Death threats against Sarah Palin reach "unprecedented levels"

So, what brought on all the death threats? I dont hate. I like your posts because you offer nothing to a conversation and think youve accomplished much. I dont hate you or Palin.

Let me put it to you straight buddy. The left has hated Mrs. Palin non stip 24/7 since the day she walked out on the stage to be the VP candidate on the McCain ticket. Never in the history of America has the venom flowed so freely and unabashedly. Against her, against her children. You have run out of excuses. It's hatred pure and malicious.. After this last week you can wear it as a badge of honor. You've earned it. It's hatred. And you and the left own it. Now stop with your whiney piney excuses.

There you go again, putting words in my mouth. I hope Palin does get elected. Ive said that many many times. If you think the country is bad now, wait until she runs it. Thats ideology. Thats how I feel. Im sure theres tons of democrats that hate Palin. I dont.

By the way, how do you feel about Obama?

You said she brought it on herself. That's hatred and YOU own it.

The Left/Democrats have They've been incredibly irresponsible.

How did they "handled this tragedy very badly?"
How have they been "incredibly irresponsible."

They're using Political Vitriol to supposedly criticize Political Vitriol. They've used this thing for political gain.

How are they using "Political Vitriol?"
How are they using this thing for "political gain?"

I think the People see that though. The Left/Democrats have only hurt themselves more in trying to exploit this tragedy.

What people are seeing through your fantasys?
How have the left "exploit[ed] this tragedy?"

They have also made things worse for other politicians in America who are now seeing death threats against them increasing. They really should be ashamed of themselves.

How has anything the left did increased 'death threats?"
Ashambed of what?

I don't care what she is. Short of being a murderess, as the left have erroneously accused her of being. no one living in the United States of America deserves the bullshit that's been dished to her and her family. But considering the fucking source and the way they've treated President Bush and Dick Cheney I guess it's to be expected. All I'm saying is the've fucking run out of excuses.. They hate her. It's hatred and they own it.

You hate anyone on the left, and Obama, and you own that, also. Where does that leave us? Where does that leave anybody?

All you're doing is proving more and more that all this hateful divisive rhetoric is over the top and unwarranted, from both sides.

I hate the left and obama but not enough to want to kill them.

maybe you don't lie....

maybe...

but I have no doubt that LOTS of conservatives would GLADLY kill;
obama
hillary
bill
democrats
liberals
feminists
atheists
rinos
me.....

lonestar would
pale rider would
willow would
divecon would
diamonddave would
rush limbaugh would
ann coulter would
michelle malkin would
glenn beck would

So, what brought on all the death threats? I dont hate. I like your posts because you offer nothing to a conversation and think youve accomplished much. I dont hate you or Palin.

That's another meme that get fucking old. "you bring nothing to the conversation" that's bullshit. It's hatred and You own it.

You hardly ever bring anything to a conversation other than demon-Rats or other divisive drivel. Thats all you know. No one would argue with me.

Do you have the slightest clue as to why I call you "demonRats"?

The Left/Democrats have been absolutely vicious in attacking Sarah Palin and her children. They were also very shameful in attacking George Bush and his kids. It's the children aspect i find especially reprehensible. The Left has been especially cruel in their attacks against politicians' children. Their attacks on the children are by the worst i've ever seen in politics. Neither Bush or Palin's children deserved to be viciously attacked the way the Left have done. I really do pray for Sarah Palin and her kids. I do fear for the worst. The Left/Democrats have encouraged the kind of irrational hate that could lead to an awful tragedy. Lets all just pray that doesn't happen.

The Left/Democrats have definitely encouraged violence against Sarah Palin and her children. If anything ever happens to them,it's on them. The same Left/Democrats were also incredibly vicious towards George Bush and his children. They even produced a movie depicting Bush's assassination. Also,the Left/Democrats are just using this awful tragedy to angle a way to shut Talk Radio down along with any other Media Outlets who don't tow the Democrat Party-Line. It really is very shameful. But i think the People see this though. They're not being fooled. The Left/Democrats should just stop using this tragedy for political gain. In the end they wont gain anything. If anything,they'll have lost a whole lot of credibility and respect.

Ill respond to the relevant sentence. Democrats didnt encourage violence against Palin.

I don't care what she is. Short of being a murderess, as the left have erroneously accused her of being. no one living in the United States of America deserves the bullshit that's been dished to her and her family. But considering the fucking source and the way they've treated President Bush and Dick Cheney I guess it's to be expected. All I'm saying is the've fucking run out of excuses.. They hate her. It's hatred and they own it.

