Dear USA

Dear USA.

I hope that the people of the US will realize that this is a dead end. We all need each other to let humanity survive.
The Jews control our media and that means they control our foreign policy and that means our policy is set in the best interests of Israel--a vicious and blood thirsty hoodlum regime--not in the best interests of Americans. (Say thank you, George (((Soros))))

That's exactly what Oliver Stone said recently:

Oliver Stone: an attempt to find Russian interference in US elections is true witch hunting: a lot of smoke but no fire. You better look at Israel and Mr. Netanyahu who comes to USA and talks to the Congress just before the elections. Or look at our billionaires like Soros who donate millions to certain candidates. Or look at Israeli Lobby who works with our Congressmen so close. This is the real interference. Don’t talk about Russian interference: Russians are not pouring their money into US political processes.

Interview to a Russian TV channel
Yeah, I heard some of that. Good for him. It must be nice to live in a place where there actual discussion taking place on TV instead fake news and propaganda.

Stone-Eater , thanks for joining this crazy forum and thanks for your position and opinion in spite of all Globalists' propaganda.
:udaman:

Hey, thanks :) Looks like I already have to defend myself as a rookie. But that's ok LOL

And looks like you are die hard rookie. And looks like you have a good head on your shoulders. Good luck, our new Swiss poster.

Thanks Strat. I've learned my stuff on writerbeat. As the only European against hordes of Americans LOL Doesn't mean that I don't like them. We got enuff square heads here too ;-)

Square head?

Well.....dick head, ignorant, whatever you choose. We're a mountain people so many of us don't see the horizon ;-)

You're blaming the NAZIs on US corporations and Bush? Y'all have some potent drugs over there.[/QUOTE]

No twisting mate. I just say that there were influential US forces which supported Hitler at first. I mean this goes too far. Let me put it this way: Profit has no morals and no frontiers, no religion and no -isms. It's all greed and power. That was and is the common denominator. All we read and see is just to keep us from figuring out that. We're all mislead by religion and ideologies which are nothing but hot air in the end. We all shit in a hole, black white yellow, right ? We all only want to have a family and live quietly. So what's the fuss ?[/QUOTE]

There ya go again with the wishy washy......

Dear USA.

I hope that the people of the US will realize that this is a dead end. We all need each other to let humanity survive.
The Jews control our media and that means they control our foreign policy and that means our policy is set in the best interests of Israel--a vicious and blood thirsty hoodlum regime--not in the best interests of Americans. (Say thank you, George (((Soros))))

Oliver Stone: an attempt to find Russian interference in US elections is true witch hunting: a lot of smoke but no fire. You better look at Israel and Mr. Netanyahu who comes to USA and talks to the Congress just before the elections. Or look at our billionaires like Soros who donate millions to certain candidates. Or look at Israeli Lobby who works with our Congressmen so close. This is the real interference. Don’t talk about Russian interference: Russians are not pouring their money into US political processes.

Yeah, I heard some of that. Good for him. It must be nice to live in a place where there actual discussion taking place on TV instead fake news and propaganda.

Interesting. I like Stone. He's not a hot-air balloon like Moore.

OMFG, we bailed your sorry asses out twice. Sit down

Sure, weapons don't need arguments, right ?

Who'd you bail out?

Bail out of what ? We're not into war here. We'd like to have good relations with our neighbors without others telling us what to do and what not. Take the sanctions against Russia. That doesn't hurt the US. It hurts us Europeans. But it's our fault. We're cowards saying yes to all the US tells us. Fortunately we Swiss aren't in the EU ;-) We like to stay as independent as possible as a small country.

Referring to your post.

"OMFG, we bailed your sorry asses out twice."

That was my post, he hasn't learned quote yet[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that Sassy.

No twisting mate. I just say that there were influential US forces which supported Hitler at first. I mean this goes too far. Let me put it this way: Profit has no morals and no frontiers, no religion and no -isms. It's all greed and power. That was and is the common denominator. All we read and see is just to keep us from figuring out that. We're all mislead by religion and ideologies which are nothing but hot air in the end. We all shit in a hole, black white yellow, right ? We all only want to have a family and live quietly. So what's the fuss ?
You're the one fussing, not me. Profits are necessary for capitalism. That's how it works. I make money in my business and I am greedy if I have a profit? Who pays the bills? Sounds like you would be happier if Stalin had taken over Europe.

