Debbie Wasserman Schultz caught lying about lying

orBeMezaTtnoD

BO,God’s Judgment On U.S.
Apr 14, 2012
usa
And also lying that her lie (undeniably on video) was a made up smear reported in a conservative newspaper. Interesting that the district she represents in congress is Boca Raton which translates as "mouth of the rat" isn't it?

I don't have enough posts yet to post a link but go to

humanevents.com/2012/09/05/debbie-wasserman-schultz-caught-lying-about-lying/

to see the videos - HAVE THEY NO SHAME? NOT EVEN AN INKLING OF AN APOLOGY YET!

Last edited:
A Democrat says outrageous things and lies about it? Stop the presses!

Oh wait, nevermind.

you misspelled politician

The party affiliation matters.

(If Wasserman Schultz gets anywhere near the same treatment for her outrageous comments as Todd Akin got for his, I'll gladly retract that statement.)

Last edited:
Silly politicians...gone are the days when you can wag your finger at the camera and deny the truth that is likely to have been captured on some piece of technology for posterity.:D

A Democrat says outrageous things and lies about it? Stop the presses!

Oh wait, nevermind.

(If Wasserman Schultz gets anywhere near the same treatment for her outrageous comments as Todd Akin got for his, I'll gladly retract that statement.)

Never happen.
In fact, I'll predict this thread dies from a lack of lefty attention by tomorrow morning.
;)

only if you're a hack, hack.

So you think that Wasserman Schultz will be castigated by Democrat and Republican alike for what she said, with the story running for a week and featured on the coming Sunday talk shows?

Party affiliation matters to the people who determine what needs to be turned into feature stories and what doesn't.

I'm sure you know that. You've just got something up your bonnet. Wonder what it could be.

Last edited:

So you think that Wasserman will be castigated by Democrat and Republican alike for what she said, with the story running for a week and featured on the coming Sunday talk shows?

Party affiliation matters to the people who determine what needs to be turned into feature stories and what doesn't.

I'm sure you know that. You've just got something up your bonnet. Wonder what it could be.

all politicians lie. not just repubs. not just dems. all of them.

you might want to write that on your hand so you don't forget.

only an idiot would equate lying about being misquoted with some hillbilly biblethumper talking about *legitimate rape*.

here's a hint-one of them is heinous and one of them is just stupid.

as i said, you're a hack and your own words prove it.

So you think that Wasserman will be castigated by Democrat and Republican alike for what she said, with the story running for a week and featured on the coming Sunday talk shows?

only an idiot would equate lying about being misquoted with some hillbilly biblethumper talking about *legitimate rape*.

I didn't claim that lying was endemic to only one party. My point is about how party affects media treatment.

But thanks for playing.

Akin's statement was heinous. Wasserman Schultz' has international implications. The latter deserves every bit as much press as the former. Will it get it? I doubt it. Why? Because party affiliation matters to people who determine the news cycle for the day.

Hope you feel better soon. Must suck to have your menses in sync with Ravi's.

How can they put that woman out front like they do ?

Her voice is annoying and she only uses it to pass BS along.

yeah accusing people of racism isnt as bad as defending a position on abortion, you really are a kook. Let's take a look at legitimate rape, what would you call the Duke Lacross case? i'd say it was a false accusation of rape, yet no liberals appologized to the kids or condemned the whore who accused them.

When is Blabbermouth Schultz not lying? How do you think she got the job? Do you think they make honest people heads of the parties?

I didn't claim that lying was endemic to only one party. My point is about how party affects media treatment.

But thanks for playing.

Akin's statement was heinous. Wasserman Schultz' has international implications. The latter deserves every bit as much press as the former. Will it get it? I doubt it. Why? Because party affiliation matters to people who determine the news cycle for the day.

Hope you feel better soon. Must suck to have your menses in sync with Ravi's.

your point is nonexistent. there are no international implications other than the israeli ambassador has proof of what i suspect he already knew; wasserman schultz is an asshat.

as to your other lame point about party affiliation determining what news stories get carried, you'd have more credibility if it was the washington times rather than the washington post that outed her as a liar, or has wapo become a bastion of conservatism now?

finally, make sure mal gives you a cookie for carrying his water. :lmao:

now run along. the adults are busy.

yeah accusing people of racism isnt as bad as defending a position on abortion, you really are a kook. Let's take a look at legitimate rape, what would you call the Duke Lacross case? i'd say it was a false accusation of rape, yet no liberals appologized to the kids or condemned the whore who accused them.

what the fuck are you prattling on about now, asshat?

duke lacrosse? wtf does that have to do with anything in this thread?

fuckwit

all politicians lie. Not just repubs. Not just dems. All of them.

yeah but how many lie about lying when they know there is no cover for their blatant lie then blame the lie on a make believe conspiracy that the truth plainly shows didn't exist - this woman is seriously sick or from another planet. She is probably asking the mother ship to beam her up now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back