CDZ Death penalty for terrorists?

You don't believe that. My God how little you know., Just how to be insulting I think.
Of course "I KNOW" I began reading islamo nazi propaganda when I was 8
years old. I grew up in an area of the USA rife with nazi sympathizers and
highly receptive, post world war II---or your fave nazi war criminals...... and their
allies

Of course "I KNOW" I began reading islamo nazi propaganda when I was 8
years old. I grew up in an area of the USA rife with nazi sympathizers and
highly receptive, post world war II---or your fave nazi war criminals...... and their
allies
Quit all this accusations, This is a clean debate forum. If you are incapable of that., Get out.

you have lots against TRUTH
That refers to yourself. Provide proof that Netanyahu working hand in hand with Christian Zionists and indeed the neo cons is some' islamonazi' plot? You just are being abusive and dishonest. Do you deny that Netanyahu calls Christian Zionists 'Israel's best friends'. Why do you think that is? Do you deny that they were furious with the people of Israel for not voting for Netanyahu again after everything they had done for them while Trump was in power?....and who made up Netanyahu/ Israel's foreign Policy 'Clean Break'?

That refers to yourself. Provide proof that Netanyahu working hand in hand with Christian Zionists and indeed the neo cons is some' islamonazi' plot? You just are being abusive and dishonest. Do you deny that Netanyahu calls Christian Zionists 'Israel's best friends'. Why do you think that is? Do you deny that they were furious with the people of Israel for not voting for Netanyahu again after everything they had done for them while Trump was in power?....and who made up Netanyahu/ Israel's foreign Policy 'Clean Break'?
ROFLMAO "PROVE IT" Alexa----you are quoting islamo nazi dirt.
You have "proof" that "they" were "furious with the people of Israel
for not voting for Netanyanhu......" I have no idea what "CLEAN BREAK"
is---------I asked my resident israeli and he was mystified. However, I did
read the islamo nazi shit as a child-----I grew up in a town full of "persons"
like you and I recognize the MEMES

ROFLMAO "PROVE IT" Alexa----you are quoting islamo nazi dirt.
You have "proof" that "they" were "furious with the people of Israel
for not voting for Netanyanhu......" I have no idea what "CLEAN BREAK"
is---------I asked my resident israeli and he was mystified. However, I did
read the islamo nazi shit as a child-----I grew up in a town full of "persons"
like you and I recognize the MEMES
No, irosie91. I can see now that all you do here is call someone an Islamo nazi or what they say as such. I can see that you have absolutely no knowledge of the area and like another poster here, just come on to abuse with your one trick pony about islamo nazi

all real stuff. Stop the continuous abuse.

Netanyahu calling Christian Zionists Israel's best friend.

Evangelical Christians express their anger at Israelis for not voting Netanyahu after they had arranged for good things with Trump President.

A Clean Break. Here Netanyahu's foreign policy is created in the US by people from the US. It dictates that Israel will stop trying to get on with its neighbours and find a peaceful resolution to the Palestine issue but rather shall attack and destroy or break into pieces States which might be aggressive to Israel,

A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm

(commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction". Certain parts of the policies set forth in the paper were rejected by Netanyahu.[2][3]

Here it is http://www.dougfeith.com/docs/Clean_Break.pdf#:~:text=Israel’s new agenda can signal a clean break,to absorb blows to the nation without response.

Now quit just accusing someone of being an Islamo nazi when you have no idea what they are talking about and are just here to abuse. I have not even heard anyone talk of Islam nazis for several years. You say it to everyone. You do not care whether what they say is right or wrong you just acuse them of this - presumably in an attempt to stop debate. I do not waste time with such people.

No, irosie91. I can see now that all you do here is call someone an Islamo nazi or what they say as such. I can see that you have absolutely no knowledge of the area and like another poster here, just come on to abuse with your one trick pony about islamo nazi

all real stuff. Stop the continuous abuse.

Netanyahu calling Christian Zionists Israel's best friend.

Evangelical Christians express their anger at Israelis for not voting Netanyahu after they had arranged for good things with Trump President.

A Clean Break. Here Netanyahu's foreign policy is created in the US by people from the US. It dictates that Israel will stop trying to get on with its neighbours and find a peaceful resolution to the Palestine issue but rather shall attack and destroy or break into pieces States which might be aggressive to Israel,

Here it is http://www.dougfeith.com/docs/Clean_Break.pdf#:~:text=Israel’s new agenda can signal a clean break,to absorb blows to the nation without response.

