Dear Sally Sixpack

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I really starting to wonder what you are doing with your inheritance and your heritage. You seem to be pissing it away for nothing. You were born American great and American proud but you are pissing it away for what? Granted if you lose to another American one could still be proud that American pride and American great still rises to the top like this young fellow.
Michael-Phelps.jpg

"The most decorated athlete ever. Period" and you want him to give up his spot for this bullsh#t.

"
"In an editorial for CNN, Bell revealed who he thinks should have the honor instead:
“What I’m trying to say is that as far as America is concerned, you are a golden boy … literally. You getting the opportunity to carry the flag is like Michael Jordan getting a free pair of Nike sneakers.
You are both the living embodiment of the “honor” you are getting.

To put it another way, in the Make-Your-Own-Ice-Cream-Sundae-Bar of life, your sundae is lousy with hot fudge, butterscotch, strawberry sauce, whipped cream, nuts, sprinkles, extra scoops of ice cream, and so many Maraschino cherries that 5-year-old kids with mouthfuls of Maraschino cherries yell as you pass by, “THAT’S TOO MANY CHERRIES!”

And that’s why I would be proud of you for giving up your position to Ibtihaj Muhammad. Muhammad carrying the flag would be much bigger than your one moment.

It would be a symbol for our country in this moment when we are mostly known for one of the most contentious, controversial, scandal-ridden, hateful, xenophobic, jingoistic, and just generally unlikeable presidential elections in recent memory. This is at a time when we could use some more symbols of unity and togetherness.”

She wants you to give up your spot your pride for Muhammad. How about when you Sally Sixpack are the most qualified the most educated and the best in your field? Will you step aside for a woman wearing a garbage sack? How about we just look at the way she talks about America?

"It would be a symbol for our country in this moment when we are mostly known for one of the most contentious, controversial, scandal-ridden, hateful, xenophobic, jingoistic, and just generally unlikeable presidential elections in recent memory. This is at a time when we could use some more symbols of unity and togetherness.”

You really want that sack of sh#t to carry your flag, your cause? You gender marched in the streets for the right to vote, drive and own property. You planning on pissing that away while you are at it? I got a news flash for you Sally, islamic rights and women's rights do NOT go together. If her husband/Dad told her to quit tomorrow and she refused she COULD be killed for the dishonor. She COULD be killed for simply losing.
Once again, CNN borrows the playbook from designated terrorist group CAIR

Think about it.
American mutt.
Joe Average

The muzz simply doesn't deserve it. Any muzz woman is a hijab should not be so honored.

I really starting to wonder what you are doing with your inheritance and your heritage. You seem to be pissing it away for nothing. You were born American great and American proud but you are pissing it away for what? Granted if you lose to another American one could still be proud that American pride and American great still rises to the top like this young fellow.
Michael-Phelps.jpg

"The most decorated athlete ever. Period" and you want him to give up his spot for this bullsh#t.

"
"In an editorial for CNN, Bell revealed who he thinks should have the honor instead:
“What I’m trying to say is that as far as America is concerned, you are a golden boy … literally. You getting the opportunity to carry the flag is like Michael Jordan getting a free pair of Nike sneakers.
You are both the living embodiment of the “honor” you are getting.

To put it another way, in the Make-Your-Own-Ice-Cream-Sundae-Bar of life, your sundae is lousy with hot fudge, butterscotch, strawberry sauce, whipped cream, nuts, sprinkles, extra scoops of ice cream, and so many Maraschino cherries that 5-year-old kids with mouthfuls of Maraschino cherries yell as you pass by, “THAT’S TOO MANY CHERRIES!”

And that’s why I would be proud of you for giving up your position to Ibtihaj Muhammad. Muhammad carrying the flag would be much bigger than your one moment.

It would be a symbol for our country in this moment when we are mostly known for one of the most contentious, controversial, scandal-ridden, hateful, xenophobic, jingoistic, and just generally unlikeable presidential elections in recent memory. This is at a time when we could use some more symbols of unity and togetherness.”

She wants you to give up your spot your pride for Muhammad. How about when you Sally Sixpack are the most qualified the most educated and the best in your field? Will you step aside for a woman wearing a garbage sack? How about we just look at the way she talks about America?

"It would be a symbol for our country in this moment when we are mostly known for one of the most contentious, controversial, scandal-ridden, hateful, xenophobic, jingoistic, and just generally unlikeable presidential elections in recent memory. This is at a time when we could use some more symbols of unity and togetherness.”

You really want that sack of sh#t to carry your flag, your cause? You gender marched in the streets for the right to vote, drive and own property. You planning on pissing that away while you are at it? I got a news flash for you Sally, islamic rights and women's rights do NOT go together. If her husband/Dad told her to quit tomorrow and she refused she COULD be killed for the dishonor. She COULD be killed for simply losing.
Once again, CNN borrows the playbook from designated terrorist group CAIR

Think about it.
American mutt.
Joe Average
yep not a goy but Jewish

Forum List

Back