Dear Trumpaholics: The polls four years ago this month...Uh Oh!!!

I'll tell you a liberal utopia. Joe graduates highschool and goes and gets a union job buys a home and raises a family.

America once had 37% of the work force unionized and the middle class thrived. Today 7% is union and the top 1% now have all the money.

You're a dope.

Have you ever asked why the unions are down to 7%, especially when claiming unions are great?
I know why. Corporations don't like them. Union workers make too much.

Do you think it's a coincident our pay went down as union membership declined?

Unions are voted in, why is it they have declined?
Send their jobs overseas for one.

Plus it's a lot harder for Burger King or Walmart employees to organize.

Americans are stupid.

Threats from employers.

Right now companies pay more than they would like to because they are afraid of us unionizing. That alone means unions have great value.

Most of you Americans don't deserve their protection but you get it anyways.

You also have the employees that will work under the table and you have those that think unions are for other jobs.

My choice is not to work with a union, it lets too many lazy and inept people keep their jobs.
I agree unions aren't perfect but it was the corporations and rich that have convinced you that unions don't have value and that's exactly what they want you to believe. No coincidence that as union membership in America went from 38% of all Americans to 7%, wages have gone down.
The people who have gotten hurt by this the most are uneducated people. They could go from highschool to Ford or a tier 2 or 3 factory and make good wages. And even the non union factories had to pay better for fear their employees would unionize, or leave for a better paying job.

I saw Reagan break the air traffic controllers union and we see those should be high paying jobs that have worker protections. Instead corporations pay them shit and work them too long and so people die.

I've seen the Detroit News and Free Press break their unions.

I saw manufacturing go overseas to renig on pensions they promised.

And we've seen wages go down down down. This has hurt the economy.

How do you plan on putting more money into the pockets of the masses? Fact is, you have no plan. You don't think they deserve to have money in their pockets. You think the economy runs well when they don't have money? Then we need more welfare because corporations don't want to pay their employees more? But pay the ceo 500x what he use to make? Are you STUPID? I don't think you are. You have just been brainwashed to think unions are the problem. Stop watching Fox.

Don't watch Fox, not sure where you get your info. I have never been against unions however I have watched unions over the years and saw the incompetent, the lazy and the thief, protected by their unions. I know of a electrician that was color blind and had to be followed up on every project. I know many such stories.

I bet you don't belong to a union, nor have you ever pushed for a union in any job you worked. You just to force them on others.

Forum List

Back