Dear white people, you don't get discriminated against, so shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear white people, you're never discriminated against so shut up | Metro News

Laughably stupid given racist liberals like her demand racial discrimination in hiring and admissions and demand racial segregation on college campuses too.
Depends on how you define discrimination. I can't remember the last time a white person was "lynched". Can you?

Trump Effect: Biracial 8-year-old boy lynched by teenagers in New Hampshire

8 year old boy lynched - Google Search

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I give the author affirmative action
Are you complaining you aren't being lynched or shot dead while unarmed and walking down the street? Cuz that seems awfully weird.
But, if that's the way you feel, advertise, I'm sure you can find someone to fulfill your "needs".

Laughably stupid given racist liberals like her demand racial discrimination in hiring and admissions and demand racial segregation on college campuses too.
Depends on how you define discrimination. I can't remember the last time a white person was "lynched". Can you?

According to the Tuskeegee Institute, 38% of people lynched were whites.

http://archive.tuskegee.edu/archive.../Lyching 1882 1968.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

Do you remember Jamie Urton? White guy who accidentally ran over a kid who ran into the street? He was killed, lynched, for being white. The attackers let his black passenger go.

LOL @ "Trump Effect"....freaking Daily Kos, only loons read that BS

Are you complaining you aren't being lynched or shot dead while unarmed and walking down the street? Cuz that seems awfully weird.
But, if that's the way you feel, advertise, I'm sure you can find someone to fulfill your "needs".

Derp, I have no interest in your attempt at thread derailment. Sit down and shush

That's not true, my white friends and people here often speak about their situations where they were discrimsted against that ultimstely affects their lives like

1. Black people look at then funny / threatening / angrily
2. Spanish people speak Spanish in their presence and they don't understand
3. Black people on twitter call whites cracka and that hurts in real life
4. Not being able to hang out in bad neighborhoods without fear
5. Mixed babies!
6. Being laughed at by others with more rhythmic abilities.

Big stuff

Not surprisingly New Hampshire went to Hillary.

Derp, I have no interest in your attempt at thread derailment. Sit down and shush

She can't explain her snowflaking lol.

Keep in mind, affirmative action, liberals demanded segregation on campuses... Minority preferences for contractors, stuff like that. Liberals can pretend it's not discrimination, but it is.

Not surprisingly New Hampshire went to Hillary.

And let's not forget the KKK were demoquacks....hmmmm

No one wants to discriminate against all white people, just the white nationalists and racists and neo natzis.

Keep in mind, affirmative action, liberals demanded segregation on campuses... Minority preferences for contractors, stuff like that. Liberals can pretend it's not discrimination, but it is.

Many a better qualified white individual has been passed over due to affirmative action. That's legal discrimination

You bring up a salient point. The affirmative action that Negros require to force themselves upon employers; has been issued forth from well intending, albeit misguided whites. Funny how given that fact, they would complain about those who have helped them.

I have been discriminated against more by my fellow ethnicity than I ever have from the ethnicities I am not...

Yes, white republicans right along with the blacks that the Southern White Democrats hated. Today the Democrats are still the same.

Blacks-Beating-Whites.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back