Death threats against Sarah Palin reach "unprecedented levels"

Eh tu, peaceniks.

The left is not really interested in a civil tone, except to impose it on their detractors.

Palin death threats rise to unprecedented levels | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Death threats to former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin have increased to unprecedented levels in the wake of Saturday’s shooting in Tucson, an aide tells ABC News.

Following the attack that seriously wounded Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed 6 others, Palin has found herself embroiled in a firestorm of controversy. Numerous left-wing commentators have accused Palin’s hard-hitting partisan rhetoric of influencing accused shooter Jared Lee Loughner.

The Daily Caller reported that dozens of Twitter users called for Sarah Palin’s death in the hours following the shooting, with some going so far as to wish for her assassination.

Read more: Palin death threats rise to unprecedented levels | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

I thought crime "begins and ends with the criminals" and we were going to stop condemning the whole for the actions of the deranged few?

The Left/Democrats have been absolutely vicious in attacking Sarah Palin and her children. They were also very shameful in attacking George Bush and his kids. It's the children aspect i find especially reprehensible. The Left has been especially cruel in their attacks against politicians' children. Their attacks on the children are by the worst i've ever seen in politics. Neither Bush or Palin's children deserved to be viciously attacked the way the Left have done. I really do pray for Sarah Palin and her kids. I do fear for the worst. The Left/Democrats have encouraged the kind of irrational hate that could lead to an awful tragedy. Lets all just pray that doesn't happen.

The right has never attacked a democrats kids?

Yep, someday this hate Sarah Palin thing going on in the left may end her life. And, they'll say "she brought it on herself."

She stirred the pot with more than the left with the "blood libel" comment.

Sorry, but those suffering from Palin Derangement Syndrome need no excuses. Her very existence is enough to send them over the edge. They're very sick people.

Yep, someday this hate Sarah Palin thing going on in the left may end her life. And, they'll say "she brought it on herself."

Sorry, but those suffering from Palin Derangement Syndrome need no excuses. Her very existence is enough to send them over the edge. They're very sick people.

Yep! they scraped the bottom of the barrel with this last one.

You hate anyone on the left, and Obama, and you own that, also. Where does that leave us? Where does that leave anybody?

All you're doing is proving more and more that all this hateful divisive rhetoric is over the top and unwarranted, from both sides.

I hate the left and obama but not enough to want to kill them.

I hate serfdom. That's all Obama and the left have to offer America.

You and me both brother you and me both.:clap2:

Like the person who struck Arizona?

Eh tu, peaceniks.

The left is not really interested in a civil tone, except to impose it on their detractors.

Palin death threats rise to unprecedented levels | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Death threats to former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin have increased to unprecedented levels in the wake of Saturday’s shooting in Tucson, an aide tells ABC News.

Following the attack that seriously wounded Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed 6 others, Palin has found herself embroiled in a firestorm of controversy. Numerous left-wing commentators have accused Palin’s hard-hitting partisan rhetoric of influencing accused shooter Jared Lee Loughner.

The Daily Caller reported that dozens of Twitter users called for Sarah Palin’s death in the hours following the shooting, with some going so far as to wish for her assassination.

Read more: Palin death threats rise to unprecedented levels | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Loughner was a lone gunman lunatic. Have any evidence these idiots aren't just more of the same? Or is it cool to use crazies to smear a political party as long as its the Democrats.

Honestly, idiots that buy into the ANYTHING IS JUSTIFIED TO BEAT THE OTHER PARTY rhetoric are going to be the end of us as a nation. I wish they'd all, Left and Right, find a nice Latin American country to run as a single party nation and leave the rest of us Real Americans alone.

Maybe she should run away... like the GOPers in AZ.

Funny how the left is outraged by their resignations, but seem fine with the death threats against Palin. Where is this new civility that Obama wants?

Why no condemnation of the death threats from our liberals... like Chris who seem to think it's fine to threaten political opponents with death.

Death threats are never ever justified in America, nor is violence against those in office.

Maybe she should run away... like the GOPers in AZ.

Funny how the left is outraged by their resignations, but seem fine with the death threats against Palin. Where is this new civility that Obama wants?

Why no condemnation of the death threats from our liberals... like Chris who seem to think it's fine to threaten political opponents with death.

Death threats are never ever justified in America, nor is violence against those in office.

Neither is trumping up insane blame and assigning it to people who have nothing to do with what happened.

Forum List

Back