Dear Target, you made a mistake

This bathroom insanity has to be the most puerile, superfluous, asinine issue to be upset about right now. Wait! But, I'm not dismissing it out of hand, either. There is indeed a principle involved here. Men who "self identify" as women should not be allowed to use the women's bathroom. End of story. To be blunt, I could care less what any of you think about my standards of tolerance. This is where I draw a line. And while I feel for those who genuinely are transgendered, they cannot expect millions of people to sit by while a man is allowed to freely walk into a woman's bathroom.

Which leads me to what Target has done. At one time my grandmother used to love shopping there. I got one of my favorite Game Boy games there. Good memories, indeed. Anyhow, as you are all no doubt well aware, on April 19, Target instituted a policy which allows for transgendered individuals to use the bathroom or dressing room which matches their "perceived" gender. But the problem is that they (Target) have also committed a serious error. In response to this change in policy, the American Family Association started a petition, calling for customers to boycott Target. Since then (as of 3:55 AM EST), 953,000 people have signed it, along with committing to their boycott.

Ironically, there are those who believe these people are showing their bigotry by boycotting a store only trying to set an inclusive precedent. That Target is well within its rights to do whatever it pleases. But where was that sentiment when a small private business owner with deeply held religious beliefs chose not to serve a homosexual customer? Here's the kicker. Instead of suing Target, of taking them to court over their policy, these hundreds of thousands of people chose to exercise their right to boycott. They didn't have in mind the complete and utter destruction of the company. Is there a lesson to be learned here? Perhaps...wait no...absolutely. Instead of dragging a store or business owner through the mud, boycott them. But I digress.

When 950+ thousand people tell you that they won't shop at your store because of a policy you put in place, especially one which allows biological men to use the women's bathroom or dressing rooms, you've made a mistake. Are they all intolerant bigots? Or are they people with legitimate concerns? I am under the impression that there are some people who will dismiss those concerns summarily, simply for demanding tolerance and inclusivity. And for those people, I can only speak to the fact that they don't take the safety and privacy of women and children seriously enough to consider the ramifications of what they're demanding.

And for those rare cases say, Buck Angel for example (if you don't know who "he" is, Google "him"), "he" cannot be used as a means to set the standard for everyone else. It is supposed to be that conundrum, that trap; the counter to the argument that a person should use the bathroom that matches the gender on their birth certificate, in which someone will ask, Buck Angel is a biological female, which bathroom should "he" use? While Buck Angel is a biological female, "he" looks, for all intents and purposes, like a man on the outside, shouldn't "he" be using the women's restroom? In "his" case, using the men's bathroom would arouse (oops) no suspicion whatsoever, there's always a stall in the back, and nobody would be any the wiser. In this instance, "his" case is the exception, not the rule.

But as for those obvious men exploiting a state's transgender laws to prey on women and children in the women's bathroom, that can't happen. No way. Hey, I'll tell you what, perhaps I should go to Target. While I'm there, I'll buy some kitty litter, go to the pet aisle, dump it all on the floor, and take a giant crap on it. When they carry me away for public indecency, and evaluate me further for mental issues, I'll claim that I self identify as a cat and that they will soon hear from PETA about this infringement of my rights! Animals are people too!

See how stupid that sounds? I'm all for equality, but if this equality comes at the price of endangering someone's safety and privacy, count me out. You can decry my supposed bigotry, but I will gladly be a bigot if it keeps men (and some who know better, and all for want of fulfilling perverse desires) from using the women's bathroom. This is getting patently ridiculous folks. Now, can we move to something more important?

Oh, and lest I forget, for those of you who say there are "no examples" of men walking into the women's bathroom other than to answer that call to nature, to prey on women, I'll paste the links from the petition website (the link to that is below) to edify you of the consequences of your quest for inclusivity, should it succeed:

Inside NoVA: Cross-dressing man arrested for filming Alabama woman in public bathroom

NY Daily News: Seattle man undresses in women's locker room to test new transgender bathroom rule

Life Site News: Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter

KTLA.com: DA: Cross-Dressing Man Secretly Taped Women at Macy’s

Western Morning News: Cross-dresser branded 'high risk' to women

NBC Connecticut: Teen Coerced Into Food Court Bathroom for Sex: Cops

Abc7news.com: POLICE: CALIF. LOCKER ROOM SUSPECT USED DISGUISE

Purdue University: Purdue police investigate report of man taking photographs in women's restroom

The Mercury News: Sex offender wearing fake breasts, wig arrested for loitering in womens' restroom

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Greensburg man who photographed cheerleaders to be tried

UPI.com: Cross-dresser arrested in bath house

St. Petersburg Times: Cross-dressing man sentenced for battery

You bible thumpers in North Carolina took "crazy" to a whole new never before seen level. Just saying.

