Dear USA

BTW: Someone without prejudice might watch Putin's 4-hour-live program on RT. Whatever you say of him, he doesn't talk bullshit. I mean compared to Twitter Trump or 0bama - that guy knows what he's talking about.

You appear to be all over the place.
Not that I necessarily disagree with your stance but you need to explain in more detail.

All over the place ? May I ask you what to explain in detail ?

I just asked you for the same...you first.

Well....first of all, what do you mean by "all over the place" ? Otherwise I can't answer...

BTW: Someone without prejudice might watch Putin's 4-hour-live program on RT. Whatever you say of him, he doesn't talk bullshit. I mean compared to Twitter Trump or 0bama - that guy knows what he's talking about.
I watch RT, they extensively cover every ill in America.
Apparently Russia has no problems worth reporting. Putin says what's good for Russia, period.

Not quite. He often talks geostrategy. And what he says seems logical for me seen history. I simply don't trust our media anymore, they're TOO biased. All in favor of the West. What stands the West for anymore when he has countries like Saudi Arabia as allies ?
And Russia has allies that directly support Terror.....Sell them weapons and assist them for economic reasons...........Like Iran and yes like Syria............who support terror that we are fighting...................That is the Geostrategy of Russia..........What's best for us is not what Russia sees best for them. Why do they support Iran given their radical ambitions...................

Square head?

Well.....dick head, ignorant, whatever you choose. We're a mountain people so many of us don't see the horizon ;-)

So you're the Appalachian people of Europe?
I find that offensive.

Huh ? I'm a Helvetian, man. We're Alamans, means cousins of the Germans, much like the Scots and the Brits (well, after the Vikings...). But that's not too important since today we have a round-the-world McMileyDisney culture....

I can see we're going to have a social quandary.

Not really. As long as one uses common sense and not cheap slogans it won't happen :)

You've already done that so forget it.

Not that I necessarily disagree with your stance but you need to explain in more detail.

Well....first of all, what do you mean by "all over the place" ? Otherwise I can't answer...

Come right out and say who you support.

Apparently Russia has no problems worth reporting. Putin says what's good for Russia, period.

Not quite. He often talks geostrategy. And what he says seems logical for me seen history. I simply don't trust our media anymore, they're TOO biased. All in favor of the West. What stands the West for anymore when he has countries like Saudi Arabia as allies ?
And Russia has allies that directly support Terror.....Sell them weapons and assist them for economic reasons...........Like Iran and yes like Syria............who support terror that we are fighting...................That is the Geostrategy of Russia..........What's best for us is not what Russia sees best for them. Why do they support Iran given their radical ambitions...................

IS was a result of the wars if the US in the ME, you know that. And Saudi Arabia as an US ally supports IS because they are Sunnis with the same Wahhabia ideology. The US has maneuvred itself into a dead-end because they support groups at first for their strategic goals, support them with weapons only to find out that they turn themselves against them afterwards.

Good night - late here :)

Let's get down to brass tacks.
Do you support immigration of muslims into your country?

I support NO country which has hegemonic goals. Easy as that.

I support NO country which has hegemonic goals. Easy as that.

You dont support your own country?

^Most Americans have no self awareness. ^

You're blaming the NAZIs on US corporations and Bush? Y'all have some potent drugs over there.[/QUOTE]

No twisting mate. I just say that there were influential US forces which supported Hitler at first. I mean this goes too far. Let me put it this way: Profit has no morals and no frontiers, no religion and no -isms. It's all greed and power. That was and is the common denominator. All we read and see is just to keep us from figuring out that. We're all mislead by religion and ideologies which are nothing but hot air in the end. We all shit in a hole, black white yellow, right ? We all only want to have a family and live quietly. So what's the fuss ?[/QUOTE]

Prescott Bush did fund the Nazis, fuckin aye right he did.

And when W. did the Iraq thing, all them bastards profited while Iraqi children died.

Oh! And stole tons of money (cash,literally) from US citizens.

I don't look at religion, I'm atheist. I look what the person is like. It's not the religion per se which causes problems. It's the media interpretation in it - my wife is Muslim and I don't have a problem with that. That immigration here is a wanted destabilization of Europe by young and uneducated Muslims which are NOT really Muslims. I see them here drinking and smoking joints on the road. These are simple hoodlums. Some Arab countries have emptied their prisons and sent their criminals over here as refugees. Most of them are between 15 and 25 and all they have in mind is rape women and get smartphones and cars. But our governments don't kick them out for "human rights". I mean is there an agenda or not ? Create unrest and civil war to enforce martial law and all-out surveillance ? 1984 happens.In the US it started with 911.

IS was a result of the wars if the US in the ME, you know that. And Saudi Arabia as an US ally supports IS because they are Sunnis with the same Wahhabia ideology. The US has maneuvred itself into a dead-end because they support groups at first for their strategic goals, support them with weapons only to find out that they turn themselves against them afterwards.

