe and why I believe it, and I can smell bullshit a mile away. What do you think BS Filter means?

You don't get it. Trump stands up to the liberal media that shill for the Democrat party. He stands up to Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, etc. When they attack him, he fires it right back. That has never happened before.

No, no one but you "gets it." I can just imagine though if President Obama, who has more dignity and class in his left pinkie than Toadstool possesses overall, was to spend so much time -- or even just once -- respond to the constant Reichwing criticism of him the way Trumpelthinskin pouts and whines and self-pities when his many lies, failures, childish behaviors, taunts, bullying, dictator-ass-kissings, and other flaws are rightfully reported upon.
No, millions of us "get it", and you know it. Obama is a classic beaurocrat, nothing more. Obama did nothing for black people but use them for political purposes. He used thugs like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown for political purposes to inflame and arouse tensions to motivate black victimization. Obama lied about Obamacare numerous times. Obama helped Iran, the biggest sponsor of terrorism on the planet. You're a fool.

You are a Little Trumpster. Like most Little Trumpsters, your posts reflect overdosing of Kool-aid.
Your posts don't standout as critical thinking, but are more like replication of every other Little Trumpsters who post on this board. Redundancy, redundancy, redundancy.

Saint Ray Goon got the ball rolling and it has not stopped since. People should have seen what he did to California as Governor and not placed him in office as president.
California was much better off then than they are now.

Seems the Dem leadership has turned California into a near third world country.

You don't get it. Trump stands up to the liberal media that shill for the Democrat party. He stands up to Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, etc. When they attack him, he fires it right back. That has never happened before.

No, no one but you "gets it." I can just imagine though if President Obama, who has more dignity and class in his left pinkie than Toadstool possesses overall, was to spend so much time -- or even just once -- respond to the constant Reichwing criticism of him the way Trumpelthinskin pouts and whines and self-pities when his many lies, failures, childish behaviors, taunts, bullying, dictator-ass-kissings, and other flaws are rightfully reported upon.
No, millions of us "get it", and you know it. Obama is a classic beaurocrat, nothing more. Obama did nothing for black people but use them for political purposes. He used thugs like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown for political purposes to inflame and arouse tensions to motivate black victimization. Obama lied about Obamacare numerous times. Obama helped Iran, the biggest sponsor of terrorism on the planet. You're a fool.

You are a Little Trumpster. Like most Little Trumpsters, your posts reflect overdosing of Kool-aid.
Your posts don't standout as critical thinking, but are more like replication of every other Little Trumpsters who post on this board. Redundancy, redundancy, redundancy.
Whatever. We're winning and you're losing. Anything else?

Saint Ray Goon got the ball rolling and it has not stopped since. People should have seen what he did to California as Governor and not placed him in office as president.
California was much better off then than they are now.

Seems the Dem leadership has turned California into a near third world country.
Yep. I know a urologist that moved to Hawaii a few years ago and was back within 2 years. He said the healthcare was like living in a third world country. Guess which political party runs Hawaii?

Threatening someone with a lawsuit is perfectly legal, you fucking moron. it's no more sinister than threatening someone with a surprise party.

Dear Chief Puts Words in Other Peoples Mouths,

Nobody said it wasn't legal, however most rational people would understand that it's unethical when a financial journalist prints the truth regarding finances.

The fact that RATIONAL people would understand it explains why you don't.

Hugs & Kisses,

Reality

The rest of your post isn't worth reading. You're obviously a moron.

K, please remember to take that white flag you're waving with you.:itsok:

Au revoir

"I'm not one to gush, but the possibilities of your consequence-free reality are darkly promising." -- Gilfoyle, Silicon Valley

He didn't know it was truth at the time. You call it "a threat" to imply he was physically threatening him. You aren't fooling anyone, douchebag. That whore Stormy Daniels threatened Trump with a lawsuit. Does that make her evil?

Whenever someone starts playing word games, you know they are trying to put one over on you.

Obama fucked over 330 million people, douchebag.
Yeah Obama is a world class asshole too, what of it? That doesn't excuse all the people Donald Trump's left holding the bag during his career.

So-called "journalists" are getting what they deserve.
LOL, I was talking about the slew of journalists that Donald threatened to sue or otherwise intimidated because they dared to print the truth about business dealings, like for example the Fortune Reporter that laid out the fact that the Taj Mahal wasn't financially viable (which wasn't really a shocker given that the idiot financed it with a billion dollars of junk bonds at 14%), that one alone earns him a place in the Dick Fuld Fucked Up Finance Hall of Fame.

I have no problem with threatening journalists with lawsuits. Most of them are scumbags. Whether it was financially viable was a matter of opinion.
Yeah I know you don't have a problem with threatening journalists, unless of course a Democrat is doing the threatening. :rolleyes:

Whether it was financially viable was a matter of opinion. The scumbag reported his opinion as if it was a fact. He deserved to be sued.
ROFLMAO !!! No genius he actually reported the truth, as in the numbers, in case nobody came up to the nut house and told you, math isn't a matter of opinion and given the smoking ruin that the Taj Mahal became his math was spot on, or aren't you aware of the fact that Taj Mahal went bankrupt? and of course Donny T fucked over many of the contractors that built the place and the bondholders that financed it.

Now... feel free to continue to attempt to rewrite history to suit your partisan needs.

Threatening them with a lawsuit is something entirely different than "threatening them," you sleazy dishonest piece of shit. The latter implies a physical attack.

This kind of shit is why everyone regards leftwingers as douchebags.

Yes, we know after the fact that the Taj Mahal went bankrupt. That doesn't make the reporters opinion before it went bankrupt a known fact. It was just his opinion.

The claim that Trump "fucked over many contractors" is also complete bullshit. All general contractors have disputes with their subs. There's nothing unusual about Trump's business practices. Here we have just another example of everyday normal behavior being cast as sinister by leftwing douchebags. That's all it is.
Here is an example of decline. This guy thinks his crudeness is appropriate.
Wait . . . . let me get this straight: you actually believe you deserve to be treated with respect? Is that what you're whining about?

LMAO You bet.

Bullshit. What do you think BS Filter means?
Means you are stuffed full of shit.

Forum List

Back