Now quit just accusing someone of being an Islamo nazi when you have no idea what they are talking about and are just here to abuse. I have not even heard anyone talk of Islam nazis for several years. You say it to everyone. You do not care whether what they say is right or wrong you just acuse them of this - presumably in an attempt to stop debate. I do not waste time with such people.
ROFLMAO you have said nothing. I am familiar with islamo-nazi since my
childhood in the 1950s when I read your publications-----then in the 1960s --
thru 1990s when I worked closely with people educated in your system and
later-----when some became my patients and I know you

Unfortunately the 'other' here has no rights. Israel has one law for Jews and another for Arabs. Israel already destroys the family home of people she believes are terrorist making all the children homeless. She'll be giving them the death sentence next.
The only way true peace will take hold is if the Arab Palestinians go back to where they hail from.

The only way true peace will take hold is if the Arab Palestinians go back to where they hail from.
That is where they hail from. They did not come running in when the British did. It is true that in lean times they would move out to look for sustenance but then come back. They are the people whose ancestors have worked that land - where they offered refuge to Jews under persecution. Further most of them have part Jewish ancestry , probably due to them being Jewish and then the Muslims coming in. It is there home and has been for up to 5,000 years. It is not however European Jews home in that way. There were hardly any Jews living in the area when European Jews decided to take it over. Now of course both Arabs and Jews live in the area. Israel reneged on the 2 State solution so One State is what it will be. That was Israel's choice.

Even Abbas has condemned Hamas and the Islamic Jihad for their praise of IS and the attacks.

ROFLMAO you have said nothing. I am familiar with islamo-nazi since my
childhood in the 1950s when I read your publications-----then in the 1960s --
thru 1990s when I worked closely with people educated in your system and
later-----when some became my patients and I know you
You are not familiar with Islamo nazi since your childhood in the 50's. You may for some reason have been brought up to be Islamophobic and blame Muslims for everything. You were not working with people educated in my system. Today you are pretending to be a Dr I see. Last time I noticed you were pretending to be a solicitor. Because you refuse to answer what is in posts but instead have to come back to your abuse, you are a waste of energy to reply to.

Gra
poor grammar and punctuation and UTTER IGNORANCE alexa needs help
Grammar nazis are usually thought of as the lowest of the low. If you believe something is wrong then bring it out and say what you believe the truth is and why. Otherwise you are just doing your usual. Ignoring the subject and abusing.

That is where they hail from. They did not come running in when the British did. It is true that in lean times they would move out to look for sustenance but then come back. They are the people whose ancestors have worked that land - where they offered refuge to Jews under persecution. Further most of them have part Jewish ancestry , probably due to them being Jewish and then the Muslims coming in. It is there home and has been for up to 5,000 years. It is not however European Jews home in that way. There were hardly any Jews living in the area when European Jews decided to take it over. Now of course both Arabs and Jews live in the area. Israel reneged on the 2 State solution so One State is what it will be. That was Israel's choice.

You are not familiar with Islamo nazi since your childhood in the 50's. You may for some reason have been brought up to be Islamophobic and blame Muslims for everything. You were not working with people educated in my system. Today you are pretending to be a Dr I see. Last time I noticed you were pretending to be a solicitor. Because you refuse to answer what is in posts but instead have to come back to your abuse, you are a waste of energy to reply to.
you make very idiotic assumptions. How would you know with what I was
familiar in the 1950s. I was, certainly not brought up with ANY opinion
at all about muslims. The town and school of my childhood was WASP---
in the USA that means "white, anglo-saxon, protestant" I do not PRETEND
----I certainly never suggested that I am a solicitor. You may be so confused
because I mentioned that I testified in some trials.

alexa has nothing but propaganda and she is not even good at it.

having used me in another thread just to be abusive to, you think you can come back to this one. You never talk about what has been said.

Oh yes you said you were familiar with islamo nazis in the 50's. You seem then to have given me the credit for writing the publications which you apparently read in the 60's. It was not me. No one is going to be calling anyone islamo nazi when they are under ten years old unless sadly they come from a family which encourages this. You then claimed to have worked with people educated in my system. which you are now calling 'anglo saxon protestant'. That was not where I was educated. I may have been wrong about you saying you were a solicitor but I thought you said that in the thread about the killing of the journalist. It stretches my imagination that you could have been a Dr. God help your patients. Perhaps you have too many drams before you come on.

Forum List

Back