You are sooooooooo right.

Putin: My personal agreements with the President of the United States [Obama] have not produced results. There were people in Washington ready to do everything possible to prevent these agreements from being implemented in practice.

We all remember the euphoria in some capitals over the Arab Spring. Where are these fanfares today? Russia’s calls for a joint fight against terrorism go ignored. What’s more, they continue to arm, supply and train terrorist groups in the hope of using them to achieve their own political aims. This is a very dangerous game and I address the players once again: The extremists in this case are more cunning, clever and stronger than you, and if you play these games with them, you will always lose.
Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

Caliphates have been happening since Mohammed in 650..............while Iraq didn't turn out better than it should saying the radical movement wouldn't have come forward anyway is Naive..............Most of those that started ISIS were in Camp Bucca when we left.............Our military advised Iraq to NOT LET THEM OUT OR THERE WOULD BE HELL TO PAY.............They didn't listen, let them go..........and the rest is history..................also history that Obama went cold turkey and full withdrew and ignored it as much as possible until the whole place went postal again...............

Either way.........................it's another you guys suck from Europe response that we expect now..............

Again..........get off your asses and TAKE THE LEAD.............we'll let you guys do it and pay for it............THANKS.

I don't look at religion, I'm atheist. I look what the person is like. It's not the religion per se which causes problems. It's the media interpretation in it - my wife is Muslim and I don't have a problem with that. That immigration here is a wanted destabilization of Europe by young and uneducated Muslims which are NOT really Muslims. I see them here drinking and smoking joints on the road. These are simple hoodlums. Some Arab countries have emptied their prisons and sent their criminals over here as refugees. Most of them are between 15 and 25 and all they have in mind is rape women and get smartphones and cars. But our governments don't kick them out for "human rights". I mean is there an agenda or not ? Create unrest and civil war to enforce martial law and all-our surveillance ? 1984 happens.

So you have a nut in the game.
Well feel free to import more muslims....sucker.

You are sooooooooo right.

Putin: My personal agreements with the President of the United States [Obama] have not produced results. There were people in Washington ready to do everything possible to prevent these agreements from being implemented in practice.

We all remember the euphoria in some capitals over the Arab Spring. Where are these fanfares today? Russia’s calls for a joint fight against terrorism go ignored. What’s more, they continue to arm, supply and train terrorist groups in the hope of using them to achieve their own political aims. This is a very dangerous game and I address the players once again: The extremists in this case are more cunning, clever and stronger than you, and if you play these games with them, you will always lose.
Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club
I would have no problem if we could have joint operations against ISIS and pound them into the ground like tent stakes and try to stabilize that cursed dessert.

Well, we created the NAZIs, so why not ISIS? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cmon. You didn't create the Nazis. And ISIS was a result of the meddling in the ME. I mean when àn Arab army would start to bomb the US what would you guys do ? Sit back and watch TV `?

Caliphates have been happening since Mohammed in 650..............while Iraq didn't turn out better than it should saying the radical movement wouldn't have come forward anyway is Naive..............Most of those that started ISIS were in Camp Bucca when we left.............Our military advised Iraq to NOT LET THEM OUT OR THERE WOULD BE HELL TO PAY.............They didn't listen, let them go..........and the rest is history..................also history that Obama went cold turkey and full withdrew and ignored it as much as possible until the whole place went postal again...............

Either way.........................it's another you guys suck from Europe response that we expect now..............

Again..........get off your asses and TAKE THE LEAD.............we'll let you guys do it and pay for it............THANKS.

The only ones "Taking the lead" for the next two weeks will be Syria, Russia, and Iran.

They're going balls to the wall on Isis, what is our military doing? Threatening those three?

Seems retarded to me.

I hope they crush Isis, they have the capability.

If US don't wanna help, that's their bad.

Seems like they're stuck in "regime change" head-up-the-ass mode perma

I don't look at religion, I'm atheist. I look what the person is like. It's not the religion per se which causes problems. It's the media interpretation in it - my wife is Muslim and I don't have a problem with that. That immigration here is a wanted destabilization of Europe by young and uneducated Muslims which are NOT really Muslims. I see them here drinking and smoking joints on the road. These are simple hoodlums. Some Arab countries have emptied their prisons and sent their criminals over here as refugees. Most of them are between 15 and 25 and all they have in mind is rape women and get smartphones and cars. But our governments don't kick them out for "human rights". I mean is there an agenda or not ? Create unrest and civil war to enforce martial law and all-our surveillance ? 1984 happens.

So you have a nut in the game.
Well feel free to import more muslims....sucker.

Thanks for the insult. Since it doesn't concern you why the fuck are you freaking out about it ?

Forum List

Back