Aha! So if Target, a private business, should be allowed to do as it pleases, why shouldn't the Christian bakery owner be allowed do the same?

Because they are actualy breaking the law.

Now, here's the thing, if there are any Targets in NC (where the men are men and the sheep are nervous), they can still arrest a cross-dresser for using the wrong bathroom. What Target is saying is, "We aren't going to be the bathroom police".

You see, the problem with transphobic laws like HB2 is that they are unenforceable. What do you think trans-women have been doing up to this point? They've been going into the ladies room, using a closed stall and doing their business. And while someone might say,"Man,she's really ugly!" no one ever thought to check her junk before then.

Aha! So if Target, a private business, should be allowed to do as it pleases, why shouldn't the Christian bakery owner be allowed do the same?

Now, here's the thing, if there are any Targets in NC (where the men are men and the sheep are nervous), they can still arrest a cross-dresser for using the wrong bathroom. What Target is saying is, "We aren't going to be the bathroom police".

You see, the problem with transphobic laws like HB2 is that they are unenforceable. What do you think trans-women have been doing up to this point? They've been going into the ladies room, using a closed stall and doing their business. And while someone might say,"Man,she's really ugly!" no one ever thought to check her junk before then.
It is the queers that brought this up. If they would mind their own business we wouldn't be going through this now.

This bathroom insanity has to be the most puerile, superfluous, asinine issue to be upset about right now. Wait! But, I'm not dismissing it out of hand, either. There is indeed a principle involved here. Men who "self identify" as women should not be allowed to use the women's bathroom. End of story. To be blunt, I could care less what any of you think about my standards of tolerance. This is where I draw a line. And while I feel for those who genuinely are transgendered, they cannot expect millions of people to sit by while a man is allowed to freely walk into a woman's bathroom.

Which leads me to what Target has done. At one time my grandmother used to love shopping there. I got one of my favorite Game Boy games there. Good memories, indeed. Anyhow, as you are all no doubt well aware, on April 19, Target instituted a policy which allows for transgendered individuals to use the bathroom or dressing room which matches their "perceived" gender. But the problem is that they (Target) have also committed a serious error. In response to this change in policy, the American Family Association started a petition, calling for customers to boycott Target. Since then (as of 3:55 AM EST), 953,000 people have signed it, along with committing to their boycott.

Ironically, there are those who believe these people are showing their bigotry by boycotting a store only trying to set an inclusive precedent. That Target is well within its rights to do whatever it pleases. But where was that sentiment when a small private business owner with deeply held religious beliefs chose not to serve a homosexual customer? Here's the kicker. Instead of suing Target, of taking them to court over their policy, these hundreds of thousands of people chose to exercise their right to boycott. They didn't have in mind the complete and utter destruction of the company. Is there a lesson to be learned here? Perhaps...wait no...absolutely. Instead of dragging a store or business owner through the mud, boycott them. But I digress.

When 950+ thousand people tell you that they won't shop at your store because of a policy you put in place, especially one which allows biological men to use the women's bathroom or dressing rooms, you've made a mistake. Are they all intolerant bigots? Or are they people with legitimate concerns? I am under the impression that there are some people who will dismiss those concerns summarily, simply for demanding tolerance and inclusivity. And for those people, I can only speak to the fact that they don't take the safety and privacy of women and children seriously enough to consider the ramifications of what they're demanding.

And for those rare cases say, Buck Angel for example (if you don't know who "he" is, Google "him"), "he" cannot be used as a means to set the standard for everyone else. It is supposed to be that conundrum, that trap; the counter to the argument that a person should use the bathroom that matches the gender on their birth certificate, in which someone will ask, Buck Angel is a biological female, which bathroom should "he" use? While Buck Angel is a biological female, "he" looks, for all intents and purposes, like a man on the outside, shouldn't "he" be using the women's restroom? In "his" case, using the men's bathroom would arouse (oops) no suspicion whatsoever, there's always a stall in the back, and nobody would be any the wiser. In this instance, "his" case is the exception, not the rule.

But as for those obvious men exploiting a state's transgender laws to prey on women and children in the women's bathroom, that can't happen. No way. Hey, I'll tell you what, perhaps I should go to Target. While I'm there, I'll buy some kitty litter, go to the pet aisle, dump it all on the floor, and take a giant crap on it. When they carry me away for public indecency, and evaluate me further for mental issues, I'll claim that I self identify as a cat and that they will soon hear from PETA about this infringement of my rights! Animals are people too!

See how stupid that sounds? I'm all for equality, but if this equality comes at the price of endangering someone's safety and privacy, count me out. You can decry my supposed bigotry, but I will gladly be a bigot if it keeps men (and some who know better, and all for want of fulfilling perverse desires) from using the women's bathroom. This is getting patently ridiculous folks. Now, can we move to something more important?

