Debbie Wasserman Schultz: FBI, DHS never contacted me about DNC hack

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Debbie Wasserman Schultz: FBI, DHS never contacted me about DNC hack

"Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., said Wednesday that neither the FBI nor any other government agency contacted her about the hacking of the Democratic National Committee's computer networks.

"At no point during my tenure at the DNC did anyone from the FBI or any other government agency contact or communicate with me about Russian intrusion on the DNC network. It is astounding to me that the chair of an organization like the DNC was never contacted by the FBI or any other agency concerned about these intrusions," Wasserman Schultz said in a statement. "As a member of Congress, I had the unique clearance to hear any classified briefing that would be involved in such an intrusion, and the FBI clearly should have come to me with that information. They did not.""

Hmmm who is lying? deflect the blame?

Yo, Mueller where the fk are you at? what the fk are you investigating?

When you know it is all made up!!!

so it's time to investigate the investigators!! Folks let's push this narrative. Right here is your proof that nothing ever happened.

Last edited:
Everybody knew about it so why would she feel the need to say nobody contacted her? Something strange is going on when DNC staffers start attacking Obama appointees. Is it a CYA issue or maybe the investigation is expanding into the conduct of the Hillary campaign.

Forum List

Back