Dear white people, you don't get discriminated against, so shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you know what a real man is little fairy?
if white men were real men, they would not need a system of white supremacy to prop them up.

NOte: We don't.

You and your lefty allies are the ones that want discrimination in your favor so that you can compete.

I await your bat shit crazy lies about why that is not the case.
Stop with all the "leftie" talk, ur not talking to ur white mates on stormfront now.

I don't have white allies. All whites racists, granted some r more than others, but all r. The same way not every snake is deadly, but u put poison and fangs in that non poisonous snake.

What do u think that it will do next time it has the chance to kill ?
Stop reiterating that you are unbashedly racist against white people.

We have known this for quite some time now.
Have I said that white people are inferior ?

Have I said that white people are biologically less intelligent ?
Your quoted post above directly implies your belief of the moral inferiority of white people, moron.

Poland doesn't have a rampant HIV / AIDS problem.

I think you're thinking of Russia, or Ukraine.

But, none the less Simon Mol a scummy Black, spread HIV / AIDS to many Polish girls, and even told them it was racist to use a condom.
O. Please. He (Simon Mol) probably told them that he was HIV.

They just wanted one taste of a real man in them, even if it costed them there life, because there are no real men in Poland. You white boys need to fix up.
if white men were real men, they would not need a system of white supremacy to prop them up.

You and your lefty allies are the ones that want discrimination in your favor so that you can compete.

Of course you white boys need a system to prop you up. Why else would institute the Black Codes and then Jim crow after slavery was ended? Its obvious you need the 400 years of affirmative action for white males only and guys like you are still being surpassed by Black guys by the millions. We can smell your insecurity from miles away.

But, none the less Simon Mol a scummy Black, spread HIV / AIDS to many Polish girls, and even told them it was racist to use a condom.

They just wanted one taste of a real man in them, even if it costed them there life, because there are no real men in Poland. You white boys need to fix up.

Of course you white boys need a system to prop you up. Why else would institute the Black Codes and then Jim crow after slavery was ended? Its obvious you need the 400 years of affirmative action for white males only and guys like you are still being surpassed by Black guys by the millions. We can smell your insecurity from miles away.

Jim Crow's been over for a long time now. Since before I was born.

It's you guys now, that feel you need special treatment.

And your lib allies agree. That you can't cut it on your own.

If black men were real men they would NOT abandon their families nor have 10 kids with 10 different mothers. And they especially wouldn't need propped up with affirmative action and all the other racist programs.

Last edited:

My white ancestors went to war to free the black man and they did. The democrats who got their asses whipped are the ones that imposed jim crow and started the KKK. I will just bet money that history doesn't bother you at all, you have become accustomed to being told what to do and won't leave the democrat party.

Stop with all the "leftie" talk, ur not talking to ur white mates on stormfront now.

I don't have white allies. All whites racists, granted some r more than others, but all r. The same way not every snake is deadly, but u put poison and fangs in that non poisonous snake.

What do u think that it will do next time it has the chance to kill ?
Question, are all the white racists you know as racist as you are?

This board is the great equalizer. No one knows the other race unless they tell us. And I feel the reason that blacks tell us is because they want to be able to play the race card because they have a hard time coming up with any other argument. Mostly because there isn't a good argument.

closed-temporarily.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back