Now the left is being accused of calling her a murderess? Got a link to that?

you know what I'm talking about asswipe.

No I don't, who accused her of a being a murderess? Please be specific. The most I can see is people saying that her campaign rhetoric has contributed to the hostile climate that could set off an unbalance person. Not anyone calling her a murderess. Unless of course I'm wrong and someone is calling her that.

Last edited:
That's another meme that get fucking old. "you bring nothing to the conversation" that's bullshit. It's hatred and You own it.

You hardly ever bring anything to a conversation other than demon-Rats or other divisive drivel. Thats all you know. No one would argue with me.

Do you have the slightest clue as to why I call you "demonRats"?

because you are a dangerously deranged hate filled right wing lunatic?

Has anyone verified that the Tweets in question were actually by people on the left, or are we all just assuming they were?

The Left/Democrats have definitely encouraged violence against Sarah Palin and her children. If anything ever happens to them,it's on them. The same Left/Democrats were also incredibly vicious towards George Bush and his children. They even produced a movie depicting Bush's assassination. Also,the Left/Democrats are just using this awful tragedy to angle a way to shut Talk Radio down along with any other Media Outlets who don't tow the Democrat Party-Line. It really is very shameful. But i think the People see this though. They're not being fooled. The Left/Democrats should just stop using this tragedy for political gain. In the end they wont gain anything. If anything,they'll have lost a whole lot of credibility and respect.

Ill respond to the relevant sentence. Democrats didnt encourage violence against Palin.

Ever heard of Joy Behar? There are others.

Last edited:
The Left/Democrats have been absolutely vicious in attacking Sarah Palin and her children. They were also very shameful in attacking George Bush and his kids. It's the children aspect i find especially reprehensible. The Left has been especially cruel in their attacks against politicians' children. Their attacks on the children are by the worst i've ever seen in politics. Neither Bush or Palin's children deserved to be viciously attacked the way the Left have done. I really do pray for Sarah Palin and her kids. I do fear for the worst. The Left/Democrats have encouraged the kind of irrational hate that could lead to an awful tragedy. Lets all just pray that doesn't happen.

LOL

here we have YET ANOTHER conservative lunatic BLAMING liberals for violence motivated by their "hate speech"
while BLASTING liberals for having the audacity to suggest that right wing vitriol might be responsible for violent attacks

I forgot to put you on the list of deranged moronicons who would LOVE to kill as many liberals as you can....

Let me put it to you straight buddy. The left has hated Mrs. Palin non stip 24/7 since the day she walked out on the stage to be the VP candidate on the McCain ticket. Never in the history of America has the venom flowed so freely and unabashedly. Against her, against her children. You have run out of excuses. It's hatred pure and malicious.. After this last week you can wear it as a badge of honor. You've earned it. It's hatred. And you and the left own it. Now stop with your whiney piney excuses.

There you go again, putting words in my mouth. I hope Palin does get elected. Ive said that many many times. If you think the country is bad now, wait until she runs it. Thats ideology. Thats how I feel. Im sure theres tons of democrats that hate Palin. I dont.

By the way, how do you feel about Obama?

You said she brought it on herself. That's hatred and YOU own it.

She did.

If Obama went on national TV and said something to the effect of "lynching" republicans do you think he wouldnt get death threats?

Eh tu, peaceniks.

The left is not really interested in a civil tone, except to impose it on their detractors.

Palin death threats rise to unprecedented levels | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Death threats to former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin have increased to unprecedented levels in the wake of Saturday’s shooting in Tucson, an aide tells ABC News.

Following the attack that seriously wounded Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed 6 others, Palin has found herself embroiled in a firestorm of controversy. Numerous left-wing commentators have accused Palin’s hard-hitting partisan rhetoric of influencing accused shooter Jared Lee Loughner.

The Daily Caller reported that dozens of Twitter users called for Sarah Palin’s death in the hours following the shooting, with some going so far as to wish for her assassination.

Read more: Palin death threats rise to unprecedented levels | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

How sad that ANYONE in our poltical sphere should have to put up with death threats.

I hope she remains safe as well as her entire family.

We dont know who all of these people are.

No doubt many fo them are left leaning but I doubt all of them were.

I would have you remember that it was a republican in Arizona who resigned because of threats from the Tea party members.

Can you proove all of these calls were from people in the democratic party?

It's all out there. In video, in books, and in the archives. You own it. It's a peice of the history of the American Left. Unbridled hate for one woman and her family.

Forum List

Back