Oh, and lest I forget, for those of you who say there are "no examples" of men walking into the women's bathroom other than to answer that call to nature, to prey on women, I'll paste the links from the petition website (the link to that is below) to edify you of the consequences of your quest for inclusivity, should it succeed:

Inside NoVA: Cross-dressing man arrested for filming Alabama woman in public bathroom

NY Daily News: Seattle man undresses in women's locker room to test new transgender bathroom rule

Life Site News: Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter

Purdue University: Purdue police investigate report of man taking photographs in women's restroom

The Mercury News: Sex offender wearing fake breasts, wig arrested for loitering in womens' restroom

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Greensburg man who photographed cheerleaders to be tried

The fact remains, no one was, is and will ever be born in the wrong body… LOL - common fucking sense.

If you believe this is all about biology, then how can you reject the possibility that a person's brain, which functions biologically, could be biologically telling that person he or she is not the gender that his or her genitalia reflect?

The workings of the mind are biological, controlled by biochemistry.
Show me were someone is one sex but thinks they are another sex and becomes what they "think" they are by thinking it??
Politically correct people are fucking insane… LOL

No one claimed that positive thinking changed anyone's genitalia. That is stupid.

But your claim that no one was ever born in the wrong body is based on your own suppositions, not factual evidence.
Factual evidence states there is no way a man can become a woman, or a woman a man. I thought you looneys based your facts on science. I guess not.

The fact remains, no one was, is and will ever be born in the wrong body… LOL - common fucking sense.

If you believe this is all about biology, then how can you reject the possibility that a person's brain, which functions biologically, could be biologically telling that person he or she is not the gender that his or her genitalia reflect?

Show me were someone is one sex but thinks they are another sex and becomes what they "think" they are by thinking it??

No one claimed that positive thinking changed anyone's genitalia. That is stupid.

But your claim that no one was ever born in the wrong body is based on your own suppositions, not factual evidence.
Factual evidence states there is no way a man can become a woman, or a woman a man. I thought you looneys based your facts on science. I guess not.
Give us a link,you can't because you are a Loony

Chromosomes cannot lie… LOL

When did man start to change someone's DNA?

If the body believed something doesn't belong, it rejects it.

It doesn't tell it to go to the Doctor.

What makes a woman a woman? What makes a man a man?
Thinking they are? Or dna, chromosomes, a womb, skeletal structure, etc... Lol

Last edited:

To start your education see Causes of transsexualism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is much information on the web,you just need to look and study

To start your education see Causes of transsexualism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is much information on the web,you just need to look and study
So we can change someone's DNA? It's a simple question.

Excellent post!

But I think you miss a key point that I would comment on and that is that what Target is doing is extremely dangerous.

Target decided to change those they invite (using the Woman's Restroom) to Women and Trans males.

They did that by claiming that a Woman is simalar enough to a Trans Male that the policy made sense.

They changed the requirements of who may and who may not use the facility based on the legal basis that they are "simalarily situated" individuals.

The problem happens when they establish a policy that, in effect states that a male with a penis is included, but another male with a penis is not because?

How do they claim that these two are not also simalarily situated without destroying the legal concept completely?

If one male with a penis is so much different than another male with a penis, how can the law not allow States the right to determine that, since same sex couples are radically different then Opposite sex couples, only Opposite Sex couples may Marry.

This will get ugly.

Well, target is a private business and should be able to do as it pleases.

State laws. But you are right.. They should be able to do what they want. Individual liberty is getting picked apart piece by piece.

Individual liberty? What individual liberty is effected when someone goes into a bathroom stall and pees??
I was referring to referring to regulation of private property.

It is the queers that brought this up. If they would mind their own business we wouldn't be going through this now.

Mind their own business? They were just going in and using the bathroom. It is the lunatics that are wanting to peek and see their genitals. In 56 years I haven't seen genitals in all my trips to the men's room.

Well, target is a private business and should be able to do as it pleases.

State laws. But you are right.. They should be able to do what they want. Individual liberty is getting picked apart piece by piece.

Individual liberty? What individual liberty is effected when someone goes into a bathroom stall and pees??
I was referring to referring to regulation of private property.

You mean like Target is doing?

Well said. It's actually pure common sense and there's not one ounce of bigotry. But for some reason Liberals are pushing this insane issue. Bigotry would be telling someone they can't use the restroom at all. Telling someone they can't use the women's room if they have a package between their legs is common sense. Likewise, the women who identify as men and look like men would still be able to use the men's room under that rule. As you said, they are the exception. It's all about protecting women and little girls from predators.

Forum List

Back