And learn to quote. Our kids can do it here.

Stone-Eater , thanks for joining this crazy forum and thanks for your position and opinion in spite of all Globalists' propaganda.
:udaman:

Hey, thanks :) Looks like I already have to defend myself as a rookie. But that's ok LOL

And looks like you are die hard rookie. And looks like you have a good head on your shoulders. Good luck, our new Swiss poster.

Thanks Strat. I've learned my stuff on writerbeat. As the only European against hordes of Americans LOL Doesn't mean that I don't like them. We got enuff square heads here too ;-)

Square head?

Well.....dick head, ignorant, whatever you choose. We're a mountain people so many of us don't see the horizon ;-)

So you're the Appalachian people of Europe?
I find that offensive.

Dear USA.

Interesting. I like Stone. He's not a hot-air balloon like Moore.
"hot-air balloon like Moore". I like that. In English we say "tub of fetid pig fat like Moore".

BTW: Someone without prejudice might watch Putin's 4-hour-live program on RT. Whatever you say of him, he doesn't talk bullshit. I mean compared to Twitter Trump or 0bama - that guy knows what he's talking about.

BTW: Someone without prejudice might watch Putin's 4-hour-live program on RT. Whatever you say of him, he doesn't talk bullshit. I mean compared to Twitter Trump or 0bama - that guy knows what he's talking about.

You appear to be all over the place.
Not that I necessarily disagree with your stance but you need to explain in more detail.

Square head?

I find that offensive.

Huh ? I'm a Helvetian, man. We're Alamans, means cousins of the Germans, much like the Scots and the Brits (well, after the Vikings...). But that's not too important since today we have a round-the-world McMileyDisney culture....

I watch RT, they extensively cover every ill in America.
Apparently Russia has no problems worth reporting. Putin says what's good for Russia, period.

Not that I necessarily disagree with your stance but you need to explain in more detail.

All over the place ? May I ask you what to explain in detail ?

Square head?

I find that offensive.

Huh ? I'm a Helvetian, man. We're Alamans, means cousins of the Germans, much like the Scots and the Brits (well, after the Vikings...). But that's not too important since today we have a round-the-world McMileyDisney culture....

I can see we're going to have a social quandary.

Apparently Russia has no problems worth reporting. Putin says what's good for Russia, period.

Not quite. He often talks geostrategy. And what he says seems logical for me seen history. I simply don't trust our media anymore, they're TOO biased. All in favor of the West. What stands the West for anymore when he has countries like Saudi Arabia as allies ?

What's the point of peacekeepers when they don't keep the peace?

Read.........UN failures over and over again.........declare safe havens around the world over time and then abandon those they promised to protect from Genocide and then SURRENDER OR LEAVE.......................then ask what is the United States gonna do about it..............and we do the Heavy lifting..........Prime example being Bosnia and Genocide..........Once engaged with US forces they realized the BS games they played with UN forces before was over........and we smacked them down............yet other countries often complain when we come in and deal with it saying we are too dang Brutal...........

FIrst Gulf War was UN mandate to drive Iraq out of Kuwait.............Again...........we did the heavy lifting........

Libya under Obama was after UN to take Kadaffi out...............asking for assistance and heavy lifting from the US.............

Many other countries are in the fight against Terrorism in the World........and we assist all over the world.....and flip most of the bill.

U.S. Pays $3B for UN--More Than 185 Other Countries Combined

We pay the Lion's share of funding for the UN.

We pay the Lion's share on the Military as Europe faints over having to spend 2% of their GDP on their military..........

We stand the line with South Korea against aggression from North Korea............

What the hell do you guys want of us..............you bitch when we do nothing.........bitch when we do something........or complain about how we do it..........

Like I already said.........Feel free to take over dealing with and paying for the problems all over the world..............We'll get the popcorn and watch for a while.

Thanks.

All over the place ? May I ask you what to explain in detail ?

I just asked you for the same...you first.

Not quite. He often talks geostrategy. And what he says seems logical for me seen history. I simply don't trust our media anymore, they're TOO biased. All in favor of the West. What stands the West for anymore when he has countries like Saudi Arabia as allies ?
We have something in common. I don't trust our media either.

Square head?

I find that offensive.

I can see we're going to have a social quandary.

Not really. As long as one uses common sense and not cheap slogans it won't happen :)

Forum List

Back