Death Spiral: 1,332 Counties Will Only Have One Obamacare Exchange Insurer in 2018

There will be no death spiral. The insurance cartels will continue to assert their right to tax you for insurance, and the ocean of unemployed dependants and illegals will continue to demand their free health care.

Dear Repubtard, Undocumented or illegal immigrants do not qualify for welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and most other public benefits. Reagan gave illegal immigrants free healthcare with EMTALA & Obamacare took it away. Reagan also gave criminal illegal immigrants amnesty!!!
Dear Left-Tard...

Yes they do.. They get all of those entitlements because they cannot ask for proof of citizenship in most states.. But continue to show your ignorance.. Its amusing..

What states don't require they are here legally? I don't know of a one and I don't know any that qualify for Medicaid, welfare or food stamps.
I guess you haven't been to California and that liberal cesspool cluster fuck. Or Colorado, or Arizona, or New Mexico, or........

You're reply doesn't prove a damn thing.

There will be no death spiral. The insurance cartels will continue to assert their right to tax you for insurance, and the ocean of unemployed dependants and illegals will continue to demand their free health care.

Dear Repubtard, Undocumented or illegal immigrants do not qualify for welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and most other public benefits. Reagan gave illegal immigrants free healthcare with EMTALA & Obamacare took it away. Reagan also gave criminal illegal immigrants amnesty!!!
Illegals qualify even for free education. Also, your response doesn't negate the corporate rights that I mentioned.

Prove it. Again what states.

New York is one, as an example. Any New York school admission clerk will tell you without even asking her, that they are not allowed to ask for the kid's papers.

Forum List

Back